Different (BTS x Reader)

By Miniongi118

You are spiraled into the world of one of the world's most popular bands, BTS, once you joined your uncle in... More

Chapter 1- Lucky Shot
Chapter 2- Bighit
Chapter 3- Bangtan
Chapter 4- Cute
Chapter 5- Night Out
Chapter 6- New School, New Friends
Chapter 7- Weekends
Chapter 8- Golden Disk
Chapter 9- Birthday
Chapter 10- Visit At School
Chapter 11- Dance Lesson
Chapter 12- Party
Chapter 13- Drunk
Chapter 14- Resisting
Chapter 16- Graduation
Chapter 17- Why?
Chapter 18- Agreements
Chapter 19- First Chance
Chapter 20- A Short Break
Chapter 21- Finally
Chapter 22- Blood, Sweat and Tears
Chapter 23- Last Time
Chapter 24- Return
Jungkook Ending
Taehyung Ending
Jimin Ending
Namjoon Ending
Hoseok Ending
Yoongi Ending
Seokjin Ending

Chapter 15- Over Him

4.8K 179 31
By Miniongi118

Never had you been so conflicted in your entire life. You had been thinking BTS for days now, how you felt around each of them. Because of those boys, you are starting to gradually erase you ex from your memory; from your heart.

Your eyes casted toward the ground while you gloomily walked down the hallway backstage one of the award shows. Rap Monster's actions had actually made you feel vary embarrased to be around those boys. Everytime you would distance yourself, Taehyung or J-Hope would ask you if something was wrong. They were used to your hugs and compassionate touch; your smiling face.

"Oh-" You flinched when you bumped into someone, dropping the hairbrush you were holding. One of the stylist noonas had asked you to get it from their van, since she had left it there. "Sorry..."

"(Y/N)..?"

A familiar voice made your eyes widen as you turned your head up to scan the face of the person who bumped into you. You observed his slick features, his dyed hair, and his extravagant choice in clothing. You felt so weak suddenly, so dizzy -- mostly awkward. That man was none other than G-Dragon. The person who used to be the light of your life.

"Wow, long time no see, Jiyoung..." You stopped when you remembered he was atleast 9 years older than you. "Jiyoung- ssi."

"That's new," He cockily said in English. "When did you start using formalities and speaking in Korean?"

Ugh... Douchebag. You had completely forgotten he was this cocky. A long time ago, you would retort to his attitude, but you really didn't feel like having fun right now, especially with him. You were just starting to get over him and he just decided to pop into your life again.

"When I moved here a few months ago."

"It's cute," His eyes scanned over your body. "Really suits you."

"Great, thanks," You cleared your throat, wanting to get away in a hurry. "Anyway, I need to get to BTS."

Just as you were about to head away, you felt him hold onto your arm and pulling you close. His body was pressed against yours and he was looking straight into your eyes. You were glaring at him even though your heart was racing. He was giving you that soft smile you always used to fall for.

"Let go of me, Jiyoung," You decided to drop the formalities, since he was getting on your nerves.

"I know you want this, (Y/N)," He smoothly said. "I know you want everything to go back to the way it was."

"You don't know what I want."

Your fists are clenched and the grip on the brush was tight. If he makes one more move, you would probably use it as a weapon. This encounter actually let you see the true side of him -- the nasty one. He was a liar, a cheater; and you feel so stupid for not realizing it, even after you had caught him all those months ago.

"Sunbaenim*, (Y/N) is urgently need in our dressing room," A mature, calm voice informed.

"Jin," G-Dragon scoffed. "We are having a conversation right now, she will be there in a few."

You glanced at the oldest member of Bangtan, almost begging him to think of another reason to take you away from Jiyoung. Jin bit his lip and clenched his fist at how G-Dragon was holding you. It was like he lost all respect for his senior at the moment. He walked towards the pair and pulled you toward him sharply, his arm wrapping around your waist. You could feel his fingers dig into your waist as his hand gripped on tightly his black coat.

"Yah," The male glared. "You don't have the right to take her away like that."

"I do," He formed a quick plan on his mind, one that would not only benefit him, but you as well. "She's my girlfriend, after all."

Time just stopped whe he uttered those words. You had gone completely silent as you looked at Jin in the face. He just glanced at you and nodded, indirectly telling you to go with it. That was when you realized his plan, making you look back at the angry G-Dragon.

"Yes," Your other hand went to his chest as you leaned your head against his shoulder. "He's my boyfriend."

"Prove it," G-Dragon surprisingly became calm as he smirked. "How do I know you aren't lying?"

You felt two fingers lift up your chin and the smell of cologne getting stronger as Jin leaned closer to your face. Just as your noses are about to touch and you could feel his breath, he stopped seeing your startled expression. This was what he wanted -- he was waiting for this for so long, but he wanted you to enjoy it as well.

"Trust me..." He whispered, his thumb gently caressing your cheek.

You took one glance at the impatient G-Dragon before giving a smile of approval to Jin. Your grip on his shirt has loosened as you placed your hand on his shoulder. Soon, he softly pressed his lips on yours as if he were kissing delicate flower petals. His kiss was gentle, but he put so much passion into it. You could almost feel the emotion coursing through your body -- it actually made your blood rush to your cheeks. That kiss had relaxed you so much that you were about to drop the brush.

Your eyes soon opened up when you heard the tapping of shoes against the tile floor -- G-Dragon had walked away. As much as you wanted to continue, you hesitantly pushed away from the kiss and tasted your lips. Strawberry... He looked at you with those same loving eyes and continued to caress your cheeks. He wanted to continue as well; sadly, you weren't his girlfriend, you thought the only reason he was doing this was because he wanted to help you, and you wouldn't take advantage of things like this.

"Thank you," You whispered, breaking out of his grip.

His lips threatened to curl up into a satisfied smirk when he spotted the satisfied smirk on your face. You actually enjoyed it. He nodded at you and just gave you a sweet smile.

"Of course," Jin muttered, "It was the only way to scare him off."

"Yeah, I don't think he'll be bothering me anymore," You laughed, waving the brush around. "In... more ways than one."

Jin raised an eyebrow at that, looking at you inquisitively. You gave him an awkward smile before clearing your throat. Was it right to tell him? You didn't want him to think of it in the wrong way. It was just a simple kiss between friends just to help get rid of someone. But how could a kiss between friends be strong enough to completely get rid of your feelings for your ex?

"You know," You started making your way to the dressing room, your cheeks still a bright red. "This entire experience made me realize how horrible my ex is."

It wasn't only Jiyoung's attitude towards you, it was also that kiss. You tried not to refer to it so you wouldn't give him the idea that you like him, because you definitely don't. That kiss was just a delete button which helped get rid of the last ounce of love you may have felt toward the idol. It was mostly his own attitude, right? Right.

"I'm sure," Jin quickly caught up, proud that he was there on time. "I would have gotten over him earlier."

"Mhm," You mumbled, entering the room quickly before handing the brush to the stylist noona.

All the band members looked at you when you had entered the room with Jin, who had informed them that he was going to go for a walk. It definitely looks like he took more than a walk though, considering he was eyeing you like a hawk, and your cheek were as red as cherries. All of them figured something more definitely happened, and they are going to find out what.

~~~~~

Soon, they had reached to their designated seating area, where the other idols sat. Rows of sleek, black couches, all bustling with chattering girl and boy groups. They sat down at their place, letting Jin sit right in the middle so they could start their interrogation.

"So, hyung," V decided to start "Why did you come back with (Y/N)?"

Direct, but he was too impatient to beat around the bush. The other members were just as attentive, even Jimin and Suga, who looked like they couldn't care less.

"She ran into someone from her past," Jin smirked as he leaned back. "I simply helped her escape."

"I thought Rapmon hyung is supposed to be the philosophical one," Jungkook scoffed, just wanting to know what exactly happened. "Can't you just tell us? We're worried about (Y/N)... She looked so flustered."

Jin smiled and shook his head. Why did he already know they are going to be this impatient? He wasn't afraid to tell them, but he knows that the truth will bother some of them. The rest of the boys gave him a serious look, waiting for him to answer their question.

"Well," He finally spoke. "(Y/N)'s ex was going to do something her, and I just interfered."

Their eyes were begging for him to elaborate.

"I told him that I was his boyfriend," Jin casually said, in an almost obnoxious tone. "And when sunbae told us to prove it, we kissed."

Suga was the first one to react, his nails diging into the backrest of the chair . He just felt a sudden anger toward his hyung now, almost wanting to fling the water bottles on the side table at his face. Jimin was next, leaning forward to him with a disgusted, almost shocked look. He convinced himself it had something to do with how much he 'disliked' you, but it was so much more than that.

"Seriously..?" Rap Monster looked the most betrayed and is glaring at the oldest. "Hypocrite."

Jungkook, V and J-Hope just looked absolutely broken when he said that. The threatening expressions had all fallen and turned into what seemed like a mix of anger, jealousy, and sadness.

They really have no idea how much all of this is threatening you apart, making them want to try harder to get your affection.

----------

*Sunbaenim/Sunbae- used to refer to those senior to you in school or profession

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

676K 15.9K 48
Your moving into your new fathers house to find 7 new stepbrothers waiting for you. Everything seems alright until the doors close. 7 new brothers 7...
79.2K 2.6K 53
You have no idea what k-pop is, and you don't really care. Well, until you find out your best internet friend is an idol... Then things get a little...
1.7K 58 66
She's new, poor, and lonely. He's popular, rich, and doesn't go by the rules. Girls flock around him, but she's the first to not fall for it. They...
97.6K 3.5K 12
When you feel like no one except your brother and your childhood friend is there for you... someone entered your heart and gave you hope... {COMPLETE...