Better Together ( Sequel to A...

By onedirectionzendaya

More

Better Together ( Sequel to Always Be Together )
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
NOT AN UPDATE ( SORRY! )
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 (Last Chapter)

Chapter 11

1.3K 53 1
By onedirectionzendaya

Jade's POV

I was just about to tell her, but I got interrupted by Camila and Lauren. They were holding hands. 

" Hey Perrie!" Camila says. 

" Hi! You seem happy." 

" That's because I have my beautiful girlfriend with me." 

" Aww, wait. Did you just say girlfriend?" 

" Yeah. Jade didn't tell you?" 

" No." 

" Oh." 

" But i'm happy for you two. I knew it would work out!" 

" Thanks. She's really amazing." Camila gave Lauren a peck on the lips. 

" Awww, you guys are so cute together!" Lauren blushed. 

" Thanks. See you guys after the show!" Camila said, then they walked off. Hopefully, there will be no more interruptions. 

" Is there anything else you would like to tell me? Like about what happened with Leigh and Jes." 

" Can I tell you that later? This is really important." 

" No. Now spill it." 

" Leigh-Anne and Jesy are dating." 

" Yes! I knew it!" 

" Ok ok, you were right. Can I tell you now?" 

" Sure baba." 

" Ok. I-" My phone buzzed. I groaned and unlocked my phone. It was a text from Leigh.

From Leigh Leigh

When are you going to tell her?! 

To Leigh Leigh

I was about to, but you interrupted me. 

From Leigh Leigh

 Sorry poopey. Hurry up and tell her! 

I laughed and put my phone away. 

" Who was it?" 

" Leigh." 

" Oh. Anyway, what were you gonna tell me?" 

" I just wanted to see if you would like to, maybe, go out tomorrow?" She started laughing. 

" Is that all you had to tell me?" 

" Uh, yeah." 

" Of course I will, Jade!" 

" Why are you still laughing?" 

" Because of how scared you were to tell me. Did you think I would say no?" 

" Maybe." 

" I would never do that." She put her hand on my knee. I smiled slightly. 

" Perrie, the reason i'm asking you is because I need to know if you really love me, because I know I love you." 

" I love you too Jade." I looked at her eyes when she said that. They were full of love, which made be believe her. Leigh was right, she does love me. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________  Hey guys! Sorry the chapters have been short, but they will be getting longer, I promise. Please vote, comment, and add! BYE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
43.9M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
470K 31.7K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...