Chapter 11

Jade's POV

I was just about to tell her, but I got interrupted by Camila and Lauren. They were holding hands. 

" Hey Perrie!" Camila says. 

" Hi! You seem happy." 

" That's because I have my beautiful girlfriend with me." 

" Aww, wait. Did you just say girlfriend?" 

" Yeah. Jade didn't tell you?" 

" No." 

" Oh." 

" But i'm happy for you two. I knew it would work out!" 

" Thanks. She's really amazing." Camila gave Lauren a peck on the lips. 

" Awww, you guys are so cute together!" Lauren blushed. 

" Thanks. See you guys after the show!" Camila said, then they walked off. Hopefully, there will be no more interruptions. 

" Is there anything else you would like to tell me? Like about what happened with Leigh and Jes." 

" Can I tell you that later? This is really important." 

" No. Now spill it." 

" Leigh-Anne and Jesy are dating." 

" Yes! I knew it!" 

" Ok ok, you were right. Can I tell you now?" 

" Sure baba." 

" Ok. I-" My phone buzzed. I groaned and unlocked my phone. It was a text from Leigh.

From Leigh Leigh

When are you going to tell her?! 

To Leigh Leigh

I was about to, but you interrupted me. 

From Leigh Leigh

 Sorry poopey. Hurry up and tell her! 

I laughed and put my phone away. 

" Who was it?" 

" Leigh." 

" Oh. Anyway, what were you gonna tell me?" 

" I just wanted to see if you would like to, maybe, go out tomorrow?" She started laughing. 

" Is that all you had to tell me?" 

" Uh, yeah." 

" Of course I will, Jade!" 

" Why are you still laughing?" 

" Because of how scared you were to tell me. Did you think I would say no?" 

" Maybe." 

" I would never do that." She put her hand on my knee. I smiled slightly. 

" Perrie, the reason i'm asking you is because I need to know if you really love me, because I know I love you." 

" I love you too Jade." I looked at her eyes when she said that. They were full of love, which made be believe her. Leigh was right, she does love me. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________  Hey guys! Sorry the chapters have been short, but they will be getting longer, I promise. Please vote, comment, and add! BYE!