Chapter 12

Jade's POV

Today was our first show for the Neon Lights tour. I'm really nervous. What if Demi's fans don't like us? What I-

" Jade!" I was snapped out of my thoughts by Perrie.

" Huh?"

" I said,are you excited for tonight?"

" What's tonight?"

" The concert silly."

" Yeah, I'm actually really nervous to be honest."

" Aww Jadey, there's no reason to be worried. Just think of it as one of our shows, ok?"

" Ok. Thanks Perrie."

" Anytime." She started to walk away.

" Wait!"

" What?"

" Is there anything else you wanted to say about tonight?"

" Um, no. Why?"

" No reason."

" Ok? See ya later." She walked off without saying another word. Did she forget about our date?

Perrie's POV

After I talked to Jade, I walked over to Leigh- Anne and Jesy.

" Hey guys! So, when do we go on?"

" In about an hour, why?" Jesy asked.

" Just wondering. Anyway, is Jade okay?"

" I'm pretty sure. She was fine yesterday." Leigh said.

" Yeah, but now she's nervous and acting really weird."

" Why don't you go talk to her?"

" I did."

" Then, go talk to her again." Jesy said.

" Bu-"

" I don't have time for your questions! Can't you see I'm busy?!" Jesy screamed. Gosh, she was only on her phone.

" Leigh?"

" Sorry Pez. You're on your own." She patted my back, then left. I sighed and walked over to Jade's room on the bus. I knocked on the door, but no one answered. I was about to knock again, but I heard sobs through the door. Is she crying?

I opened the door and Jade's head shot up in my direction. Yep, she was crying.

" Baba, what's wrong?"

" N-Nothing." I sat beside her and put one arm around her.

" Why have you been crying?"

" It's nothing Pez."

" Jade, c'mon you can tell me."

" I'm scared."

" Of what?"

" Of the fans."

" The fans?"

" Yeah. I'm scared that they won't like me."

" Why do you think that?"

" Because I'm useless."

" Jade, you're not useless."

" Whatever."

" Jade."

" Perrie, I really appreciate you for trying to cheer me up, but it's not gonna work. I need some time to think."

" About what?"

" Things you don't seem to care about." She got up and walked out the door. What's wrong with her?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hey guys! Please vote, comment, and add! Hope you guys liked it, BYE!