Chapter 1

Jade's POV

Yesterday I packed my stuff and went to Leigh-Anne and Jesy's flat. I didn't want to go to my mum's place because I just can't see her right now. I was now sitting on the couch and watching T.V. 

This just in, we caught Perrie Edwards and Zayn Malik kissing at a resturant last night. Could this mean that they're back together? Stay tuned in to find out all the details. 

My head shot up and stared at the T.V. when it showed the picture of them kissing. I stared at it and it felt like my heart just broke into a million peices. Is she really dating him? Why do I feel sad about this? I shouldn't feel sad, I should be happy that I broke up with her. I'm better off without her anyways. 

A few minutes later I felt my eyes get watery. I started to cry, but I tried to stop when I saw Jesy sit next to me. 

" What's wrong Jadey?" She slowly wiped my tears away. 

" N-Nothing's wrong Jes. I'm just sad that Perrie kicked me out, that's all." I really hate myself now for lying to her face. 

" Aww it's ok Jade. You have me and Leigh now, and plus it's not like you're not going to see her anymore." 

" What do you mean?" 

" We start touring again in a few days."

" What?!" 

" Yeah, so you'll get to see her again." 

" But I don't want to see her again Jes." 

" Why not?" 

" Because she lied to me." 

" About what?" 

" She lied to me about where she was going." 

" And why is that such a big deal?" 

" Because she said that she went to the store to get biscuits, when she really went to talk to Zayn." 

" I still don't see how that's a big deal?" 

" The point is she lied to me, and I don't think I can talk to her." 

" But you two were best friends?" 

" Yeah, but now we're not." 

Perrie's POV

 " Hey Zayn." 

" Hey Pez. Hey guys guess what?" 

" What?" Harry says. 

" Me and Perrie are back together." Louis chuckled.

" Yeah right. You're with Liam." Niall says. 

" I WAS but now i'm not. We broke up." 

" Oh, well then we're happy for you, again?" Louis says and they all laugh. 

" Thanks. We're both happy aren't we Perrie?" 

" Uh yeah, whatever." 

" She doesn't sound like she's happy." Niall says. 

" Perrie, can I talk to you for a second?" 

" Sure." He grabbed my arm and dragged me over to a corner. 

" What's wrong with you?" 

" Me and Jade got in a fight last night."

" Why?" 

" Because I lied to her."

" Perrie." 

" What?" 

" Why are you so stupid?" 

" Excuse me, I am not stupid." 

" Sure you aren't. I thought you loved Jade?" 

" I did and I still do, but I don't think she likes me anymore." 

" What makes you say that?" 

" She moved out." 

" Perrie, I gotta go but if you really loved Jade then you wouldn't have lied to her." He pecked my lips then left the resturant. Zayn's right. I have to apologize to Jade. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________   Hey guys! Hope you liked this chapter. Vote, comment, and add! BYE!