Chapter 9

Jade's POV

Perrie hasn't stopped talking about Leigh and Jes. She needs to calm down. She was pacing around the tour bus,but nobody seemed to notice her. I just sat there and watched her pace back and forth. 

" Perrie." 

" What?!" She stopped and stared at me. I looked at her with a sad look on my face. She didn't have to yell. 

" Oh, Jade i'm so sorry. I was too busy thinking about what I saw." 

" It's fine,really." 

" I'm sorry. What were you gonna say?" 

" I was gonna say that you need to calm down. You're going crazy Pez. You didn't sleep at all last night, just lay down and get some rest." 

" No, I don't need rest. I can't sleep, or eat, or do anything, knowing that my two best friends are hiding something from us." 

" Perrie, i'll talk to them. You need some sleep." 

" Fine, but tell me what they said." 

" Ok." I stood up while Perrie layed down on the small couch. I grabbed a cover and put it over her. I smiled and then went to where Leigh-Anne and Jesy were. 

I took a deep breath and slowly turned the door knob. I opened it fully and saw them cuddling on the bed,watching a movie. 

" Hey Jadey." Leigh says. 

" Hi. Leigh can I talk to you alone,please?" 

" Uh,sure?" She got out of Jesy's grip and walked over to me. I grabbed her wrist and led her to where Perrie was sleeping. I let go of her wrist and she looked at me confused. 

" What's going on?" I ask. 

" What are you talking about?" 

" Don't play dumb Leigh-Anne. What's going on with you and Jesy?" 

" I-I don't know what you're talking about." 

" Yes you do. Now speak." 

" Fine. You caught us. Me and Jesy are.......... in a relationship." I punched her arm. 

" Ow! What was that for?!" 

" 1,for not telling us, and 2, for making Perrie not sleep because she was too busy thinking about you two." 

" Sorry?" 

" It's a little too late for sorry." 

" What about you and Perrie, huh?" 

" W-What?" 

" You and Perrie have been awful close since you two made up. What's going on with you two?" 

" Describe close." 

" Close,as in, holding hands all the time. Telling each other you'll miss them when they're only gone for a few minutes. What's going on Jade?" 

" N-Nothing." 

" Doesn't look like nothing." 

" What do you mean?" 

" Look Jade, I know you still have feelings for Perrie,right?" 

" Y-Yes." 

" And i'm pretty sure she does too,right?" 

" Maybe." 

" So, why don't you just ask her out?" 

" I can't do that Leigh." 

" Why not?" 

" Because i'm not ready to go out with her just yet." 

" When will you be ready?" 

" Whenever she can tell me that she loves me, while looking me in the eyes." I sat down next to Perrie and stared at her. 

" She loves you Jade." 

" How do you know?" 

" Let's just say that I over heard her conversation with Camila." She winked at me, then left. I was still looking at Perrie. She looks good even when she's sleeping. 

" Jade!" Camila yelled. She gestured me to come towards her,so I did. 

" What?" 

" Did Perrie tell you?" 

" No, but Leigh-Anne did." 

" Oh. Well when Perrie wakes up,could you tell her that I asked Lauren out, and she said yes?" 

" Uh, she didn't tell me that?" 

" Oh. Well now you know. Anyway, will you tell her?" 

" Yeah, sure." 

" Thanks." She gave me a hug then I pulled away. 

" No problem." 

" Oh! Before you go,can I ask you something?" 

" Sure, go ahead." 

" Ok. Do you still like Perrie?" 

" Y-Yes. I still love her,but i'm too scared to tell her, or go out with her period." 

" Why?" 

" Because, i'm afraid that if we fight again, then we won't even be friends anymore." 

" Well, I think you should tell her. She loves you Jade." 

" I'll think about it." 

" Good. If you do go out again, I bet you guys would be cute together." I smiled and walked back over to Perrie. I sat down next to her and stared at her again. Maybe I should tell her. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________  Hey guys! So, should Jade tell Perrie? Should they get back together? Leave your opinions in the comment section. Vote,comment,and add! BYE!