Chapter 7

Jade's POV

 I woke up in  Leigh's room,but she wasn't there. Where did she go? I pulled the covers off of me and sat up. I grabbed my phone off the table and turned it on. The time said 12:38. Did I really sleep this late? I put my phone in my pocket and went out the door. 

As I was going downstairs, I heard people talking. I heard Leigh and Jesy, but there was another voice too. I couldn't reconize the voice. Who are they talking to? I went in the living room and I heard them in the kitchen. I decided I should just go in there and see what they're talking about, so I did. I walked into the kitchen and saw Leigh,Jesy,and a person I did not expect to be here. I just stared at them confused. I quickly stopped staring and started talking. 

" H-Hi." I say. 

" I see you're awake?" Leigh said. 

" Yeah I am. Leigh, can I talk to you for a second?" She looked at Jesy to make sure it was okay. 

" Uh sure?" I grabbed her wrist and pulled her into the living room. 

" Leigh,what is she doing here?!" I whisper/yell.

" She wanted to come and plus we start touring today." 

" Ugh." 

" Jade, can't you just be nice to her?" 

" What do you mean?" 

" You haven't been nice to her since you guys fought. She's been nice to you so you be nice to her." 

" I don't know Leigh." 

" Look, i'll leave you two alone and you can talk things out, ok?" 

" Leigh-." She walked back into the kitchen and came back with Perrie. 

" You two, sit here and talk things out. Don't even think about leaving." Leigh says and her and Jesy went upstairs. 

" So, how are things with you and Zayn?" 

" Good. I don't have to be his fake girlfriend anymore." 

" Why not?" 

" Because turns out Niall liked him too." 

" Oh." 

" So, how are things with you and Sam?" 

" We haven't really talked since yesterday." 

" Oh." 

" So, I see you're wearing the necklace." 

" Huh?" 

" You're wearing the necklace that I got you." 

" Oh right. Yeah, it's very nice." 

" Did you read my note?" 

" Yes." 

" Do you have anything to say about it?" I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out. She was staring at me and right then and there I wanted to kiss her and tell her that I still love her, but I know that if I did that, we would just fight again.

" Jade I still lo-" 

" C'mon ladies, let's go!" Jesy yells. 

" Go where?" Perrie asks. 

" The tour bus is waiting outside for us." 

" Oh. C'mon Pez." I stood up and took her hand in mine. I really missed this. 

We walked in the tour bus and me and Perrie sat nex to each other while Jesy and Leigh sat across from us. They probably didn't notice, but me and Perrie were holding hands the whole time. I'm glad she told me she's not Zayn's fake girlfriend anymore. Now I have nothing to worry about. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________   Hey guys! Sorry it's short, but it will get longer. This story is going to be longer then the other one and I already have a lot of ideas for this story. I'm thinking that it will be about 30 chapters or more. Anyway, please Vote,comment,and add! Hope you liked it BYE!