Chapter 23

Perrie's POV

Camila and Lauren looked at each other. Camila nodded and they both looked back at me. 

" Sooooo?" I say. Hoping that they'll say yes.

" We'll do it." Lauren says and I threw my hands up in victory. 

" Yes! Thank you guys, so much!" I hugged both of them and kissed them on the cheek. 

" Whoa, calm down. Don't get too happy." Camila said. 

" Why not?" 

" Because, we want something in return." 

" Ugh! C'mon guys! I'll do most of the work!" 

" Ugh! Fine! Have it your way." Lauren said and they both got up and left. 

Well, atleast they're helping me. Unlike Leigh-Anne.

Jade's POV

I was watching Tnagled when there was a knock on my door. 

" Ugh! Come in!" I yell. 

The door opened and I saw Perrie. 

" Oh. Sorry Pez. I didn't know it was you." 

" It's ok." 

She sat down next to me on the bed. 

" So, how are you?" She asked. I grabbed the remote and paused the movie. 

" I'm better than i was before." 

" That's good to hear." 

" Yeah." 

" So, you were watching Tangled, eh?" 

" Yeah. It cheers me up when i'm feeling down." 

" Why didn't you invite me to watch it with you?" 

" I was too lazy." She chuckeld. 

" Are you mad?" I ask. 

" No, of course not." 

" Good." I smiled and she smiled back. 

We stared into each others' eyes for a few minutes. Then, I leaned in and smashed my lips onto hers. 

After our little make-out session, we cuddled on my bed and she laid her head on my shoulder. 

She is perfect. I'm glad we're together. Because without her, i'd be nothing. I guess you could say that we're better together. 

________________________________________________________________________________________ Hey guys! So, this story has only about 3 or 4 more chapters left :( Thank you to everyone who read this sequel! It means a lot to me. :) And please go read my Nouis fanfic and my Camren fanfic as well! I'll update soon, BYE!!