Darling Won't You Stay?~ Jonn...

By Abigailr5ervampette

The boys of The Vamps are getting ready for tour. With both James and Connor having feelings for eachother bu... More

Band "Rehearsal"
Written Off
I Hope This Will Work
Getting Them Together
This Can Work
This Should Be Fun
What Is He Up To?
I'm Screwed
"Bonding Time"
Someone Help Me
Crush Ain't Going Away
One Step Closer
Lord, Help Me
Holding Me Back
Make Him Mine
All Or Nothing
Coffee "Date"
Unexpected
Tell Him
Here Goes Nothing
Actually Happening
Crumbling Down
Far Apart
The Boy I Love
Your Decision
Why Me?
Because of You
Loud And Clear
He's Leaving
"Hey..."
It's Time
Not Ever
Forever
Character Q&A

That Was Akward

297 22 49
By Abigailr5ervampette

Connor's P.O.V

I don't really know how to feel about what the girl cashier said.

I was a bit shocked at her responce, I didn't expect that reaction from her and probably neither did James.

Even though, I was happy when she told us that.

But I know that the tall muscular guitarist probably felt uncomfortable.

And also my chances with the cute guy is smaller than an ant, so me being with him, most likely won't happen.

Not to mention, he doesn't see more than just a friend, he said it himself too.

A guy like him, like you? That's never going to happen.

I know.

I was having those words keep telling me in my head that, and I knew it was true.

But I can always adore him from afar, and have hope that one day it won't be true.

Exiting one of my favorite clothing stores of all time, I asked the person who makes me blush the most, what store to next.

He turned to me and said, "I was not planning to buy anything actually. I just wanted to take you here, before we got coffee. And plus I found it...cute,  that you pulled me in there. So, I thought why not buy things only for you."

Hearing that come from his mouth, I smile stupidly and suddenly I'm interested in the color of my shoes.

Then I lifted my head up again, with numbingly burning reddish cheeks, that I think I can't feel my face.

"Thanks-s , that's sweet-t of you-u." I was a stuttering and blushy wreck, but somehow I told him.

Calm down Connor, he only said that because he's your friend.

I wish he was more than that though.

"Your welcome." this handsome  person that was right next to me had to flash me one of his beautiful smiles, and gave me butterflies in my tummy.

All I did was gave a smile back, bit obviously with my violently glowing pinky face, because my body likes to make me look like a dofus infront of the guy I like.

No wonder he doesn't have feelings for you.

I didn't know I still had my gaze in his lovely cold blue eyes, but he was doing the same, and I felt that my insides where doing backflips.

Therefore, I averted my stare away from his eyes before I said something idiotic.

As doing so, I shake my head to nor make my feelings get the best of me.

That is when I stammered, "But I-I don't want you spending-g your money-y on me-e."

When the boy heard that come from my lips, he was quick to turn to me and object saying, " Connor, I don't mind. I can buy you whatever you want, I want to."

Something popped in my head when he said that.

"Okay then. What I want now is for you to come with me to Areropostol, so we can buy some clothes for you now." I gave an order, because he can't spend his money on me, even though it is sweet and adorable for him to do that.

"Con-", Jems started of by saying, but I quickly interrupted with, " Pleaseeee, for me?" and did a tiny little puppy face, in hopes of giving in.

I did that face for a while, but he eventually gave up.

"Oh alright, I can't say no to the puppy face."

"Yayyy!, thank you. Let's go then!" I cheered, right before grabbing his hand and leading the way to Areropostol, excitedly sprinting.

Once we got there and were right infront of the outside of the store, I giggled enthusiastically and circled around to see a James, standing there biting his lip for some reason.

"You're excited, aren't you?" questioning me, but I didn't answer the sandy-haired boy.

So, I only grabbed the hand that I  grabbed earlier, and pulled him right into the clothing store without saying anything.

I started walking around, picking out clothes that I think would suit the tall guitarist.

He looks good in anything he wears though.

I was in a shopping frenzy, everywhere I went, there was something new in my arms.

Thus, James was following every direction I was heading to, and sooner or later, I was infront of him with a huge pile of tshirts, flannels, jeans, jackets that my arms were literally trembling.

With wide eyes, the sweet guitar-playing beaut saw me struggling and offered to carry the pile for me.

He looked at the huge blob of clothes in his arms, and just chuckled before opening his mouth.

"You seriously like shopping don't you?"

"Yes. Yes I do." I giggled lightly, agreeing to his question.

But then I felt bad for overwhelming the other with so much of what was in his arms now.

"I'm sorry-y. I  shouldn't have picked-d this much clothes-s. If-f you want, we can-n retur-" I began rambling, but I got stopped from finishing my sentence.

"Conny, don't worry about it. I don't mind. It's okay. It's perfectly fine."

I heard the cute nickname I got called, and another giggle escaped my lips.

"Are you sure?" I had an a unsure turn in my voice when I asked.

"Possitive." the adoring Jems reassured me with a smile that made fireworks burst in my stomach now.

"Okay-y. Good then. Yay." I got my smile back on my face, and the attractive guy noticed my change in my mood quickly, causing him to chuckle.

His chuckle is my favorite.

"Now, you go in one of the changing rooms, try these clothes on, and show me. I want to see, okay?" pushing the charming lad towards one of the rooms, I instructed him to do exactly that.

"Okay, get ready for me then." he indicated, getting into the changing area, followed by a wink before closing the door.

Right when I didn't him anymore and he was out of view, I let my body get that best of me again, creating my facial expression to be red as an apple with a dopey smile as well.

Why does this have to happen to me? Why me?

*Minutes Later*

Jems was just about done with trying every single clothing I have given him, and I am relieved because my emotions all over the place.

Why do they hate me?

The reason being because every time he was wearing a flannel, he would always have it unbuttoned, making his physique visible.

And me being me, I pointed that out stuttering and had a stop sign for a front.

But the blue-eyed guitar player would say that he kept forgetting to button it up.

I wonder why.

Another reason was because when he had a new outfit on, he would pose and make me giggle and laugh, resulting in my face making me seem like a clown with a painted red face on.

Him being finished, the kind boy chose as many things that he wanted because I made him.

Also I offered to pay this time once we were near the cash register with a guy standing by it now, because it was the least I could do, he was so generous to do that, so I wanted to now.

As the buff guy heard my offer, I was quick to say that I'm paying before he could decline it.

Sighing in defeat, I heard the words, "okay, fine." come from his lips, and showed a smirk.

"Okay-y. Thank you-u." I'm stammering with some glowing reddish pinky orbs for cheeks and my little smile that is hurting my face now from smiling too much because of my bandmate.

"No problem." shooting me a smirk again while standing by me, I took away my eyes from his and was now facing the cashier.

Trying to not display any color of pink or red, but not doing a good job.

The guy cashier kept his look on us before happily asking, "Are you guys dating? Because if you are then, can I just say you look like an adorable couple! Also your buying him clothes, that is relationship goals!"

It meant alot to me than it should, when the guy said those words.

Even though I had to say something or else he would get the wrong idea, " we-e are not-t dating-g."

"We are just friends." the boy next to me, jumped in.

I only nodded with a fake smile now.

"Oh okay, well that sucks because I think you guys would make a great couple. Maybe one day you will know that, I mean I did with my boyfriend. Just think about it." the green-eyed lad let those final words get out of his pierced lip, while putting the clothes in the shopping bag and giving it over to me.

"Have a lovely day you two." he was so chirpy with his voice and smile looking at us.

Both of us didn't say anything, only gave smiles to him and making our way out quietly.

That's when I started to feel sad, and my heart broke a bit.

Until I started thinking, well that was akward."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.9K 1.5K 72
When Emily and her best friends visit a signing for their favourite band the vamps everything you could possibly imagine goes wrong. Someone needs an...
21.2K 872 26
a shy and bullied Brad recently just met a guy and became instant best friends. Then he started to develop feelings. will Tristan Evans feel the sam...
4.4K 190 40
"I didn't expect you here. It's not right. You left without me knowing and I am still shocked to find out that you would give everything up for me. T...
58.8K 2.7K 43
in which tristan is cheated on and bradley called it, but is still there to pick up the pieces of his broken heart. [ranked #1 - tradley]