Flash's Lightning

By kyra_macgrrr

Blake never knew her dad. After living on the streets for 4years, she decides to go do something with her lif... More

Pilot
Waking up
Meeting Dad
A Little Backstory
Sped Up
Martin's Tornado
Going home
Shopping
Fire Girl
Learning
Hudson
Hudson, pt. 2
Iris
Captain Cold
April Fools
Pizza
The Box
Plastique
Dad vs. College?
Invisible
Having a little Fun
Granmom & Grandad
Little Jay
Everything
Open Your Eyes
Close your Eyes
32nd Street
Long Lost Pain
Stop
Finale
Anouncements!
Sequel?
Cover Contest

Visit Henry

563 20 0
By kyra_macgrrr

"Sorry. I didn't mean to." I bowed my head.

He just stood there. I sighed. I walked out. I needed some fresh air.

Barry's Point of View:

She called me dad. She called me Dad! Not on a prank. Not when she was fainting. She really called me dad. I was shell shocked. She called me dad! She bowed her head and walked off. I wanted to run after her, but I felt like I was stuck to the floor.

"Barry?" Caitlin asked.

"Yah." I said staring at the door.

"Barry." Joe said.

"Yah." I said turning around.

"Dude! Go after her!" Cisco yelled.

"She called me dad." I said still not moving.

"Yah." Joe said.

"I got to go." I said running out.

I ran to Iron Heights and asked to see Henry Allen.

"Hey Slugger!" He smiled.

"Hey Dad! I have big news!" I smiled back.

"What is it?" He asked.

"First off, I found out I have a daughter. It's Kate Flynn's kid. Then I adopted her. Then I thought she did but it was just a prank. And today she called me dad." I talked fast.

"Barry. Slow down. You have a kid. What's her name?" He sat back.

I then told her the whole story since I last talked to him. He laughed at some parts. Cried at others.

"Then today she called me dad." I finished.

"Wow that's big." He smiled at me.

" I'll bring her by sometime. I bet she would love to meet you. Put her name on your list. I promise she'll love you."

"My time is up Barr. Definitely bring her down here. I'll put her on my list. Bye Slugger!" He said standing up.

"Bye dad!" I hung up the phone.

I absolutely love seeing my dad. I really need to bring Blake to see him. Oh crap. I forgot she is upset right now. I ran around the whole city until I found her at the gravesite again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80 0 18
Life hadn't always been easy for Joey, but she managed. Taking life into her own hands, she did what she wanted when she wanted and how. Not worrying...
5.7K 460 71
Daisy is an 24 years old girl with an horrible past, who lived with her biological father, who never treated her as his daughter, her step mother,who...
199 42 22
2 people, same university. Both have very similar backstories. Both grew up without their biological parents. Neither know who their parents are, and...
235 34 15
From one party to another was what Chers life constituted of since puberty. She wasn't stupid she did very well in school and she enjoyed it most of...