Hudson

I had to go. I was feeling really dizzy and really sick. There was no way that it could have any correlation with what happened 3 months before that. Barry would never know. I ran into a drug store and asked to use the bathroom.

A few minutes later, I heard a knock on the bathroom door. I opened it and forgot that my bag was open. It was Barry. I saw him and just fell into his arms. I cried so much it made me feel sick again. I turned around and puked my guts out.

He held my hair back and rubbed my back. I was happy he was here, but I couldn't let him see me like this. I sat up and smiled.

"Tell me about after your mother died." He said.

"Mr.Pizzaro let me stay with him for a few days. He then gave me to an agency that made it so Destiny and I could stay together. We moved to three different foster homes and each home in turn made it harder to forget. Destiny stayed in the foster care system, while my last foster home let me leave. That whole thing happened in a year. After that I traveled with some of my old friends for a year. It was a lot of fun. However it died almost instantaneously when they all died in a car crash. At their funerals, I went and sat next to Mom's grave. I usually go there on her birthday and today I needed to talk to her. After a while, I fell asleep. A few hours later, I was awoken by someone trying to get me to leave. It was a really cute boy named Hudson. He took my hand walked me out of the cemetery. He introduced me to his gang. I grew a major crush on him and he did too. He and his gang got me into drinking and smoking. One night we all went out to a party on the west side of town. We had a lot of fun. People were smoking weed, drinking, and making out. At about 11:00, I was so drunk I couldn't remember what had happened. I woke up that morning and found Hudson lying naked in a bed at that party. He remembered it all and eventually told me that he raped me that night. I kept my cool that night and yet he came onto me. I left and tried so hard to hide myself from the gang. It took about a month, but I was sick in the mornings and I bought myself a test. Then I decided to come find you. I think the lightning stopped whatever was going on, but lately I've been sick again. Now we are here. I didn't want you to find out this way." I sobbed a little.

He grabbed me and held me for a moment. I sobbed in his chest and cried some more. I urged myself to get up, but wanted him to hold me tightly. I sat up and held the test to my face. Barry took the test from me and smiled. I stood up and left the bathroom. I ran to find him. The air was dead around the whole city and found him at the cemetery again.