Flash's Lightning

By kyra_macgrrr

Blake never knew her dad. After living on the streets for 4years, she decides to go do something with her lif... More

Pilot
Waking up
Meeting Dad
A Little Backstory
Sped Up
Martin's Tornado
Going home
Shopping
Fire Girl
Learning
Hudson
Hudson, pt. 2
Iris
Captain Cold
April Fools
Pizza
The Box
Plastique
Dad vs. College?
Invisible
Visit Henry
Granmom & Grandad
Little Jay
Everything
Open Your Eyes
Close your Eyes
32nd Street
Long Lost Pain
Stop
Finale
Anouncements!
Sequel?
Cover Contest

Having a little Fun

527 22 0
By kyra_macgrrr

I walked through the door of the apartment and immediately turned myself invisible. I touched Barry on his shoulder. Which completely freaked him out.

"Hey Blake! I have big news." He said trying to act cool.

"Sorry. Blake's not here." I said with my voice module.

He turned around and looked around. He couldn't see me. I smiled and continued to talk.

"If you want to see me you need to go to STAR Labs. There we will battle it out, Barry Allen!" I yelled.

I ran out and ran as fast as I could to STAR Labs. I made myself visible again and looked at Caitlin, Cisco, Dr.Wells, and Destiny, each tied up in chairs with ropes tied to their necks. I heard Barry running and made myself invisible again.

"Show yourself!" He yelled in his suit.

"Choose." I yelled with the voice module on.

"Choose what?" He asked.

"Choose which friend you are going to save. The rest die!" I was having so much fun.

Barry launched off his feet and I pushed him to the ground.

"I said choose!" I yelled again.

"Cisco! I choose Cisco." He yelled.

"Barry!" Caitlin, Dr.Wells, and Destiny yelled.

"Thanks man!" Cisco nodded.

I walked over. Moved him from his chair and through him to the ground. Barry stood up and tried to launch of again when Cisco "fell" with a slowing serum.

"No!" He yelled.

I started to laugh. I took the voice module out and continued to laugh. Everyone else also started to laugh. It was hysterical.

"What? What is this?" He asked.

I became visible again. "It's called a prank." I continued to laugh.

"Your face, dude!" Cisco laughed.

I untied everyone else and speed cleaned the area.

"I hate you!" Barry joke yelled.

"Awe. I love you too, dad!" I smiled.

"Did you just?" Barry asked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 3.8K 12
Parental instincts are some of the strongest It can give them superhuman strength at times but when one person is suddenly made a parent will he live...
22 0 7
Things are changing for Sarah Fields. And she can't decide whether it's for the better. She never knew her father, as he died when she was 3. So when...
0 0 12
Blake is kicked out of her family home after graduation. Her best friend takes her in but what she doesn't know is she'll be stuck with her roommates...
87.7K 1.7K 26
Daisy; your ordinary teenage girl. She's got her whole life ahead of her, good grades, perfect family, a great boyfriend, what else could go wrong? ...