that one look (niall horan fa...

Od 1dinfectiohllzn

when Jessica catches nialls eye at the airport, she doesn't realize they will meet again or that her life wil... Více

that one look (niall horan fanfic)
Chap 3
Explaining to Emily
Party with the boys
a great night sometimes turns bad
Hospital
the phone call
leaving......... And arriving in America.
her family
amnesia can sometimes be a trick
Heading home
Boring days
Jessica's secret party
Shopping
Pranks
Christmas
Secrets
New years eve.
Im sorry.....
Not much has changed
Im sorry... Again!!

Chapter 2

98 2 0
Od 1dinfectiohllzn

Chapter 2 meeting the lads

Ps; I'll try to make these chapters longer :)

Nialls p.o.v

I was going for a morning walk to explore the place so I left a note to let the lads know why I'm not there when they wake up. It's only 5am in the morning but I keep my head down just in case any fans are around.

I was walking for a while until I bumped into somebody and they fell,

as I look down to help the person

up I notice she looks familiar, and then she starts screaming out words.

I have a lightbulb moment and realize who it is, your the girl from the airport" I say.

"Yes I am" she replied.

What's your name? I asked her and she told me her name was Jessica.

What a lovely name...

Jessica starts talking and doesn't stop , I don't know what I see in her but she seems special.

When jessica finishes I say "aww your so cute" and I immediately blush.

And then I say something that I didn't even mean to. Do you want to come and meet the boys" I reply and she practically screams yes.

As we are walking I start to panic and a million thoughts run through my head.

Why did I say that?

Why would I bring her back? I don't even know her.

What will the boys think?

Will harry try and steal her?

Do I like her?

I sigh as I snap back into reality as we arrive at the hotel.

Emily's p.o.v

Jessica went for a walk and asked if I wanted to come but I said no because I didn't want to walk out in the cold so I stayed.

I really missed Australia and I haven't even been here a day.

I called my boyfriend but he didn't answer so I left him a message to ring back later.....

Jessica's p.o.v

We arrived at the hotel and I was getting really nervous.

niall lead the way and soon we were at the front of the hotel that they were staying at.

he lead me into the room and I instantly recognized liam who was sitting on the couch all casual.

Then I saw harry look up at me with a smile.

Next I saw louis chasing zayn over stealing his carrots.

Once they all stopped they stared for ages. There was and uncomfortably long silence until Harry broke it.

'Your a pretty girl' Harry says and I instantly blush.

This is going to be a long day.......

....end of the day...

Emily called and asked how long I'll be so it told the lads I had to leave and Niall led me outside. It was 5:00 clock. And it had been a really long day.

Once we got to the front Niall stopped to talk to me.

"Thank you for coming" he said

"No thank you, I had a great day"I said back

"Can I have your phone number" Niall said

"Of course"

We switched phone numbers and then I started to walk home. He waved as I got further into the distant and I realists how lucky I was meeting him.

Authors notes:

Sorry if this is really short

And please let me know if you want me to keep going.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

227K 4.3K 37
Niall hasn't seen his best friend in years...and never confessed his love for her to her. When he meets her again at a concert signing, he knows he h...
5.9K 230 27
When I walked away that day I swore I'd never see Harry's face again. But I guess when two people are meant to be together, fate will stop at nothing...
7.7K 239 50
Fiona and Courtney just moved to London to start college. They just started working at Starbucks. When the unexpected happens what will they do? Wil...
190 14 13
Jessica and Niall move to Paris with Anna. But as Anna grows up what will Jessica's father Marcel do to hurt her? Will they make it to the end?