Alexander

By meastories

"I don't know how you did it" He said with pain and frustration in his eyes "But you need to stop" I look at... More

INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
THANK YOU

Chapter 23

25.9K 618 96
By meastories

We've been driving for two hours now and we still haven't found the perfect place to camp. I look at the three boys who were playing cards while eating chips. Andrea was busy texting and Xander was inside the room. We used the mini bus because David said he wasn't sure how long the road trip was going to take, he also said the famous 'Better safe than sorry' line. I close the book that I was reading and removed my glasses. I walk to the front and sat on the passenger seat.

"So how's operation 'search for the perfect forest' going?" I said giving him a cheeky smile. He looks at me and chuckles. "To be quite honest with you, it's not going well" He sighs "Don't worry, I'll help you find a place" I look around and there was a road going to left and another one going to the right. "Go right" I said to David while looking at the road. David turns right and I continued to tell him where to go. After a few minutes I point a forest.

"That's perfect" David said while smiling widely. I give him a high five and he parks the mini bus on the side. When the car stopped everyone started asking questions.

"What happened?"

"Are we there yet?"

"Did we arrive?"

"Does anyone have shaving cream?"

I walk to the back and gave them a thumbs up. "Go get your things, we finally arrived" Everyone cheered and started grabbing there stuff. I knock on the bedroom door and didn't bother to wait for a reply. I open the door and see Xander reading a book while drinking tea. I stop to look at him for a second because he looked wonderful. He was relaxing on the bottom part of the bunk bed, shirtless which gave me access to his beautiful tattoos. He was holding a book using his left hand and a tea using his right hand.

"We're here" I said softly. He doesn't look at me but nods. "Give me a minute" I nod and closed the door. I look at the empty bus and grabbed my phone. I see everyone stretching and fixing their backpacks. I grab mine and gently placed it on my back. After a few minutes Xander walks out wearing shorts and a plain white shirt and shades. He grabs his bag and searches for something. His eyes lands on my bag and I immediately went to David's side. I didn't want him to carry my bag for me, well I'm not actually sure if that's what he was planning to do but just to be sure.

"Come on, we got a long walk to do" Everyone groans including me. We all started moving our legs and followed David to who knows where. Andrea and David started flirting in front of me which was annoying the crap out of me. Don't get me wrong, I love them both but seriously? Flirting in front of a single person is so disrespectful. "Feeling lonely?" Gabriel asked while wrapping an arm on my shoulder. "Nope, she's with me" Jase said wrapping an arm on my shoulder too. I roll my eyes while listening to them argue. I remove both of their arms and glared at them. "I already have this huge ass bag hanging on my shoulder which is very hard to carry and both of your fat arms are not helping" I said annoyed. They both look at me with a fake hurt expression on and gasped dramatically. "You are a mean mean person, Lauren" Jase said dramatically. "Thank you" I said playfully and started walking again. My phone started ringing and I look at the caller and saw West's name.

"Hello?" I said. "How's my little girl doing?" I roll my eyes but smiled. "For your information I'm five seven" West snorts "And your point is?" I huff "I'm a tall person, you idiot" He laughs loudly.

"Suuuure" West said playfully. "Whatever, did you just call me to annoy the crap out of me?" I said while smiling. "No, I actually have a good reason why I wasted my precious time to call you" I roll my eyes "You free tonight?" He asked. I smirk "Are you asking me out?"

"What?!" I turn around and see Gabriel looking at me with a shocked expression on. "Who the hell are you talking to?" Jase yelled, playing along with Gabriel. I look at Xander who looked like he wanted to punch the two idiots who stopped walking infront of him. "Oh please, I just wanted to hang out with you but I think I change my mind" I laugh "As much as I would love to but I cant"

"Why not?" West asked. "I'm currently in a forest with some friends. We're going camping" He started lecturing me about how I should take care of myself and to be careful because the forest is definitely not a safe place. Our phone call finally ended after two minutes. I decided to walk behind everyone to take some pictures. One fact about me is I actually love photography. I stop walking to take a picture of my shoes and the leaves. I took some pictures of the trees and the sky and took pictures of them walking.

......

"Are we there yet?" Andrea groaned. "We still need to find the perfect spot to camp in, come on" David said forcing Andrea to keep walking. "But we've been walking for an hour now!" She complained. David removes his bag and hands it to Lucas. Lucas looks at it confused and David just gives him a look, Lucas groans but carries his bag. David kneels and looks at Andrea. I smile when I realized David was actually offering Andrea a piggy back ride. Andrea blushes and hops on David's back. David holds Andrea's thighs and started walking again.

"This is disgusting" Gabriel muttered. I was breathing heavily because the bag was getting heavier and heavier. Besides the things that I brought with me, there was also a flashlight and a tent. That's was the bag was so heavy for me. Xander turns around and looks at me "Give me your bag" He said and I didn't even reject his offer because the bag was seriousky killing my shoulders and the bruise on my back was hurting. "Thanks" I said and stretched. He just nods and we continued walking.

"We'll stay here" David stopped walking while smiling and looking around. I look around and saw that the area didn't have too much trees, just leaves on the floor and a few twigs. "You three" David points at Jase, Lucas and Gabriel "Collect some woods for the bonfire, we need lots of them" The three of them nods. "Me and Xander make all of the tents" The three boys left to collect some woods. "What about us?" Andrea asked while crossing her arms. "Just stand there and watch" I roll my eyes and grabbed the tent inside my bag. "I'm helping" I muttered and started building my tent.

......

After a few minutes the boys finally returned carrying lots of woods. All of them were sweaty so they were shirtless when they got back. All of their bodies were well built which was honestly a nice view but it would've been better if Xander was the one shirtless.

Stop it, Lauren.

I enter my tent and put all of my stuff inside the tent. I fix my sleeping bag and decided to test it out. I lay on the soft but still uncomfortable sleeping bag. I just stayed there thinking, thinking of what my parents would do if they found out I was out of town with two strangers. I'm pretty sure they're watching me right now probably going crazy. They're probably kicking my ass right now without me knowing. I hold the ring that my mother gave me that was on my neck and closed my eyes. After a few minutes I heard someone calling me. "Lauren" I heard Andrea's voice "Yeah?" I answered not opening my eyes "We're gonna go collect some woods because the woods aren't enough to last until tomorrow, you coming?" I open my eyes and felt a pain on my back when I forced myself to sit down. "Is everyone coming?" I asked "No, Xander's not coming because he's arranging the bonfire" I honestly didn't want to go because of the pain that my feet and back was feeling but I didn't want to be alone but after hearing that Xander's staying I felt safe. "My feet's killing me, I think I'm going to stay" I said. "Okay then" I heard her walk away. I sigh and decided to change my shirt because I was all sweaty. I zip the tent close and wore my black tank top and sweatpants because it was kind of cold and I didn't want mosquitoes to feast on me. I grab the hoodie that was inside my bag and placed it on top of my sleeping bag, just in case I get cold. I unzip the tent and went outside and stretched. "You hungry?" Xander asked while stacking woods. "Kind of" I said helping him prepare the bonfire. He grabs a bag and hands it to me, I look inside the bag and saw lots of chips and some granola bars and biscuits. I grab a granola bar and started eating it. After eating it I throw the wrapper away. Xander hands me a bottle of water. I look at him and he shrugs "You keep telling me to drink water after eating" I smile gratefully and accepted the water. I wince again when I stretched my back. I look at Xander who was watching me closely.

"Lauren can you get that bag?" Xander pointed at small gray bag. I nod and stood up and walked to get the bag. I grab the bag and turned around. "Is this the right b-" I jumped when I saw Xander standing right behind me. "Hole crap, you scared me" I said, holding my heart. He looks at me with a clenched jaw "What happened?" He said with a hard tone. My palms started sweating "What happened to what?" I asked nervously. He grabs my arms roughly "Your back, what happened to your back" I look at him trying to calm myself down "I-I don't know" My eyes widened when he turned me around quickly and grabbed my shoulder to prevent me from turning around. I could feel his eyes looking at my back. Then I felt his fingers pushing my tank top up which made my eyes even go bigger. His soft fingers felt so nice it made me crave more. But my thoughts were interrupted when he pushes me and gently pins me on a tree. His hard chest was pressing on my back. "X-Xander" I stuttered "I'm going to ask you one more time, what happened Lauren" He said darkly. I bit my lip trying to calm my heart down. "I do-"

"I wouldn't repeat that answer if I were you" He whispered. I shivered when I felt his hot breath on my neck. He turns me around and looks at me closely. "Answer me" He said while glaring at me. "Y-you" I said, nothing came out except for that one word which made me look like an idiot. He looks at me confused for a second and then his face went back to its normal expression, a blank expression. "I got it when you pushed me against the wall last night" I muttered looking away. We stayed like that for a few seconds then he backs away. I look at him and saw him clenching his jaw and breathing heavily.

Was he angry at me?

"Xander" I said but he just walks back and continues whatever he was doing earlier, completely ignoring me. I look at him and sighed. "If you need me I'll be inside the tent" I whispered softly. He continues to ignore me which made me sigh in annoyance. I went inside the tent and buried my face on the soft pillow. Why is he ignoring me? Did I piss him off or something? It's not my fault he made a bruise on my back! I close my eyes tightly trying to figure out why he was so confusing and why did he react like that? Did he care?

Care

Now that's a word that he will never feel for me.

--------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

786K 26.5K 58
"Stop fighting it so much Ari, I know you want me just as much as I want you." His lustful voice was like a whisper, his hot breath caressing my face...
263K 6.8K 29
"This is so wrong ..." Emma breathed out against his lips when he pinned her up against the wall. "Is it?" Alexander echoed, slipping his hands under...
1.1K 49 17
When Olivia was 5 her and her parents moved to another street in England, and Alex, the neighbors son who was 7years old, was the only one in the nei...
396K 8.3K 44
"I'm not going to hurt you." He took his hands off my waist and placed them on either side of my head. "I could never hurt you." He lowered his face...