My Roommate, The Fukboi (Boyx...

By CelineZella

Petite Theo Walcott struggles with rent and is forced to search for a roommate. But what poor little Theo did... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60- All The Things I've Missed
Authors Note
Bonus Chapter! Part1!
Bonus Chapter! Part2!
Bonus (Smut) Chapter!

Chapter 47

14.3K 486 162
By CelineZella

* Theo's POV *

I hear mumbling coming outside of the bedroom door. My eyes are closed but I still listen carefully. I can recognize Callies voice but I don't know the other person. I throw the covers off of me and I climb out of the bed. I make sure I'm quiet as I walk to the door.

As quietly as I can, I open the door and look out. Nick was sitting close by Callie on the couch while talking. They were whispering and it seems as if Nick is angry about something.

Without thinking, I open the door all the way and step out. Lou hears me first. I notice his ears stick up and he sits up, getting up out of Nicks lap. Calum then looks over and sees me. Nick does the same and he gets up.

"Theo....." He shoves his hands in his jacket pocket. I take a step closer and I smell a faint hint of smoke. Callie or Nick?

I squint from the bright light and I wrap my arms around myself, shivering. "Callie? Come to bed, please?" I didn't want to be disrespectful but I don't see why Nick's here. Does he want something?

"In a minute, babe. I'm gonna walk Nick downstairs." He says, putting his hand on Nicks shoulder. I purse my lips and turn around without a word. I snap my fingers for Lou to follow and he does. "Babe?"

"Whatever." I mumble. I close the door and walk back to the bed, shivering. I really need to get someone to fix this damn heater. I'm freezing.

I climb under the covers, snuggling up. Lou jumps up and cuddles up beside me. I throw my arm over him and bury my nose in his thick fur. At least Lou wants to cuddle with me. I close my eyes for a few minutes, drifting back off to sleep.

Lou disappears from under my arm and is replaced by a warm bodied human. "Babyyyyy." Callie whines, pulling me closer to him. I pretend I'm asleep and just ignore him. "Babe? Please? My handsome baby boy, daddy's talking to you."

My eyes snap open and I'm met with a huge grin belonging to Calum. "Really?" I roll my eyes and roll over onto my side, back facing him.

"Aw baby don't you like it? I do." He kisses my ear and a small smile forms on my face. "Yes." He chuckles.

"Hold me, daddy. I'm cold." I tease, snuggling into him. I hear him inhale sharply.

"Never mind. Don't say that. It's too...." he falters.

"Too....?"

"Sexy." He kisses my ear again. I giggle and roll over and snuggle into him. He's sooo warm. How?!

"Oops." He wraps his arms around me and he holds me tight to him. He pulls the covers over us and he tucks me in. I kiss him softly, just once. He kisses me back and then pulls back.

"Sleep baby. It's late." He mumbles, burying his nose in my hair. I nod my head and close my eyes. It doesn't take very long for me to fall back asleep.

******

"So what time are you leaving babe?" Callie asks from the bathroom. I already finished my shower and brushing my teeth and it was his turn. I was looking for some clothes, something warm.

"Five. Four thirty. Not sure." I said, pulling out a black long sleeve sweater. I got some matching black pants and my shoes. I sat down on the bed as he came out of the bathroom, hair dripping wet. He dried it with the towel, chest naked. He had a towel hanging dangerously low on his hips but I didn't mind.

"Alright. But that means I'm gonna have to sleep alone." He pouts, walking over to me.

"Aw I'm sorry luv but I gotta go. Anyways, I thought you wanted to meet her." I smirk, pulling my pants up. He throws the towel across the room and he's left standing in front of me with only the towel on his hips.

"True. But I want you too." He runs his fingers through my hair and I bite my lip. He smiles down at me, biting his lip when I bite mine.

"Lou's here." I say softly. I reach over to pull on my sweater but he takes it away from me.

"But only you can suck me off so good baby." My breath catches in my throat as I see how his eyes go from playful to lustful in a split second. I shift in my spot, biting my lip again.

"Callie, not before school. You know better." I smile innocently.

He groans. "Well how do you expect me to hold back when you're looking up at me like that?" He winks. I realize what he means and I give him a seductive smile.

"Sorry." I mumble. I lean forward, kissing his rock hard abs. He groans softly and I run my hands all over his chest. I slip down off of the bed and get down on my knees. I kiss his abs, gripping his hip bones to hold myself in place.

"Stop teasing Theo. I can't wait." He mumbles, fingers gripping my hair tighter.

"Okay babe." I mumble, taking off his towel and letting it fall down to the floor.

*******

School passes by quick. Before I know it, the bell for school to end is ringing and me, Sammy, Gen, and Callie are all walking out together.

"I just have to stop by my house real quick and pick up something. I'll be at the apartment at four." Gen says, walking by me. Sam and Calum were too busy in their own conversation to hear me and G talking.

"Alright. I'm already ready so just do what you like. We'll be on the road at five for sure." I say as Callie entwined his fingers with mine. I look up at him and he smiles down at me.

"You're still riding with me, right?" He says to me, smiling.

"Yeah, I'm the one going to my house real quick to grab some things." G says, looking past me and at Calum.

"Okay." He nods his head.

"So, Cal,....." and him and Sams go back to their own conversation. We get to Callies jeep and we all part. I climb in and Calum gets in the driver's side.

"How long do we have together? Hour thirty?" He says, staring up the jeep. I nod my head, buckling up. "What would you like to do in that time?" He asks, pulling out of our spot.

I reach over and turn up the heater, shivering slightly. "Whatever you want to do baby." I say, not really caring.

We're back at the apartment in less than ten minutes and I quickly feed and walk Lou. When I get back inside, I find Callie sitting down on the couch, phone hiding his face.

I shut the door and hang up Lou's leash. He runs off somewhere, finding his toy probably. I walk up to Callie and I sit down on his lap, pushing his phone away from his face.

"Will you miss me?" I ask, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Of course I will baby. I always do whenever you leave me." He pouts, his hands going up and down my sides gently. He pulls me closer to kiss him but I dodge.

"Will you think about me?" I put our foreheads together and run my fingers through his hair.

"Yes." He mumbles, going to kiss me again.

"Am I the only one you think of?" I dodge yet again and kiss his forehead instead. I know that if I start kissing him then I won't want to stop and G would be here at any moment.

"Always and forever babe. Always and forever." He says, leaving kisses along my jawline.

"Good. I want to be the only one you think of. Got that?" I say, finally kissing him. I give in and sink into his lap, pressing him back against the couch. I kiss him deeply, knowing that this would be our last moment till tomorrow, when I come back.

It's not a sexual kiss or a lustful kiss. It's a kiss filled with soft passion. And I love it. I close my eyes tightly together, afraid that if I'll open them then it'll all be over. I think he feels the same due to the fact that he also holds me close to him and he doesn't break the soft, passionate kiss.

I finally pull back but I don't climb off. Instead, I bury my head in the nape of his neck and take in his wonderful scent. "Geez, You're making it feel as if you're leaving for a month. Don't do that. I don't like it." He chuckles nervously.

"I'm sorry, luv. I just can't wait to get there and get back. I wish you didn't have to stay here alone. But I don't want anybody over unless I know." I said, leaning up and looking him straight in his enchanting green eyes. I just can't get enough of him.

"I know I know. Tell me as soon as you arrive. And call me every chance you get. And be sure to text me every hour with an update. Oh and be sure to-"

I cut him off by covering his mouth with my hand. I smile and nod my head. "Okay." I say lowly. My hand gets wet and I pull it back with a yelp. "Calum!" I giggle and punch him lightly. But he doesn't really budge.

"Oops." He smiles innocently. He sighs and pulls me back to his chest. "You know I'll miss you, Theo. Hell, I miss you even when you go to the bathroom and leave me alone. But now, I'll have to go to bed without you by my side. I'll have Lou here with me but it's not the same, baby." He seemed sad. I don't want him to be sad. I can't see why he's overreacting about this. It's only one night without me. But then again, I didn't want to leave either. Hypocritical.

"I'm flattered." I boop his nose and smile. He leans forward and he hugs me tightly.

"I can't say I love you." He mumbles into my shoulder. I close my eyes and relax into him.

"I don't care. Your touch says enough." I play with his hair, getting tired from his warmth. "But then again, you just said it." I giggle as he scoffs.

"You know what I mean, asshole." He chuckles, squeezing me tighter. "I don't know if you understand but-"

"I understand enough. You don't need to explain. If anything, you don't need to talk anymore. Just hold me before it's too late." I mumble, feeling sleepier and sleepier. He leans back onto the couch and he holds me close to him by wrapping his arms around me.

"Okay." He mutters, eyes also closed. I end up falling asleep momentarily.

******

"Wake up, honey. She's here. It's time." A sweet husky voice says. My eyes open slowly to be met with the perfectly sculpted face of Calum. Beautiful, handsome Calum. My Calum.

"I'm up." I mumble as my eyes flutter open. He picks me up off of him and he sets me down gently on the couch. He stands up and walks to the door. He opens it to reveal Genevieve Deon dressed in sweatpants and a grey hoodie, her hair pulled up in a messy ponytail. And even as badly dressed as she is, she still looks like a model.

"Wassup bitches?" She smiles.

"Hey G. Just let me get some things together." I say, rubbing my eyes and standing up.

"Are you sleepy? You shouldn't drive while you're sleepy." She frowns. I shake my head. "Oh."

Callie closes the door and Gen sits down on the couch. I walk into the room and grab my backpack. I didn't really need to pack, I just needed a backpack for my toothbrush and some snacks and water.

I shut the door and find Gen sitting on the couch with Lou jumping all over her. "Hi baby! Aw, You're so adorable!" She squeals as he tries to lick her face.

"Louie down." I demand, pulling his collar gently.

"Oh he's fine. He probably smells K on me." She smiles, her fingers digging into his tough fur. He licks the side of her face and she laughs. "But we should probably get going. It's almost five thirty." She says, standing up. "Damn, I forgot my bag in my car. I'll meet you downstairs." She says, getting her keys out of her pocket.

She leaves and it's just me and Calum there. And Louie. Calum walks up to me, slowly and casually. He wraps his arms around me and smiles. "Be careful, okay? Please." He whines, leaning down to kiss me. I lean back and put my finger over his lips.

"I will. You too." I remove my finger from over his lips and he kisses me quickly before he pulls away. Lou jumps up on me, barking. I lean down and gently kiss his head. "Take care of my baby." I say, not really knowing which one I'm referring to.

We walk downstairs together, hand in hand. G stands beside my car, looking down at her phone. She looks up when she hears us walk out. "Hiya."

I unlock the car and she gets in. I shiver, forgetting to bring a jacket. But out of nowhere, Callie hands me his favorite hoodie with his name and everything on it. I look up at him and he smiles. "You're too careless."

"I didn't even see you grab it." I mumble, smile forming on my face.

"I'm a ninja." He chuckles. "Be careful."

"You already said that."

"I know. I'm just reminding you." He smirks. I wrap my arms around his neck and I step up on my tip toes and kiss him. He kisses me back, a very soft kiss.

"I have to go now. I'll see you tomorrow baby." I say, pulling away. He releases me and I grip his hoodie in my hands.

"See you later alligator." I smile.

"In awhile crocodile." I laugh and he smiles. I walk to the car and climb in, staring it up. He stands there, in front of the car, till I pull out of the parking spot.

"Here we go, G. Thanks for coming by the way." I smile, looking over at her. She smiles and nods her head. I give one last wave to Callie before I head down the road.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 146 5
Hello everyone. I am starting a new story and would like to know if you are interested. I have posted a short excerpt of the first chapter and I'd lo...
162K 9.6K 105
Four BoyxBoy Couples ♡♡♡♡ When teens finally move away from home to live on campus, things are bound to get messy and wild! See how a handful of boys...
246K 9.8K 54
"Theo. If I'm not mistaken? Isn't this yours?" He extended a hand, holding my penguin printed handkerchief. My eyes couldn't have gotten so wide. I q...
9.9K 115 17
(Book 1 in THE PEACH-POUNDING PETERS OF PETERSON HALL series.) Welcome to Port Pelle College, where all the action starts and ends on the fourth flo...