My Summer Abroad (A Harry Sty...

Von KarlyKathleen

Moving to England, cut off from everything she had ever known, Valeria tries to block out the memories of her... Mehr

Chapter 1- Shipped Away
Chapter 2- SLEEPING BEAUTY HAS AWAKEN!
Chapter 3- Cheese Pants
Chapter 4- "He was a douche"
Chapter 5- "HE LOVES HER SOoooOooo MUCHHH!!!"
Chapter 6- Here are the SPRINKLES
Chapter 7- I'm guessing you like your eggs chewed?
Chapter 9- Always
Chapter 10- Practically Chase friken Crawford's long lost twin brother
Chapter 11- And then I dropped the milk.
Chapter 12- I swear she can be a heartless bitch sometimes.
Chapter 13- Or else you'd be on the couch!
Chapter 14- I can tell who the man is in the relationship
Chapter 15- I want the one in the red jeans... although they're all beautiful
Chapter 16- Just eat your ice cream Styles
Chapter 17- "I will never leave you again."
Chapter 18-"YOU'RE THE EGG GIRL?"
Chapter 19- If you love somebody, set them free.
Chapter 20- Bad News
Chapter 21- "Yup, Like from Ratatouille."
Chapter 22- Goodbye, Sweet dreams and I love you
Chapter 23- "I told him to stay, if you must know"
Chapter 24- Harry said he'd kick your ass...
Chapter 25- She was afraid of the moon
Chapter 26- If you catch my drift...
Chapter 27- I have to... tie my...carrots?
Chapter 28- Get the fuck out!
Chapter 29- I've missed you like crazy
Chapter 30- Noah's P.O.V
Chapter 31-'Ants in the pants'
Chapter 32- Goodbye Harry
Chapter 33- Tick-Tock
Chapter 34- a smile forever on her face
Chapter 35-"You are Beautiful!"
Chapter 36- I feel fine
Chapter 37- intertwined through his fur
Chapter 38- REMY OUT!
Chapter 39- strange dreams
Chapter 40- Were engaged.... Yayyy

Chapter 8- What can I say? Shit happens

29.6K 163 6
Von KarlyKathleen

Author note: Listen to that song i put on here. I think it sounds pretty good with the first part of this chapter... I love that song its my current obession. And the dog pic is Aunt tallys dog. SO CUTE! COMMENT, FAN, AND VOTEEEEE PWEASE!!!

Val’s P.O.V

“Darn it! I had finger on my page Harry!” I yelled at him rubbing my eyes some more.

 “No worries love, this way you can just stop reading it, and then it will have a happy-ish ending in your mind.” Harry said passing me walking through the front door to the kitchen, heading straight to the fridge with my book still in hand. I walked over to grab my book but he lifted it in the air whilst looking through my fridge.

“What if I want to finish it?” I asked him slightly peeved about him taking my book with my hands on my hips.

“Well why would you if it causes you pain? You’ve been crying. Not fun” He said back simply, grabbing a can of coke out of the fridge.

“I need to find out if Luke is going to be okay!!!” I whined reaching for my book.

“Hmm…” Harry mumbles flipping through the book.

“I’ll take it home with me…Read it just for you, then let you know what happens, and If it’s not nice I will make a new ending for you. Sound good?” Harry asked smiling.

Even though we both know it wasn’t a question, He was going to take it either way.

“Fine…” I said defeated.

“So is this Luke kid cuter than me?” He asked with a smirk spread across his face. He thinks he’s so smooth.

“Cute is for babies.” I replied with confidence.

“Really? Well that doesn’t answer my question…”He said.

“Yes really, and since it is so important… Luke is fairly good-looking, at least in my head.” I answered him smiling.

“Oh that’s it!” he yelled setting the book aside, he jumped on top of me tickling me to death.

“Ah! Stop… It!!!!!” I yelled laughing hysterically squirming on the floor underneath him.

I was waving my arms around grabbing at him and hitting him trying to get him to stop, still laughing uncontrollably. I accidently smacked his ass meaning to grab his back.

“Oy cheeky” Harry said smiling and grabbing my wrist holding my arms above my head. Then he lent down and kissed me…

It was like yesterday in the pond but possibly better, I hope each of our kisses are like this… better each time. The kiss was playful and caring, loving almost… I wish it would never end. I wish I could stay here forever on the kitchen floor kissing Harry, I know I’ve only known him for a few days but I have this spark with him that feels like we’ve known each other since we were two. If only I had a friend like him when I was a kid. I could have used a friend with all that I’d gone through. My childhood was wasted.

A single tear slid down my cheek, and I tried quick to brush it away but Harry noticed and pulled away “What’s wrong?” he asked concerned.

“Nothing really… Just thinking about the book…” I lied through my teeth.

Luckily he bought it unwillingly. He knew something was bothering me. I wasn’t ready to tell him yet, I has driven many people out of my life, caused me great pain, and separated my parents, and this kind of thing can rip a family apart in a blink of an eye. When I was eight I was diagnosed with Leukemia. It all started one year in the summer; I stopped wanting to eat, I lost a lot of weight, became tired and miserable, and my joints were aching. My mother took me to Children’s hospital to see what the matter was, and then I was diagnosed. I stared the chemotherapy that lasted a horrific two years on and off. Lost my hair, I missed a lot of school, had no social life and wasn’t allowed to do almost anything. Living in fear, that the cancer would come back since Leukemia almost always relapses. I’ve been lucky so far so good. I had a scare when I was fifteen and did some maintenance chemotherapy just to keep everything in order. But since then I’ve been in remission. I’ve had it tough, but this was going to be my summer. The summer where I do what I want, when I want, however the fuck I want and I plan on making it worthwhile. So far so good, considering I’ve had the best few days of my entire life.

“help me up?” I asked Harry looking down at my cast.

What can I say? Shit happens. Harry and I were now sitting on the couch with each other watching daytime television… which just so happens to be lulling me to sleep with its boringness.

“Can we do something fun?” I ask Harry looking up at him.

“You’re not sick anymore?” he asked chuckling.He knew I wasn’t sick. I just shook my head in response.

“Well the boys are at the flat… Want to go say hi? Maybe we could find something to do there” he asked.

“Mmmkay” I said. Harry grabbed the book and we were out the door.

We got to Harry’s apartment about twenty minutes later; it was three thirty in the afternoon now. All the guys seem to be missing when we walked in.

“GUYS STOP IT! DON’T GET IT ON THE BLOODY CEILING!” Someone yelled… Must be Liam.

Harry and I shared a confused look and then went running down the hall well Harry ran, I crutched… that’s what I’ve decided to call it… Crutching… to see the guys painting their game room red… I’m guessing this was Lou’s idea. I just stood there with my mouth hanging open in shock. God Damn they made a mess! At least they had enough sense to put down some old sheets and remove the furniture.

“What in the hell are you guys doing” I asked rubbing my temples.

I was good at painting…  I can see the future today. I was going to be painting all day free of charge. “Were looking in a mirror eating carrots at Nandos. What does it look like?” Louis said sarcastically.

 He had red smeared across his face… and everywhere else imaginable. And Nandos? What was that? I don’t even care… These boys need help, metal help too if I must say.

“Alright boys give me a paint brush… I’ll show ya how it’s done.” I said with my hand out.

No one gave a paint brush. That pissed me off…Just cause I’m a girl doesn’t mean I can’t paint. So I walked over next to Louis to get a brush myself.

“Oh Louie… You’ve got paint… all over… your … everywhere.” I said laughing.

Then he simply lifted his hand with the paint brush in it and wiped it across my face.

“Oh. My. God.” He did not just do that.

I simply turned around and walked out of the room to Harry. He was holding in his laughter.

“Sweat pants and an old tee?” I asked him.

He went into his room down the hall and through me some clothes. Once again I signaled for him to turn around swirling my finger in the air. He did as he was told. I quickly changed knowing he would turn around before he is told to.

“Beat you” I said with a wide grin. I still had some paint on my face but I didn’t care. I tied my hair up in a messy bun prepared to get to work. It’s going to be a long day.

We finally finished. I took a step back and admired my work. I was tired and sore from painting all day but it looked good. I fixed the ceiling and all. I turned around pointing the paint brush at the five paint covered boys

“You’s owe me big time” I said.

I was dead on the couch lying on top of Harry, Louis and Niall. My head in Harry’s lap and feet in Niall’s lap with Louis being in the middle.

“Arggghhh!” I moaned, out of tired/bored/achiness.

I was dreading going home alone. I don’t like to be alone at night, it freaks me out reminds me of the long lonely nights spent in the hospital, and naturally Aunt Tally is staying at her boyfriend’s for two whole days. Damn it. I shut my eyes and sighed. I could totally fall asleep like this. Although I covered in dried paint which I’m hoping will flake off.

“Remember when I said you guys owe me?” I asked them all.

“Yeah?” They all said at the same time.

“Well my Aunt Tally is out for the night… So pack your bags boys, Sleepover at my place!” I tried to be enthusiastic by punching the air, but I failed. I almost punched Harry in the chin whilst punching the air… which sent everyone into hysterics.

I rolled off the guys onto the ground “Oof!” I whined as I hit the ground.I needed that to wake me up though. I stood up with my hands on my hips

“Get your shit boys!” I yelled at them.

They were all still sitting on the couch staring at me…

“Leggooooo!” I yelled. Still no one budged.

They thought this was funny. I could tell because while everyone was keeping straight faces Niall was having a laughing fit; His face turning red with laughter, he was practically crying. I grabbed Lou’s and Harry’s hands with each of mine, trying to pull them up off the couch, I leant backwards pulling them with all my weight. THUMP! And I was on my ass on the ground. Louis had let go of my hand causing me to hit the floor.

“Ooooouuuuuuuchhhh!!!!” I yelled rubbing my lower back, still sitting on the floor. They were all cracking up.

It took them an hour to pack for my house, A FREAKING HOUR! They are boys let us not forget…

“God! You aren’t even like my guy friends… your more of girlfriends!” I yelled at them as we piled into the orange van

. They all objected except for Zayn. I can imagine why, though I’m not going to bother asking.

I thought we were going to straight to my house. I thought wrong of course. We stopped at Nando’s first. We all went in and they ordered loads of food. I just ordered a coke considering I had no idea what this place was, and I’m not a big fan of chicken. I’ll just pick off of everyone else… They ordered enough to feed Haiti… or Niall. I got yelled at every time I tried to eat someone’s food, but I just stuck my tongue at them and continued with my business.

Everyone was staring at us, from a distance though. “I’m going to go to the bathroom I’ll be right back…” I said sliding out of the booth.

I crutched ran to the bathroom. I really didn’t have to go, I just wanted a breather and I didn’t mind a once over in the mirror.

I looked horrible. No wonder everyone was staring. My hair was up in a messy bun which I don’t care about but I had forgotten about the paint… I was covered in dry paint flaking everywhere. My eyes popped though due to the red… Ha-ha. I’m funny. Oh well I’ll get over it.

I slid back into the booth leaving my crutches on the ground next to the booth. When I got back they were done eating just waiting for me. We…well they cleaned up and we made our way back to the Van. Niall was like a toddler…a full stomach puts him to sleep I thought laughing to myself.

We finally got to my house. We all went in to be greeted by the huge Grey and Black spec Great Dane almost knocking me off my crutches. I forgot Aunt Tally had a dog. Damn he was big. I leant down to read his tags… Mouse. What a cute use of sarcasm. Cause he’s huge and his name is mouse.

“Awh! Mouse! Good boy!” I yelled playfully to the dog scratching his belly.

He was cute … I always loved dogs, Never had time for one though. “Harry looks like you have some competition” Zayn pointed to Mouse and me…

He was right I was practically making out with him haha! But I didn’t care. The boys all walked in and threw their bags in the living room on the floor. Harry walked over and looked at the dog in disgust. I hugged the dog in defense.

“Don’t you be mean to my Mouse!” I yelled giggling as Mouse licked my face.

“Harry doesn’t like dogs” Liam yelled from across the room.

“Yeah well Mouse and I are sharing a sleeping bag tonight. So tough shit.” I told Harry putting my tongue at him.

He winked at me and walked into the living room. He’s such a flirt, But I love him…Wait do I?

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

184K 7.9K 23
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
131K 4.8K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
Fake love Von :)

Fanfiction

103K 2.4K 39
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
508K 16K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...