I'm Miracle (Islamic Story)

By sssilentscreamsss

{Completed} My name is Miracle. I got that name when I was fourteen. I can't remember my family. I can't rem... More

Description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Note
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
THE END
This is it
Random Interesting Facts

Chapter 54

5.7K 640 37
By sssilentscreamsss

Chapter 54

Keep your eyes open, another chapter is coming! :)

I went downstairs, seeing Richard and Savannah at the dinner table. Richard didn't look at me when I sat down, which I was happy about. Savannah gave me a plate of food, not looking at me either. I was confused because normally she would always explain to me what the food was and how she made it. She just sat down after serving and started eating her food. I grabbed the fork and started on it. It was still weird to use a fork to me and sometimes I would just eat with my hands. When I was trying to get some food on the fork but failed, Richard put his fist loudly on the table, making me jump slightly and look up. He was looking at Savannah with this angry expression before he turned to me.

"Tonight, a reporter will come with some cameras. They are going to interview you and stream it live on TV. I have arranged a lot of channels to stream it, so it will be nationwise. You will, for once, answer all of their questions and not walk away, do you hear me?" he said with this stern voice that reminded me of him. I nodded immediately, knowing that I would get punished if I didn't. I hadn't been punished for such a long time so I didn't know what to expect. He looked at me for a few more seconds before he turned to Savannah.

"They can be here any minute. Freshen up" he said, standing up and walking to the living room. I dared to look at Savannah, but she was looking down. She had this sad expression on her face.

"Will it ever stop?" I asked her softly, remembering the times Iyaz told me that it was going to end someday. She looked at me before she looked down again.

"I don't know, but you will do as he says. No one will hurt you, but I am not risking him" she said, standing up and gathering the plates without even looking at me. I suddenly didn't feel the warmth of her anymore. She was acting so foreign and far towards me. When I was getting up to help her, the doorbell rang. My heart skipped a beat, since I knew that they came and it would be uncomfortable again. It always was. They asked these questions that made me go back to there again. Savannah signed for me to go to the living room and I did, waiting for the worst to happen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
16.2M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
22.5M 790K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
43.6M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...