All That Matters

By alliieebieberr

"all that matters" is the first story in my "all that matters series". 19 year old Justin Bieber, kicks off h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59 ~THE ENDING~

Chapter 42

211 5 1
By alliieebieberr

A month later

Justins POV:

I laid there in bed. In the empty hotel room. The bed was so lonely. I just missed her so much. I felt the tears start filling my eyes. I rolled over in bed and got up. I walked over to my suitcase and picked up a box. I opened it to gently pull out alyssas golden phone. The tears really started streaming. I walked over to the bed and got on my knees.

"Jesus! Why me! Why me?! Alyssa was my everything and if i wouldnt have been so so so so so so stupid none of this would have happened! Please jesus, please heal her completely and bring her back to me. Please." I said as i cried. I guess i drifted off bcuz my phone suddenly rang. It was 3:30 am.

"Hello?" I said grogily.

"Hi, Mr.Bieber?" a lady said.

"Yes.." I said back.

"Your the first emergency contact for Alyssa Braun--" i cut her off.

"What about alyssa? Is she okay?!" I asked panicking.

"Yes sir, shes fine but we were told to contact you when she was waking up. Well shes starting to move so i would get here quick to see her eyes open.." The lady said.

I freaked out and threw my pajama pants off and put my black saggy ones on.

"I'll be there in 5 minutes." I said as i hung up and grabbed my keys. It was humid outside. Its the Bahmas.

I was driving almost 100 mph. I was fast. I called everybody and told them and they were all on their ways too. I finally arrive at the hospital and jump out of my car and ran up to alyssas room. She was moving. I grabbed her hand.

"Baby, please. Please wake up." I said nervously as her eyes opened a little bit, then all of the way.

"Hey sweetie." I said smiling as i gave her a hug and a kiss.

"I missed you and i love you." I said while kissing her.

"Um.. Not to be rude.. But who are you?" She suddenly asks me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note;

Justin is 20. This is depressing. Thanks for reading. Omg. Hes 20.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281 13 11
Finding love through all the fame can be tough, especially when Justin just wishes he lived a normal life. Performing on tour, city after city, hotel...
553K 12.5K 40
He completely shattered her life apart after leaving her alone in a time of need. She was in complete love and it didn't matter that they both were s...
1.7K 26 6
maria is a 19 year old who lives with Justin Bieber cause her mother is the housekeeper Justin and her never really talked but when they finally do t...
227K 6K 48
What will happen when life gives you a chance to meet and actually go on Tour with your idol, Justin Bieber himself for three months ? "You are frien...