Darling Won't You Stay?~ Jonn...

By Abigailr5ervampette

The boys of The Vamps are getting ready for tour. With both James and Connor having feelings for eachother bu... More

Band "Rehearsal"
Written Off
I Hope This Will Work
Getting Them Together
This Can Work
This Should Be Fun
What Is He Up To?
I'm Screwed
"Bonding Time"
Someone Help Me
Crush Ain't Going Away
One Step Closer
Lord, Help Me
Holding Me Back
All Or Nothing
That Was Akward
Coffee "Date"
Unexpected
Tell Him
Here Goes Nothing
Actually Happening
Crumbling Down
Far Apart
The Boy I Love
Your Decision
Why Me?
Because of You
Loud And Clear
He's Leaving
"Hey..."
It's Time
Not Ever
Forever
Character Q&A

Make Him Mine

325 22 54
By Abigailr5ervampette

//And just when I'm about to say
It's time to throw it all away
You look at me the way only you can do
And then I know

I gotta wanna, I only wanna
I gotta gotta, I gotta be with you
I gotta wanna, I only wanna
I gotta gotta, I gotta be with you//

James P.O.V

After a long time driving, I decided I wanted to spend more time with the attractive bassist.

Although I don't know why I came up with that, knowing how he makes me feel and think.

But either way, I came to the thought of taking him to the mall because why not.

Once we are done with that, I will then take him to get some coffee.

That will be the moment in when I tell him how I feel.

I sighed while pulling into the parking lot of the mall and was trying to find a parking space.

When I finally found one, I put the car on park and was about to wake up a sleeping Connor that still had his head on my shoulder.

I had my eyes on him, and I found it hard not to wake him up.

I didn't want to wake him up, he just looked so fragile and innocent.

Why though!?

Why does he have to be so sexy and hot, but innocent?

I pushed that to the side though, and started to lightly tap on the twenty-one year old's shoulder in hopes that he would open his eyes.

Unfortunately, that did not work because all that happened was the sleeping boy, shuffled a little bit before staying shut-eyed on my shoulder.

I bit my tongue to take away the not-so-appropriate ideas and thoughts that are floating around in my brain right now.

Also I found that very helpful because that subtracted a major hard-on from happening for probably the third time today.

For a second try, I tapped his shoulder once more.

This time though, I spoke up and said something to him softly.

"Wakey-Wakey Condor."

"Mmm?" was the sound that came out of his mouth while he opened his eyes up again and rubbed them with the back of his hands.

That was one of the most sexiest sound I have ever heard from him.

I bet I can make him do more sounds like that.

James, nope. Fucking stop it!

The blue-eyed boy looked up at me, with those big ocean blue orbs that can make me get wet everytime I see them.

And this is one of those times.

"We are here already." I informed him, now that he's awake.

Sitting up in the car seat and looking outside from the car window, the shy Scottish lad turned back to look at me with confusion read on his face.

"No coffee?" he had confusion written on his face and sounded like a very cute child when he asked that.

"Don't worry, we are going to get coffee. It's just that I wanted to take you here first." I explained to the confused hot guy that was by my side right now.

To be with you more.

"Oh, okie dokie." the brown haired boy had to say that ,and I am questioning why because now I am suddenly horny as fuck.

Ugh, why does him acting like a child make me get turned on!?

Somehow, that turned into the thing of me only looking with lust at Connor, and biting my lip hard.

Con saw what I was doing because he asked me, "what-t?"

Why do you have to do this to me, why do you make want to kiss you all, take off all your clothes, fuck you badly that you are screaming my name and begging for more!?

I realize I haven't responded, so I quickly answered with a, "nothing." showing a nervous smile.

"Oh, okay." giggling a little, the boy got a pinkish-reddish face on , sending my hormones to sexual overdrive.

Not today. Not today.

"Shall we go then?" I was trying my best to keep a smirk off, but I failed terribly to do so.

"We shall-l." with giggles, and a light blush on his cheeks he told me.

I threw one last smile at the blue-eyed boy, due to his cuteness and him killing me sexually with it.

Finally getting out of the car, I ran to the other boy's side to open up his door for him, but he was already out of the car.

he laughed a little when he saw that, and I couldn't help but laugh along too.

But either way, we both started walking side by side eachother to the entrance of the mall and got inside.

Immediately when we entered, a sound that I never heard from Connor, got out of his lips.

A squeal.

He should make that noise more often, because that was hot.

With him letting out that squeal, he tugged on my arm in the direction of a "Forever 21" and we went to the Men's section of the store.

Being in the Men's section, I got to see the Scottish boy how I never saw him before.

He was starting to run around all over, picking clothing item after clothing item, and I found it a major turn on somehow.

I was so into looking at what he was doing, that my member was starting to throb and that's when I needed to cool down, so I breathed in and out.

Which, that worked before the short boy could even see because he was still picking out clothes.

Phew.

I guess he's done, seeing that he came to a stop when he's infront of me with a pile of clothes in his arms.

"I'm going to try some of these on okay-y? " stuttering again ,he asked with a color of pink mixed with red shown on his cheeks.

"Okay." I looked at him with a smile on, and stared into his soul, only witnessing him giggling softly, and looking at the floor.

"Um, could you-u maybe wait-t outside of the-e dressing room, so I-I can show you-u what Im-m wearing-g."

Those words that he has said, suprised me so much and I stood there in loss of words.

"Only if you-u want too-o. It's okay if-f you don't want-" I didn't even have to think about it before answering.

"I want to." I may have said that a little too loud, and desperate  but I don't care.

Therefore, the bass player giggled at my sudden desperation that I was showing.

Calm the fuck down Mcvey.

"Um-m okay. I'll be-e right back then-n." he had the most fucking sexiest smile in the world on saying those words.

"I'll be here, waiting." I winked a second time in a row to the bass-playing babe and watched him go into one of the dressing rooms with a flushed pinky look that was visible.

Once he closed the door to the room, I stood there and waited.

All I had in my mind now is I gotta be with that boy and make him mine.

And I will.

*
It's Sunday night, and I wanted to update before it's Monday and I have to go to school 2marrow aka torture.

Also because I didn't want to let you guys hanging xx

The jonnor is happening! ;) or will it? Idk... hopefully!

I wanted to update 2 cuz this little sunshine:

Turned 23 today...can you here me crying!? ♡ I love him and I'm so proud of how much he has  accomplished. I hope he had a lovely day.

Buttt, anyway I hope you guys liked this chapter xx Vote, comment, and share! Byeee! love youuu!♡♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 872 26
a shy and bullied Brad recently just met a guy and became instant best friends. Then he started to develop feelings. will Tristan Evans feel the sam...
19.7K 850 31
"Fuck Bradley it's all for you." "You can't date another member in the band. It'll ruin our careers" ~ Tristan and Bradley have been best friends f...
451 33 17
It all started with one night out. One harmless night out with the boys. Where they camped out in the woods; they knew they shouldn't have been. Wher...
202K 3.1K 43
Vamps imagines and preferences, enjoy! Vote. Comment. Fan.