Dragon Descendants.

By Cj_Writes04

Highest: #1 in Action! Elena lives in a world where dragons are well-known to man kind and tamed by... More

TRAILER
Character Profiles
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
EXTRA - Happy Valentines
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen - First Battle Day
Chapter Twenty!! - BATTLE DAY 2
Chapter 22 - ELENA BATTLE! Day 4
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
--Chapter 30--
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter **40**
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
CHAPTER 50!
Sequel? Notes. - YES!

Chapter Twenty-One - ASH VS BAILEY (Day 3)

35.4K 1.6K 75
By Cj_Writes04

"Stop!" Baliey shouts as he is on the ground, covered in bruises.

"Come on you weakling!" Dan kicks him again before the teacher calls for him to stop. 

He holds his head down in shame as the teacher looks at some of his bruises, some yellow, some blue and black.

"Sir I'll take him to the nurse's office," I say as I walk over, Baliey still holds his head down.

I help him up and he limps over and out of the stadium.

"Argh!" Baliey yells, being thrown across the stadium, hitting the wall. Knocked out cold.

"Sir I'll take him."

Taking him to the nurse was almost a daily thing. Our grade is by far one of the strongest in years, he just happens to be average among the advanced. I became friends with him through our trip there. But one day his disappeared, after hearing that he is being kept back. He would never let me help him train, and I never took him to the office after that. I hadn't spoken to him till now.

The crowd screams in excitement as I stand in the middle of the field. Bailey was once a friend of mine, but then he lost his first test battle and also had to be held back. He trained every day alone. And now I have no idea who he is in the ring.

I close my eyes and breath. I must focus.

I listen to the sounds, crowd cheering, I feel what is around me, the wind blowing against my skin, the air-born dirt hitting my legs. I block it all out and find that spark inside me. Red hot like the flames of my anger, my power.

"Let's start the countdown! 10!" the announcer yells as the crowd joins in,

"Falling asleep huh Ash?" Bailey teases, just as I open my eyes.

"Don't plan on it," 

He gives an evil smirk.

"5! 4! 3!" The crowd shouts,

"2, 1-" I mutter as we both have the same idea and get on our dragons and fly like a rocket into the sky.

We fly high into the clouds where we stop and share looks.

"I don't plan to take it easy on you!" Bailey announces,

"Me either," I tell him.

"Good. I am on a whole different level now!"

Why would he fly all the way up here? In the air he has the disadvantage, he is an earth dragon doesn't he?

***

Omg I have just realised I havent put much about Ashton's dragon in at all! Sorry!!!!

***

I have to be prepared for everything, I tap on the side of my dragon with my foot three times.

Come on Jet, you know what to do.

I look up towards Bai-

Damn it!

I begin free falling after he had made his first move, a simple hit from the back of a sword against my chest. An unexpected and fast move. 

"Jet!" I yell as I'm meters from the ground, I see Jet fighting in the sky. Dam you dragon, you never listen to me.

"Is that- Student Ashton is falling from the sky! Could it be game over already!" I hear the announcer, I must be getting close.

FOCUS!

The ground shatters into pieces as a dust cloud covered the floor of the stadium. Everyone waits in suspense before Bailey and his dragon hover above the ground, clearing the dust.

"Well, that wasn't nice." I say as I wipe away the blood coming from my cut lip. 

"How..."

"Impossible! It seems after that fall Ash Is able to stand. But how is this possible?!" The announcer sounds amazed, 

"It is fairly simple," I tease, 

"Forcefield..." Bailey has somewhat figured it out.

"I don't plan to go that easy," I say as Jet comes down from the sky and picks up Bailey from the back of his dragon, throwing him off.  Jet and his dragon break out into a full out brawl in the sky once again. 

"Man to man it is then?" Bailey dusts himself off, before pulling out his swords from his back, he charges.

Left and right he swings, leaving me no opening to fight back. I can see the determination in his eyes, it is like fire, his eyes alone are daggers. I begin to understand his pattern, I grab his arm and crack his wrist before he loses control of his grip, and functions of his wrist and the sword falls on the floor. He attempts a backswing with his last functioning hand. His left hand. He is already at a disadvantage. I block his hit with my sword that I have now pulled out. I only have one sword, a battle sword, while he uses twin blades. Meaning he doesn't have much strength, but he has speed. My sword can do more damage but slows me down.

He still hits strong, holding his weak arm towards his chest. How- you have got to be kidding me. I hit him back, winding him.

"Ambidextrous!" I shout in that moment. He can use both his hand equally.

He smiles once more as he catches his breath, and charges out of the blue.

"You have-" He swings right, "improved," He charges his sword downwards, 

"You-" I hold him in a block, "Have too!" I yell as I push him back winning this game of tug of war. His sword flys in the air, but before I can react he grabs my hand and throws my sword across the stadium. 

We look at each other in surprise. Oh sh-

He swings around my arm almost breaking it, before swings his legs around my neck holding me in a choke hold. 

"Bas...tard!" I yell as I jump to the floor as he hits his back, winding him again. Steps backward several times

"I'm not losing!" He yells as runs and slides across the dirt, tripping me.

"Ha, I win." He says as he sits on my stomach with his arm across my throat, and his hand flat and strong at my jugular. I smile.

"Winner is Ashton Blake!" The announcer says as the crowd cheer,

"How?" He looks clueless, I then put my hand down a little so he can feel the sword I have pointed at his back.

"Keep an eye on your surroundings," I say as he gets up and helps me up, before tripping me again. "Hey!-"

"That was for playing dirty." He says,

I then trip him,

"That's for bringing a martial arts, to a sword and dragon fight," I say. We both get back up, 

"Well I lost," he says,

"Guess so," I agree.

"This is not over, I will fight you in the final round, and will beat you," he claims,

"Okay then, still not going to go easy,"

"Good,"

We both walk off the stadium, I am surrounded by the guys from my school. I ignore the congratulations as soon as I get a glimpse of Elena standing looking at me, before being dragged off by her Aunt. I lose sight of her.

"That was awesome!" 

"What was that power!"

"I knew you would win!"

Students cheer and surround me.

"Ash!" The crowd steps to the side as I see Elena standing at the exit, about 20 meters away. "Good Job!" She yells before she runs off. My heart jumps.

All the guys begin to tease me. "You and Elena ay?" "She is back?!" before continuing the cheering, even raising me on their shoulders. It wasn't even that great of a win, I guess we are really supportive and too excited for even a single win. 

Ash... she doesnt remember me. Why call me Ash?

**************************************************

EDITED

FINALLY!

Omg For some reason I really loved this chapter. I hope this action chapter is a little better than the last :/

What has happened to Elena? 

What role does her Aunt play?

Leave a vote, comment, and follow to support me!

Lots of Love

<3 <3 <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.2K 7K 33
Ariella doesn't want to love a human, they have ruined her world, tried to steal from her, taken those she loved away from her and made her life diff...
2.3M 126K 36
I'd Like to think I was a good person, before it all began. I didn't cheat on tests, or steal. But throughout my entire life, I was treated if I wer...
251K 11.6K 200
Book 1:The Last Dragon(chp 1-125) Book 2:The Return(chp 126-170) Book 3:Friend or Enemy(chp171-200) ***Inspired by Game Of Thrones*** For generations...
3.1K 96 17
//Never Judge A Book By It's Cover.// You were the only one of your kind ever since Vikings found out about you kind existence. you were just a kid(...