It Will Never Be The Same

Bởi Frost2012

okay.....so im not updating the others. i might though.hope you like it.follow and give this a thumbs up if y... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1:The Real Truth gets revealed........
Chapter 2:What a night....
Chapter 3:Hermione's sad memory
Chapter 4:Surprises....
Chapter 5:Girlfriends and Boyfriends:here and there...
Chapter 6:Never mess wth the Golden Girl
Chapter 7:Something Unexpected...
Chapter 8:No matter what...
Chapter 9:The Game Helps....
Chapter 10:Can't keep them secrets forever...
Chapter 11:More nightmares...
Chapter 12:Truth Revealance...
Chapter 13:Shattered.....
Chpater 14:Long gone..
Chapter 15:The Long-awaited Day...
Chapter 16:The New Relationship...
Chapter 17:Meetings...
Chapter 18:"Enough,George!"...
Chapter 19: Do's and Don't 's of Life
Chapter 20:It's All Over...
Chapter 21:"I still love him...."
Chapter 22:Broken
Chapter 23:Secrets Unrevealed
Chapter 24:Dangerous Mission
Chapter 25: Didn't see THAT coming...
Chapter 26:New Personality
Chapter 27:A Fresh Start
Chapter 28:Rita Skeeter's news and a Ball
Chapter 29:"Shut up! Just shut up!"...
Chapter 30:"What do you think you're doing?!"
Chapter 31:Ignorance
Chapter 32:Tragic Events.......or something luckier
Chapter 33:Lies
Chapter 34:A normal day in school
Chapter 35:"Why would I do that?"
Chapter 36:"Why does it always have to be me?"
Chapter 37:"What do you mean?"
Chapter 39:"Snow is waiting for you,Theo!"
Chapter 40:The Night Of Ball and Revealance
Chapter 41:On The Way To The Burrow
Chapter 42:Preparing the house
Chapter 43:"Is it safe to trust her?"
Chapter 44:Snowball fights,Sibling fights
Chapter 45:Christmas
Chapter 46:Day After Christmas
Chapter 47:Hermione's Secret Depression
Chapter 48:A gloomy day in Hogwarts
GIYS HELP ME!!!
HELLO!!
someone kill me

Chapter 38:Halloween

40 2 6
Bởi Frost2012

(Listen to Masquerade by Backstreet Boys while reading this chapter)

It was now Tuesday and the day of the Halloween party. But half the day,they had to go to their classes. And as to Hermione's schedule,she had to go to Charms,Ancient Runes,Potions, Transfiguration and History of Magic. So it waas Professor Flitwick,Professor Binns,Professor Slughorn, Fleur and Bill at the same day. Hermione got ready and walked to the hall where the others were waiting.

"There you are. Many girls have been going crazy about our mask idea. Couldn't stop talking about it."Ginny whispers excitedly.

"Well,it's good they liked the idea of it. Tell them the exact day,date,and timing."

"When do you plan it?"

"December 13,Wednesday. They have to be ready by 5:00 in the afternoon."

"Got that. "She says writing everything in her clipboard. "ROR?"she adds whispering.

"Yep."

"It's settled then. I gave these snowflake shaped crystals to all the girls. Took a lot of time,but worth it."

"It's basically like the ones in the DA."says Harry. Ginny nods smiling. Most of the boys in the group murmured a small,silent,"Brilliant. "

"When you set the place,date,timing and day of it,just write on it with this quill matched for it and it will freeze. It will not return to normal unless we take it out of our pockets. I also gave ones to the female teachers."

"You are honestly brilliant,Gin."

"Thanks. When will you engrave it there?"

"Later."

"Brilliant."

"Ms. Weasley and Ms. Allen. The girls won't stop talking about this dance. Especially about the...you know."says McGonagall coming to them. The three smiled at each other.

"Well it was given by the smart Ravenclaw here."says Fred coming up behind Hermione and placing his hand on her shoulder. Hermione turns her head and smiles at him.

"Technically,we won't need anyone to ask us?"asks Daphne.

"No. Since all the students and staff will be wearing masks,the students will form circles. We could create up to 3 circles,the number of students decreasing in each cirlcle. We'll all be doing-stop looking at me like that,Ron-a simple dance and after the girls spin,that is when the boys come to you. We will be switching atleast 3 times. On the third time,whoever you end up with,will be your partner until the midnight. And once the clock strikes midnight,you will reveal each other. "

"That sounds sweet,romantic and exciting. "

"I know."

"What songs will be played?"

"Love songs. Gab,I'll give you the list later."

"Okay."

"Please tell me I'm not the only one dying to use a bloody time turner to go to the dance already."says Ginny. All of them sniggered at her.

"You're not the only one."says Padma.

"Girls,girls,girls. You have to be patient. And there is one thing I can promise all of you. "

"What is it?"

"This dance will be better than the Yule Ball. "

All the girls silently murmured a,"YES." from the corner of their mouths.

"Let's get to class now,shall we? We have a Halloween party to catch later." All of them went to their specific subjects as the bell rang.

Evening

Hermione had her hair curled into the colour bleach blond with red streaks,have smoky red eyes and red lipstick along with red contact lenses, her nails blood red with black and she was also wearing a black and red faux leather jacket which had chains along the bottom. She had to admit to herself that she looked beautiful for a moment.

Then there were knocks on her door. She put Fred's locket in the inside pocket of the jacket and ran to open the door. Which revealed Luna wearing a white cocktail dress with wings like a raven's on the back. But in the color of white. She looked exactly like an angel. But Luna was more wonderstruck of her outfit in full black.

"Wow."they said at the same time.

"You look gorgeous Luna. Are tou sure no one saw you coming here? "

"No one at all. But let's talk about you. A sexy,beautiful vampire. Wow. Just,wow."

"The same to you,Luna. Shall we go then?"

"Yeah."the bestfriends took each other's hands and walked to the living room where the other adults were.

"See you there."Hermione says. The girls left them with mouths hanging open.

When they walked into the hall,eyes were following them. Like how it was for Ginny and Hermione herself on the first karaoke night. Except it was in the Room of Requirement. When they saw the group,they waved at them and walked to them eyes still following them.

"Wow. What do we have here? A vampire and an angel? Classic duo guys. Fred here is a zombie and Neville here is also a vampire. Dang guys. You just beated us. I'm only a stressed bride who got defeated by an angel and a vampire."

"Don't worry Gin. You still look beautiful. "

"Thanks guys. "The party lasted with a lot of singing from different groups,dancing,talking,eating and laughing. And compliments too.

"Well well well. Here's the vampire."says Percy once the group were outside the hall,ready to go back to the lounge.

"Shush Percy. Atleast she's in a costume. Unlike us who are in our normal clothes."

"Oh,alright. Now I can't even wait to see you all in the dance."

"Well,we'll all be wearing white,silver and light blue dresses,Perce. That's not much of a difference. And we all will be wearing masks."

"You all still will look beautiful to me. Even if I don't know who I'm talking to at the moment."

"Well,good night."

"See you all tomorrow. Night,Fred."

"Night Rea."

"Do you think you can hold it longer without him next to you, Mia?"Percy asks when  they were the only ones walking.

"I don't know,Perce. December is one month away."

"I guess you can't by that answer."

"Okay. You got me. I can't. "

"Just one more month,Rea."

"I know. But it's so long."

"Be patient. Alright? Goodnight now. See you tomorrow."he says kissing her forehead and entering his room. Once he closed the door,Hermione entered hers. She removed her make up and got changed,then went and laid down in her bed.

The next morning

"Hermione? Are you awake?"asks a voice from somewhere beside her.

"Yeah. I am now."

"You've had another nightmare. You have been screaming early in the morning again."

"I'm sorry."she says putting her face in her hands. Percy removes her hands and holds them,looking her in the eyes.

"Don't be. I understand why you are like this. They haunted me too before I got back here at Hogwarts for my job."

"You've had nightmares as well?"

"Mostly the one I had most was when I saw the wall collapsed above Fred trapping him underneath. Mom suggested to delay my comeback here,but I insisted. I knew Fred would've wanted me to stay strong."

"I'm sure he did. I should get up. I have classes today."

"You should. See you in the hall." He kissed her forehead and left. Hermione got ready and followed after 20 minutes. She walked into the hall,to find them all in their own deep conversations. She sat down beside Neville who was talking with Luna.

"Oh. Hi Arya. Didn't see you there. How has your morning been doing?"

"Just fine." She looked a little green and her hair showed it. The bottom parts started to turn green.

"You look pale."says Percy. "You weren't like that when I left you. "

"I'm fine really." She said massaging her temples.

"Are you in her mind at the moment?"

"Yes. And shush."she says placing her right hand over his mouth. He mumbles behind them,but she clamps it there tighter. She sighs in relief and her hair turns back to normal. Percy removed her hand from his mouth.

"What is it?"

"She's finding difficulty of getting them out of Azkaban. "

"So you didn't need to clamp your hand over my mouth,but you still did anyway."

"Shut up,Percy."says Penny coming to them. As soon as Hermione saw her,she hugged her.

"How's pregnancy going for you?"

"Oh. Just fine."

"But many mood changes."says Charlie. Both the girls hissed at him causing the others to laugh.

"Shush,Charles. As if you don't get into mood changes."adds Hermione smirking. The others continued to snigger.

"Oi. I thought that was a secret. And we had a deal about that."

"Well,your deal just expired."

"Argh. "

"Hey guys."says Fred.

"Hey. You've never been late before. What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I just-memories."

"What kind of memories?"

"About my past I guess. "Hermione pulled his hand and hugged him.

"I've been getting ones too. You're not the only one."

"Well,thank god for that."

"Guys. Time to go to our classes."

End of classes

"That's not so much homework. Just Transfiguration, Potions,Astronomy,Care For Magical Creatures and Arithmancy. "

"Yeah. But we have to write 1 1/2 foot eassays for each of them."

"Atleast it's not 2 1/2 like before."

"Yeah."

"Shush up about the homeworks,will you? I'm trying to concentrate here."

Percythecareformagicalcreatures : what are you all doing?

4everaloneisreal : homework.

MynameisFred:same.

EverythingHasChanged : same here too. And these sassy faces are complaining about a single 1 1/2 foot essay.

BlaisexGin:it's still long Rea.

Astracoxquidditch : you don't have to complain about it.

Drastoriaexists : who are you and what have you done to Astoria Greengrass?

Astracoxquidditch : shush,you,dumb blonde.

Drastoriaexists : ouch.

Dragondungisreal : someone help me.

QuidditchwithHannah : why?

Dragondungisreal : Penny is literally screaming at me again.

EverythingHasChanged : you're the one who got her pregnant and you're the one complaining. Wow,Charles. Blame yourself.

GredandForge : she got you there,bruv.

GinxBlaise4lyf : what do you guys wanna do after homework?

Werewolfwiththegirl : we're not sure when is mom gonna send the invitations. She usually sends them early.

Frenchwiththeman : be patient,William.

Werewolfwiththegirl : sorry,hun. I'm not patient.

MynameisFred:you have to be.

Dheo_Grott :Fred's right you know. Not everyone has a lot of time.

Dragondungisreal : now everyone's against me! And my brother!

Nigel♥Bree:stop being dramatic,charles.

Thaphne_Neengrass : all of them are right.

EverythingHasChanged just signed out...

Hermione apparated to her room. When she got there,Percy was sitting on her chair.

"I figured that you'd be apparatin here. What is it?"

"I wanna lay my back down for a moment. And I need to know how will I even reveal myself as my original self."

"It has to be easy. Do it at the moment where everyone will notice and see you."

"You mean at the right moment."

"Yes. And,tell them why you had to do it. It was because of Jane,wasn't it?"

"Yes. And I was supposed to go back in Riddle's time to make him understand that there is no difference between purebloods,muggles and half bloods."

"Are you still gonna do it?"

"I don't exactly know."

"Please don't. If we lose you again."

"Okay. I won't. "

"Thanks. No one would bear to lose you again."he says hugging her.

"Am I really that important?"

"To all of us. We all love you,you know."

"I love you guys too."

A/N:

Sup to all! Aww. What a sweet way to end November 1st. Sadly,we're jumping straight to December. I want to advance it there because of the ball and Mia and Fred's reveal. I know I said I'm doing it on Chapter 40,but,I'm just too excited to do the scene. So,starting from Chapter 39,the month will be in December! And there might be a little 12 days of Christmas surprise along the way.

I know. Christmas while on Summer. Weird! Well,that's me. So....

See you guys at the next chapter!

PS:Theo will be happy because snow is coming.

-A

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

268K 4.8K 25
Hermione is heading back to Hogwarts to redo her 7th year with her brother....wait WHAT? How will her two best friends react to the news and what hap...
145K 3K 29
"I've always hoped this day would come." "My name is Valeriana Zabini." The woman took a shuddering breath. "Your mother." *・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'・*:...
13.2K 209 27
Dramione Fanfiction based after the Battle of Hogwarts * Hermione Granger has arrived at King's Cross after two weeks of failed attempts to restore h...
488K 12.1K 42
It's been two years since the battle of Hogwarts and Hermione Granger and Ginny Weasley have everything they ever wanted. Great friends, amazing boyf...