Stronger(Fifth Harmony/You)

By Maclue

You trusted them with your fragile heart which has been broken before.They mend it but they just broke it mor... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Important A/N
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Another Important A/N
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Please Read!
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
About the Departure of Camila
Merry Christmas 🎄
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Another Important A/N
Chapter 33
Something important
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
New book!
Last Important A/N
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 - Final Chapter
Epilogue-News
My Birthday
Epilogue
SPECIAL Chapter
I'm back

Chapter 37

839 29 20
By Maclue

A/N: Hey guys and girls 😀 I know some of you are frustrated because of how weak I portray Y/N but it's how  I plan to portray him. My plan for him is to be weak and lost in the story because for him to be stronger is for him first to be weak and get past his demons in his life. I am just showing you his struggles in his life in this book. Y/N is just another ordinary guy, he was not trained in fighting or self defense, he is just a guy using his wits to survive. I'm sorry if some of you are disappointed with the low fight scenes but I want to make it look at least realistic. He is a kind and lovable guy going against thugs who kills people for a quick cash. Imagine an ordinary man fighting thugs or guards who has experience it's like that. Yeah there maybe a big fight scene in the last chapter but I won't write it like if you go in guns blazing you would use your wits.

I could feel all the color in my body drain.

I nod my head. "If I do this do you give me your word that you will leave me, the girls, and my family alone for the rest of your life? "

Y/B/N made a thinking face. "Of course that's our deal bro. "

I nod my head before standing up.

"Where do you think you're going? " Y/B/N said standing up from her seat.

"...doing your dirty work? " I said in confusion.

"Of course your gonna do my dirty work bro but I did not give you your gear first. "

"..gear? "

"Yuppp, you will need some weapons if you hope to assassinate one of the most powerful woman in the world. " Y/B/N said going through some bag that one of her men gave.

I gulp at one of the new information.

One of the powerful women in the world

I feel like passing out. If what Y/B/N is telling me is true then how in the world am I gonna kill someone that powerful let alone get pass through their defense system.

"OK so we have first the hidden blade. " Y/B/N said throwing me a pair of leather gauntlets. "I don't need to explain how that weapon works since you play those assassins creed games. "

I look at the gauntlets in disbelief. "But why? How? "

"You need something silent to kill her with and I don't think a gun works well with you. " Y/B/N said as she continue to rummage through the bag. "And that hidden blade is modified. You can shoot sleeping darts at your enemies and my favorite you can use the grappling hook. "

I look at both of the hidden blades in fascination. I strap both of the gauntlets on my wrist and made a fist. Both of the thin but deadly knives shot out as they shine under the light in the van. I made it retreat as I continue to find the other weapons in the gauntlets. I look at the upper part of the gauntlet and I found a small but pointy needle hidden by some of the leather.

Damn that needle is looking more scarier than the hidden blade almost

I found the grappling hook at the sides of the gauntlet one each for gauntlet.

"This grappling hooks look tiny. " I commented a little scared that I will fall while climbing.

I heard Y/B/N chuckle, "Those tiny things can carry up to 1000 pounds. "

"This is fucking awesome. " I said laughing. I guess my laugh is contagious since Y/B/N join in. For a moment I look at Y/B/N as my old friend and not my enemy. Our eyes met and I think I saw longing somewhere deep inside her pupils.

I clear my throat breaking the awkward stare we were having. "Whats the next weapon? "

"It's not really a weapon. " Y/B/N said handing me a white hoodie.

"A hoodie? " I said suspiciously. No matter how simple or ordinary the things Y/B/N gives there is always more to it.

"Fine you caught me. It's not an ordinary hoodie but a bulletproof hoodie. This hoodie can stand the bullets of pistols, shotguns, and heavy rifles. " Y/B/N said smirking at my shock and fascinated expression.

"Holy guacamoly. " I mutter. I touch the hoodie and it feels soft but I know when Y/B/N lies and this is not one of them. I put the hoodie on but I left the hood out for now.

"And the last of your gear is..." Y/B/N said building anticipation. "Drumroll please...a cellphone that is built to call and message me and me only. " Y/B/N said passing me what felt to be a plastic or rubber phone.

"Thank you. " I said a little to dejectedly. Y/B/N raise her eyebrows at my tone but chose to ignore it. I put the phone on my pocket.

"Since you have your gear I am gonna tell you this. I will know if you kill Skyler or not. " Y/B/N said.

"But how? "

"After you kill Skyler bring back the necklace that she always wears and I will believe you have killed her. " She said.

I felt my skin crawl when Y/B/N said after I kill Skyler. I don't even think I have it in my system to kill anyone but I won't tell Y/B/N that. I will just find a way to steal that necklace and give it to Y/B/N.

"Why does it have to be me that needs to kill her? " I ask once again hoping she will tell me.

Y/B/N gave me a evil smile, "Good luck. "

I felt my eyebrows furrow in confusion. "What-"

I felt all the air leave my lungs as Y/B/N kick me straight at my newly healed ribs. The force of the kick sent me flying outside hitting first the backdoor of the van then the hard rocky ground.

I stood back up just in time to see the van driving away.

Fuck, what if I need a getaway driver

"Call me! " Y/B/N shouted as the backdoor of the van close.

Crazy girl

I look around but found no signs of civilization.

Where the heck am I?

*5 minutes later*

After a whole grueling five minutes of searching and finding nothing I grab the phone Y/B/N gave me and called her. On the third ring she answered me.

"That was quick. " Y/B/N said in a teasing voice.

Ignoring her teasing voice I got right into business. "Where is Skyler's house? "

"Ohhhh that's right I forgot that we left you in the middle of nowhere. " Y/B/N laugh making my eye twitch. Even in the phone she angers me to no limits.

"You left me in the middle of nowhere?! " I shouted through the phone.

"Not really. We just couldn't drop you off near Skyler's house the guards would have been alerted. Just use the GPS on the phone that your using to reach Skyler's house. " I felt some of my anger disappear. It made sense to do that but one thing didn't.

"Why did you kick me out of the van literally? " I ask in a accusing tone.

I could feel Y/B/N smirking through the phone. "You didn't appreciate the phone I gave you so I kick you out. " Before I could say anything else the line was cut.

I shook my head at the childish behavior of Y/B/N. I open the GPS in the phone and waited for it to calculate the fastest route.

I look at the stars and found a shooting star with my luck. I close my eyes and made a wish.

*Ding*

I look down at my phone after making my wish and found that I am twenty minutes away from Skyler's house.

With a heavy heart I start my journey. "I hope those shooting stars are true to what people say. "

*25 minutes later*

I look at the mansion from a distance and spotted two guards at least thirty meters away from the mansion. They both have assault rifles at arms length ready for their disposal.

Great this job just keeps getting better and better

I have two options. 1: I could shoot them with my sleeping darts which I don't know how to activate or use. 2: I could use the trees and bushes to get to the mansion undetected.

Hmmm a hard choice

Number 2 won by split decision believe me. I pull my hood back on my head.

Better for nobody to know or see my face

I crouch and silently made my way to my destination. Each step I take is as silent at the cold night but the loudness from the heartbeat in my heart is as loud as a roaring lion. 

*CRACK*

"Shit. " I mutter. "Stupid branch. " I hide behind some trees and branches.

"What was that? " I heard one of the guards say.

"Probably an animal. " I heard a more feminine voice say.

I continue on my journey being sure not to make any noise. I move past trees and navigate through fallen branches.

Maybe being silent is not hard that all

"I got the moves like Jagger, I got the moves like Jagger"

Adam Levine's high pitch voice echoed throughout the silent forest as the phone Y/B/N gave me shake like crazy. I quickly unlock the phone and Y/B/N smiley face appeared on the caller ID. I quickly press ignore and put the phone on silent.

I took a deep breath before taking a big risk by taking a peek out of my binding spot. My eyes are wide open when I found no guards. 

Where the-

"Put your hands up and slowly turn around. " The tip of a gun is pointed directly at the back of my head. 

I hate you Y/B/N

"Turn around NOW! " The man said again.

I stood up from my crouch position with my hands up and slowly turn around. I could feel a slight relief since none of them could see my face clearly. The tip of my hood is long enough to cover both of my eyes with it's shadow, leaving my mouth and lips the only thing visible on my face.

"Babe get the cuffs from my back pocket. " The man said keeping the gun aim at me.

Shit, I can't let him catch me

I try to think of ways getting out of this mess but time is running out. I felt a bead of sweat dripping down my head and headed straight at the corner of my eye.

I hope this plan works for the love of God

In a sudden movement I knock the rifle out of the man's hand and put him in a headlock.

"Let him go. " The woman said her grip on her rifle tight and calm.

Fuck, these people are experts to this kind of situation even when I have her lover in a life and death situation

Well then again what did I expect infiltrating the house of one of the most powerful women in the world.

"I will let him go on two conditions. " I said deepening my voice lower than usual. I felt the man shaking his head at the woman indicating not to listen at my deal.

"You really wanna die tonight, don't you? " I said loudly for both of them to hear.

"You ain't gonna do anything you piece-" His sentence is cut off by the tip of my hidden blade held close to his throat. 

"Wanna reconsider your thoughts. " I said my lips curling into a fake smile to scare both of them.

"Fine, what are your conditions? " The woman said her eyes on the blade that is next to the man's throat.

"What floor and room is Skyler's bedroom? " I held the man tightly as he struggle in my grip.

"Don't tell him anything! " I could see the woman's reluctance in telling me as the man said that.

"You have five seconds to tell me or your little boyfriend dies. " Fuck, if this plan fails I am so fucked

"1" I said my eyes on the barrel of her gun.

"2" I mutter watching the woman eyes.

"3" The conflict in her eyes is as clear as day.

"4" My heart is beating so fast. Fuck, fuck, fuck say something

"Fi-"

"Fifth floor, third door on the right. " The woman said in defeat as she lowered her rifle and kick it over to me. "Please, just let him go. "

I kick the man in his back pushing him to the floor next to the woman. The woman quickly hug the man tightly small tears leaking from her eyes.

I could feel guilt in my heart for scaring both of them even though they we're never in any real harm to begin with.

"What are you gonna do with us? " The man said once the woman finish hugging him.

There is only one thing left to do.

I aim my hands at both of them. I waited, we waited.

"Uhh... Is that a signal of some sort? " The woman ask as she held her boyfriend hand tightly.

Damn it, I don't want them to be scared then they already are and plus I look like a damn fool

How the heck do I activate the darts. Think Y/N think. I look at both of my wrist which is still aim at the young couple in deep thought.

If the hidden blade is activated by pushing my wrist out what if I-

"Jake! " I watch as the man fall to the ground dart in his neck. I watch as the woman held the man closer to her chest cradling his head. The tears and sobs from the woman made me feel sick to the stomach as I approach her with my other hand aim at her.

"I'm sorry. " I mutter. Just as I got ready to shoot her she turn around.

It can't be

"Eden" I whisper in disbelief. Those blue eyes, her brown hair,  and those kissable lips. I turn my eyes to the guy and found Jake asleep.

What the heck is happening here?!

"He's fine Eden. " I said in my normal voice. So many more questions are added to my already crazy mind but now is not the time to ask and find answers.

Eden look at me with wide eyes. "Y/N-"

I shot her with the dart knocking her out. I gently lay her next to Jake who is snoring loudly. I both lay them in some bushes and leaves hiding them away from anyone in sight. I took one long look.

It's them it's really them, I guess without there British accents and the darkness I didn't recognize them

Jake's shaggy hair. Eden's small but cute nose. Jake's intimidating aura. Eden's shy but confident aura. It's fucking them

If they we're working with Y/B/N or still are what the heck are they here?!

I could feel a headache coming. This question is for another time.
The girls and your parents lives are at stake Y/L/N! Get your shit together and finish what you came for!

I left them both and head straight to the main entrance. I hid behind some bushes and let my eyes roam over the security guarding the place.

Great just my freakin luck six armed guards

I let my eyes roam around my surroundings trying to find a safer way in without alerting anyone of my presence.

I sigh when an dangerous and reckless plan form on my mind.

It's the only way in without alerting anyone

I walk to the furthest side of the wall forming around the mansion. I stop when I know I am far away from the guards.

Okay you can do this Y/N, you survive more dangerous and scary situations, this is just another obstacle in your life

I look back at the 30 feet wall and my pep talk is long forgotten.

I am so fuck

I aim my right hand at the top of the wall.

OK, now how do I activate the grappling hook?

I feel around for the small hook in the darkness. After a few seconds I felt the tip of the hook making contact with my thumb and pointer finger. I pull it out and was surprise when it made no sound.

Damn, Batman must be so jealous that I have a grappling hook that is more silent than his

I pull more of the wire out until I'm sure that it is enough for the climb. I threw the hook as far as I could and instantly felt a smile on my face when I pulled it back and it stuck on the wall like glue.

On my first try! I guess my luck is changing for the better

Just as I am about to start the climb the phone Y/B/N gave me started to vibrate in my pocket. I pull it out unlock it.

I guess my bad luck is fucking back

The image of Y/B/N instantly consume the whole screen of the phone.

"Hey bro. " She said leaning back against a leather couch munching on some popcorn casually.

I felt my eye twitch. "Why the heck did this phone accept a fucking video call without my approval?! " I whisper yelled.

Y/B/N shrug before throwing a couple of popcorn in her mouth. "Remember Y/N I made that phone so I control it. "

I rub my temples trying to lessen my headache. "Why'd you call anyway? "

"Cause I'm bored. " She said simply.

This time I could feel both of my eyes twitch while my hands clench. "So let me guess, you risk my life earlier by calling me because you we're bored? " I ask in a super fake nice voice.

Y/B/N nod a smile overtaking her face. "Yup, pretty much. "

I nod. "Goodbye Y/B/N. I will call you when I'm done. "

"Wait Y/N-" I turn off the phone and open the back case taking the battery out.

She may control the phone but without the battery it's useless

I put the phone back in my pocket while putting the battery in another. I pull myself and started the climb.

*1 exhausting minute later*

I groan. I didn't even made it halfway when my hands and back started to ache

Just as I am about to give up this climb an idea pops in my brain.

Please, please work

I pull my right hand back and instantly feel the wire pulling me as fast as it could to the top.

"This is fucking awesome! " I could feel the wind hitting my face as the wire retracted back to the hook. I grab the edge of the wall once the wire is fully retracted. I pull myself then jump to the other side.

OK that was to easy

My eyes jump from right to left but found no guards. Without hesitation I run as silent as I could to the front door of the mansion. I open the door slowly listening for any sounds coming from the inside. I slip in and close the door silently. The inside of the mansion looks beautiful and classy but I have no time to admire the fine artwork that was put into the walls, floors, and decorations. I found the stairs that leads upstairs in just a few seconds but just as my foot touch the first step the most mouth watering smell fills my nostrils.

I am not hungry, I am not hungry

Second step.

I smell chicken buttered with different kind of spices

Third step.

Is that steak marinated in BBQ sauce?

Fourth step.

I am so gonna regret this

I follow the mouth watering scent passing through some rooms and the living room until reaching the kitchen. I hid behind a counter checking for any signs of life before entering. My stomach grumble loudly at the food that is in front of me.

Holy shit

Basically every food that you know is right in front of me mocking me to eat them.

"Oh don't you worry. " I pat my stomach as a grin take over my face.

*10 minutes of munching and stuffing food in my mouth later*

Just as my mouth devoured some delicious ramen loud chatters from the living room disrupted my eating time.

"Fuck. " I look at all the bites and empty stain plates with wide eyes. I could hear the voices coming closer and closer to the kitchen.

Oh fuckin fuck

There is only one way out of the kitchen and that is a big NO as the loud voices enter the kitchen. I hide behind the long marble counter taking a few sips from the ramen soup.

Hey it's delicious!

"WHO THE FUCK ATE ALL THE FOOD?!?!?!" I swear the whole house shook as a woman woman's voice filled the room.

No one spoke and I'm sure her companions are asking the same question.

"Maybe the boys ate it. " I heard a calmer woman's voice said.

"Violet I specifically told the guys not to eat the food I cook. I prepare it specifically for.. Sky-" The same woman who shouted earlier sob out now.

I heard shuffling of footsteps before another voice fills the room. "Awe don't cry Lily. " A woman with a British accent says.

I lean back harder when I heard patter of footsteps getting closer to the counter I am hiding in.

"Well whoever ate it has challenge my title in huge appetite. " I heard a guy's voice said teasingly.

"Not the time for jokes Drake. " The woman with a British accent scolded.

"I just wanted to cheer up Skyler after everything that has happened. " The same woman who shouted earlier sob out again. "She lost her brother to a crazy ex and now her parents are held captives. "

"Look Lily, I know your worried about her but Skyler is a strong woman who gone through so much shit in her life this is just another obstacle for her. " Violet said. Her voice sounded calming as she spoke it is like oceans crashing against waves in a Sunday morning.

"Yeah... you're r-right. " I heard Lily said. "B-but how am I gonna cheer her up then? "

"You have lingerie right? "I heard Drake said teasingly.

"Drake! " I heard Lily gasp before the room exploded with laughter.

"Thanks girls. " I heard Lily said once the laughter subsided.

"Hey what about me! " I heard Drake said.

"And guy. "

"So who's gonna clean this mess up? " The woman with the British accent ask.

"Not me! " I jump a little when Drake shouted suddenly.

"Of course it's not you we have a meeting with Skyler in- RIGHT NOW! "

"Lily wait! " I heard Violet said.

"Drake get Mike and Sam to clean this mess! " I heard Lily said before there footsteps got further and further away.

I took a peek over the counter just to make sure they we're gone before exiting the kitchen.

OK, fifth floor third door on the right, you can do this Y/N

Each step I take my senses just gets more sharper and sharper. My eyes darting from left and right every time I pass a hallway. My ears twitch to hear for any movement or sounds coming from rooms as I move through.

This is just getting weird, where is everybody?

I feel like I am in a mansion alone with people watching me from afar.

Get a hold of yourself y/l/n!

I shook my head. "Thanks Y/B/N for making me paranoid. " I mutter just as I reach the door.

I check the hallway before placing my ear on the door.

This is just to good to be true

I twisted the doorknob and enter the room while I silently close it back. I went through closets, drawers, everything that can hold anything I went through it from up and down from under and lower.

Where the heck is it?!

I held my forehead while I pace back and forth frustration and desperation building deep inside me.

"She always wears it bro"

I groan. "Of course you would give me impossible tasks Y/B/N. "

"Put your hands up! "

I turn around and felt my eyes widen when I saw a young woman who I am guessing is barely 20 with white as snow hair falling from her shoulders perfectly then her dark blue eyes that looks like it holds the secrets of the universe.

"I said put your hands up! " This time I recognize her voice. Lily

Fuck, I thought she was supposed to be in a meeting

Gotta play it smart. She is standing at the doorway which gives me a few feet. Her gun is a pistol so I can probably dodge it or disarm her with more ease.

Even though I have a bulletproof jacket I still want to do this quietly and safely

"I WONT repeat this again put your hands up and get down on the ground! " She shouted gun straight aim at my head.

Shit, she is gonna alert someone

I quickly think of ways to escape but time is not on my side.

Fuck, how am I always end up in situations like this?

Just as she open her mouth again I did something stupid as usual. I run at her dashing from left to right confusing her and her aim.

*BANG! BANG! *

I shove the gun away from her hand before putting my left arm around her neck while the hidden blade swipe out of my right wrist.

"Take me to Skylar. " I ordered the blade dangerously close to her neck.

"Never! " She spat trying to wriggle out of my grip.

"Tell me where she is right now or you are gonna get hurt kid! " I said trying to intimidate her.

"Never old man! " She shouted.

Old man?!

This goes on and on until several footsteps approach closer "Let her go. " A familiar voice growled out.

Several people filled the room as I back up against the wall with a struggling Lily.

"Skyler! This old man is annoying and creepy with the Hood! "

Are you kidding me?!

"I am not old! " I fire back. This kid is getting on my freakin nerves

"Prove it! "

Without thinking I lowered my Hood. Gasps filled the room even Lily stopped struggling in my hold.

"Oh my.. God. " Lily muttered. She surprise by turning around and poking my face. "Your a-alive. "

"Impossible! " My eyes focus on the voice. Skyler. "I've seen the pictures you we're beaten and stab to death! "

"Even if I was, why would you care? " I ask. The way she spoke with so much compassion to me confuses me. And everything about her seems.. so familiar. And plus Lily and the other people around the room looks at me like I'm a ghost.

Skyler moves closer to me as if she was in a trance. "Is it really you Y/N Y/L/N? "

I kept my hold on Lily but she was not even struggling anymore making me even more confuse to this situation. "Yeah I'm Y/N Y/L/N. "

Why lie when they know you

"OH fudge. " I heard Lily said with wide eyes.

I could see tears coming out of Skyler's eyes as she shook her head. "How?! Why?! "

OK I Need ANSWERS

"What the heck is going on?! "

Skyler moves closer her eyes showed tears but this time she gave me a smile. "I-I am your sister. "

I...I

A/N: I know there is no action but you know a big information and plus the big fight scene is coming 😏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.7K 2.2K 60
Second book to 'my little one' Lauren and camila have just left high school and are in a band with their friends, how will this affect their relation...
44.8K 1.5K 18
You've always had trouble accepting your flaws and just as you start to gain confidence in them you're moved to a new place where you have to start a...
184K 6.6K 54
Sequel to Final Five.
Fated. By Shenhe

Fanfiction

1K 19 8
To Camila and Lauren. What could possibly happen about growing up, getting hurt, and falling in love with your childhood best friend? Find out; Frien...