Computer Class

By CabelloYourMind

Summary: Camila Cabello, is in the typical popular group along with her four best friends: Dinah, Lauren, Nor... More

The Beginning
Kisses and Crushes
Bottoms and Assholes
Tears and Work
Invites and Mothers
Outfits and Roasts
Kisses and Definitions
News and Waiting
Personal Questions and Squad Sickness
Accusations and Truths
Bases and Blueprints
Absences and Binary Numbers
Rescues and Surprises
Dad Talks and Reconnecting
Dreams and Barbecues
Cuban Foods and Spills
Weed and Truth
Goodbyes and Games
Suits and Accidents
Weird Healing Sh*t and Worrying
Sick
New Kids and Black Jaguars
Girlfriends and Photos
Horrific Pasts and New Family
Failed First Dates and Family Secrets
Ultimatums and Hard Decisions
Oh Shit and Fucked Situations
Plans and Reveals
Hong Kong Missions and Confused Thoughts
Worrying and What?
New Members and New Family
First Training Days and New Rooms
Gay Clubs and Liars
Time and Time Again
Beat Ups and Bridges
Bridge Kisses and Fakers
Meet Ups and Fuck Offs
News
Upload
It's Here

First Missions and First Robberies

3.2K 188 59
By CabelloYourMind

Y/n
"Come on Siege, just tell us who did this to you?" Blue had his arms crossed and a pissed expression on his face. "No Blue. It doesn't matter anyways." I said as I held a cloth against my bleeding eye. "It doesn't matter," he scoffed and rolled his eyes, "It does matter Siege. Whoever did this needs to know that they can't mess with you – that they can't mess with one of our family."

Ghost walked towards me with a med kit in hand. "Let me see." I removed my hand from my eye and let him see it. "God, whoever did this has a mean hand." Ghost said as he looked at it. He touched my eye but I flinched and hissed in pain. "My bad. But good news is you only have a black eye and that the bleed is only coming from your eyebrow. I can stitch it up but it's going to leave a pretty nasty scar. Are you sure you don't want Max and Lily to heal it for you?"

I shook my head and said, "I'm good Ghost. I wouldn't want the school freaking out about how I magically healed a nasty eye in one day. It would look too suspicious."

He sighed and started to stitch up my eyebrow. Once in a while, I would grunt at how painful it was. "Look Siege, I love you a lot and it sucks knowing that someone out there has hurt you and I can't do anything about it." Well, Camila also broke my heart but you can't break hers because she doesn't have one.

"And I'm telling you this, don't worry about it. I have everything under control." Blue sighed in defeat and walked over to me. He placed a kiss on my forehead and looked me in the eyes, well the good eye. "Alright, I'll let it go for now. But if I ever find out who did this, just know that I'm going to take Romeo and Hitman with me to beat the shit out of this guy." Jokes on you, it's a girl.

"Okay Blue but that's if you find out." He rolled his eyes and made his way to the kitchen, probably trying to make a snack. "And I'm all done." He backed away from me and started to put up his supplies. "But I have one more thing." He grabbed something from this pocket and placed it through my head and just over my eye.

"Ta da!" I felt the fabric of something circular over my bad eye. I rolled my eye once I figured out what it was. "Really Ghost, an eyepatch." He shrugged his shoulders and closed the med kit. "It keeps people from seeing the real damage that this person did on your eye. Plus, you look like an awesome pirate. Say arrrrr." I punched Ghost at his shoulder and stepped off the stool.

"Ha ha. Very funny of you Ghost." He simply chuckled and said, "Thank you, I thought it was funny too." I rolled my eye once again and walked away to the living room. I plopped down on the couch and started to scroll through different channels, trying to get rid of my boredom and pain in my heart.

Suddenly, Max and Lily hopped on me, I groaned at how strong they were. They practically knocked all the oxygen out of me. "Hey guys."

"Hey Siege!" They said in a chirpy mood. "Woah! Nice eyepatch Siege, it looks so cool." Max said in awe. "Thanks Buddy." I suddenly felt him lift up the eyepatch when he said, "Who did this to you sissy?" I forgot to mention but my Dad and I had already told Max and Lily that my Dad was also their Dad. Their reactions were something I could never forget.

I had just gotten home from another day in hell when I saw my Dad walk towards me with a determined face. "Honey, I need to talk to you about something." I nodded my head and suggested him to continue. "I think I'm ready to tell Max and Lily about who I am." My eyes widened at his words but nonetheless I said, "Are you sure you're ready? We don't have to do it until you are."

"I know I'm ready now. Plus, I don't think I can handle another day of not telling them that I'm their father." I understood what he was saying and replied with, "Lets go then." I grabbed his hand and dragged him to my room and saw Max and Lily on the futon playing Mario Kart. "Hey Buddy, can you pause the game for a minute. I got to talk to you guys about something."

They did what I asked and looked at me and my Dad. "Okay guys, Uncle Derek has something to say to y'all." He crouched down in front of them and took one of their hands. "You guys know that in order for you guys to be here that you need a Mommy and Daddy, right?" They nodded their heads. "Well...I'm just going to say it – I'm your Dad." Jeez Dad, you practically ripped the band aid off.

I looked at Max and Lily and they just stared at my Dad, well our Dad. "Can you guys say something...please?" After a couple more seconds, Lily was the first one to say something, "So your our Daddy? Does that mean Siege is our sister?" Lily and Max both looked at me and I nodded my head with a smile.

"Yeah Lily, we're related." A smile broke out on the both of their faces and they immediately hugged our Dad. "Does that mean we can call you Daddy now?" Max asked shyly. "Of course Max. You and Lily can call me anything you want."

After they finished hugging Dad, they ran to me and practically tackled me. "You're our sissy now!" Max said happily. "Yeah Buddy, I'm your sis now."

Even though they know that I'm their sister, they still call me Siege but they only call me sissy in serious situations like now. "Don't worry Buddy, it's no big deal." He shook his head and said, "No big deal?! Sissy, someone hurt you. I'm going to hurt them."

He got up but I pulled him back into me. "I don't think so Buddy. Just because they hurt me doesn't mean you can hurt them." I told him with all seriousness. "How come? You hurt people that hurt you like those bad guys."

"That's different Buddy. You don't hurt the ones you love no matter what, you understand?" He furrowed his eyebrows and looked me, as if he was trying to decipher the code. "Did someone you love hurt you?"

"Unfortunately yes Buddy, someone I loved hurt me." He looked at me weirdly again. "If you don't hurt the ones you love...then did this person love you?" My heart broke at the question he asked. "I'm not sure Buddy." With that he stopped talking and just laid down cuddled with me along with Lily.

"Once Max and I figure out who hurt you, just know they're going to regret hurting you sis." Lily said in a determined voice. "You do you Lily."

For a couple hours, Max, Lily, and I watched anything that was on. I wanted to watch Law and Order Special Victims Unit but I didn't think it was appropriate for the two of them. Plus, I get really mad at the show too. In the middle of one show, Wilson had jumped on to the couch and cuddled into me too.

We were in the middle of watching a Spiderman 3 when I heard the front door open and hurried footsteps. "Y/n!" I sat up and looked over the couch. "Ally?" She quickly looked at me and practically ran to me. I stood up and met her half way which was a wrong decision. She had tackled me and hugged me tight. 

"Dang Ally, you're getting really really strong. Training is paying off for you." She didn't reply though, she just kept on hugging me. "Ally, are you okay?"

She broke the hug and stood up. She helped me up and looked at my bad eye. "I should be asking you that. I heard what happened and I would've immediately went to you but my parents would kill me if they heard I was skipping my classes."

"It's okay Ally but thanks for checking up on me." She lifted my eye patch and hissed at the ugly sight. "Man, she really did a number on you."

I chuckled and lowered down my eye patch. "Yeah she did." Suddenly the show on projector changed to a surveillance camera that was set up around the city. It showed one of the Cuban Smokers' cars driving towards the city which was no good.

"Ally, are you ready for you first mission?" She looked at me with wide eyes. "No." I drag her towards mission control and threw her a custom-made suit that was identical to the rest of the squads. "Well too bad, you're going." I said with a chuckle.

We quickly put on the suits when the rest of the squad just arrived. I zipped up and strapped everything I needed on me. I went to my desk and started to look through the surveillance cameras.

The Cuban Smokers had stopped at a liquor store and only three people had gotten out the car. I hacked my way into the store's cameras and saw that they were trying to rob the place. "Guys! I only need Ally for this job. It's just a simple robbery."

Ghost looked at me like I was on drugs and said, "Are you crazy? You are practically injured. At least take one of the guys with you." I sighed and just agreed with him. "Wolf, I'm taking you with me."

Wolf cheered while the others groaned. I always hated choosing between the guys but I sometimes had to. "Don't worry guys, I still love y'all."

Once I saw that Ally and Wolf were ready, I dragged Ally on to one of Wolf's bikes while Wolf got on to his favorite bike. I turned on the engine and revved it. The sound of roaring engine made my heart beat fast. "Hold on Light."

She wrapped her arms around me and I gave the go signal to Wolf. With that we sped our way out of the base and on to the streets of Miami. "The store is only 10 miles away." I heard Ghost say through my mask.

Even though the store was near, we had several cases of traffic and I could not deal with it. Instead, I went in between the cars and zoomed passed the angry, horn blazing cars. "You're going to get us killed!" Ally said. I could already see the worried look on her face at how dangerous I was driving. "Don't worry, it's not like I only have 1 eye on the road – wait, I do." I chuckled at my statement while Ally just yelled, "SIEGE!"

With several more turns and cases were Ally punched me because we went on to a ramp to fly over traffic, we made it to the liquor store. Ally quickly got off the bike and did a quick prayer while I looked at a surveillance feed on my arm. One of the three had pointed a gun at the store owner while the rest of the of two had started to pack up all the beer they got. "Wolf, you got the person who's holding up the owner. No killing, alright. I don't want Light seeing that just yet. Just put the guy in cuffs and we'll let the police handle it." Wolf nodded at my orders and stood at the front of the store and in position, waiting for my signal.

"Light, this is your first mission and it's going to be an easy one, okay. All we have to do is put those guys in hand cuffs and we will let the police take care of the rest, sound easy?" She reluctantly nodded and said, "What if I mess up?"

"If you do, then that means you're human and I will be there at your side if you do mess up. So don't worry." I saw her shoulders ease out and I knew she was ready. Ally and I got at the back of the store. I held up three fingers and one by one they went down. "GO!"

Ally and I held up our tranquilizer guns and went to the back of the store where there was still liquor left. I saw one of the guys and signaled for Ally to take it. With ease, she knocked the guy out and had put the guy in hand cuffs. She did a little dance which was too pure for my eye to see. I swear, she's such an angel.

But there was still one more person left. I went deeper into the store and still held my gun up. I heard the sound of bottles being put into a bag and I knew the last guy was back there.

I quietly made my way to the back of the guy. "Hands up." I saw him tense up and he put his hands up. "Get up." He slowly got up and turned around. "Siege?" The voice said which sounded feminine. "That's the name, don't wear it out." I said. Another cool trick about the mask that it has a voice module that made my voice sound different to the outside world. It makes my identity an even better secret.

But in flash, she had caught me off guard and smacked my gun out of my hand. "What the-" I got cut off again when she delivered a roundhouse kick to the right side of my head. I landed on top of the bottles with a grunt. When she was about to deliver a drop kick to my chest, I rolled over and she ended up smashing the bottles.

I got back up and tried to deliver a punch to her stomach but she dogged it and punched me back in the stomach. She took this chance and kicked the back of my leg making me fall to the floor but I wrapped my leg around her leg and took her down with me.

I grunted at the uncomfortable feeling of glass on my back and straddled my opponent while she was down. I only got one punch on her stomach before the tables were turned and she flipped us over.

Now she was the one straddling me. I took this as a opportunity and grabbed her mask and ripped it off her head. Never in my life had I been more surprised until now. Before I could utter her name, she punched me directly at my bad eye causing me to gain in and out of consciousness. I dizzily was seeing everything but everything was getting darker.

I saw her pick up her bag and was about to leave but I grabbed her leg. She just simply kicked it off and stepped on my hand. With that, I heard a car skidding off. I blacked out with one thing in my head.

Camila.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.9K 2K 25
Camila Cabello was 6 years old when she was diagnosed with a blood disorder. She isn't allowed to leave her house nor to really have a normal life. N...
23.5K 1.1K 34
Lauren was a celebrated young director in the industry. She owned a production house where she spent most of her time doing things she loved. Her med...
664K 18.4K 24
Camila Cabello, a girl who have always been struggling to talk properly due to her speech disorder that she had been suffering from since she was a l...
Bad News By Giny

Fanfiction

2.4M 69.7K 57
Lauren is a smart girl and kind of nerdy. She only has two friends at school, Normani and Dinah. She's had a small crush on the mysterious badass Cam...