Look At Me Now

By GraceKathleen02

Its almost been a year since Hailey Grier 'disappeared'. Luke has been devastated ever since. What will happe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapted 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 Filler- Super Short
Chapter 10
Chapter 11- Filler- Short
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Not an update
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 Kind Short
Only a month 🙁
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 15

1.2K 33 2
By GraceKathleen02

Hailey's POV
Luke told me all about what has been happening over the phone earlier and I gladly took in Gracelyn. Right now, she is on the couch cuddling with Hayes and Skylynn. She still doesn't know that that is Hayes. She still thinks its a friend of mine named Grayson. But they are so cute together. I'm in the kitchen making dinner which is spaghetti with mozzarella cheese and a salad. As I put the cover over the pan if spaghetti, the doorbell rang. I wiped my hands hen made my way to the door. I looked through the peephole and saw Luke. I opened the door and embraced him in a hug. "Hi babe." I greeted with a smile. "Hello, Hailey." I gave him a questioning look. "Do you really think I didn't know?" Luke asked angrily. Hayes must have heard the commotion because he soon was right beside me. "What's going on?" I sighed and grabbed Luke's hands. I lead him into the kitchen and sat down at the island. "Yes I am Hailey. But hear me-" Luke jerked his hands from my grip and stood up, knocking his chair down in the process. Gracelyn and Skylynn came running into the kitchen and stood behind Hayes as I cowered in front of Luke. Hayes pulled Luke away from me. "What the heck dude?" "Don't dude me, Hayes!" Luke shouted. Gracelyn quickly grabbed Luke. "Luke don't. Please. Not in front of Skylynn." Gracelyn Pleaded. Luke pushed Gracelyn away and I saw a glimpse of anger in her eyes. Gracelyn quickly stood up. She grabbed Luke by the shirt collar and shoved him up against the wall. "Listen to me, you are going to treat Hailey, Skylynn and Hayes with respect." She then slapped him across the face. "Then you are going to apologize to your girlfriend." *slap* "Then we are going to talk this out like a family." *slap* "Got it?" She asked before she slapped him again. "Yes, Gracelyn. Please stop slapping me." She slapped him one last time before she let him go. He rubbed his cheeks then helped me stand up. He then shoved me back against the countertop. Gracelyn picked up Skylynn and ran upstairs. Gracelyn came down the stairs and into the moments later and grabbed a frying pan. She hit Luke in the back of the head and knocked him down. "Mess​ with her again and I swear to God!" Hayes grabbed Gracelyn and placed her on the countertop took the frying pan. "No hit." He said grabbing her hand and hitting it slightly like she were a toddler. "He says as he hits me." She joked, making him laugh. I crawled over to Luke as he laid on the floor. I placed his head in my lap and starred stroking his hair. He opened his eyes and saw me. "I'm sorry baby." He muttered, looking away from my eyes. "You are forgiven." I whispered back as I grabbed his face and brought it to my lips. "But don't do that again." I hissed slightly before getting​ up then helping him up.

Once Luke stood up, he told me that he had a surprise for me. I know after that whole fight, 'why the heck would you go anywhere with him', but since I am his girlfriend, I went upstairs and put on a pair of black jeans and a dark green tank top with a sweet heart neck line. I fixed my makeup then went back downstairs in a pair of my black combat boots. I know you are probably asking, 'why combat boots instead of heels? It probably looks horrid.' well, its all if I need to make a quick get away. Luke had just walked back over looking sharp in a button down shirt and a pair of khakis. He held out his hand and I placed mine in his. He took me to his car and opened he door for me. Once I was in, he shut my door and worked his way over to his side. Once he got in, he shut the door then started the car. We put our seat belts on, because safety first, then Luke put the key in the ignition. He locked the doors with an evil smile on his face. "Babe, where are we going?" "You'll have to wait and see. You'll love it." He said emphasizing the love in his sentence. I instantly got nervous. I couldn't text Hayes because he doesn't have a phone anymore. I text the only person I knew I could trust, Hunter Rowland.

I quickly pulled out my phone and texted Hunter.

To Nun Nun Rowland:
Hunter, Luke found out that I'm Hailey. I think he is really upset. He said that a surprise for me and an evil smile. Please message me back.

I frantically sent the text, hoping he would reply. He replied.

From Nun Nun Rowland:
I'm going to keep the tracker open on your phone. Don't worry babes, I'm watching out for you.

I smiled then Luke took my phone. He opened the globe box then threw it in, shutting it then locking it. He placed his hand on my thigh and squeezed it tightly. I yelped. swatting his hand away. He grin devilishly. We pulled up to a hotel. He parked the car then got out. He went to my side and opened the door, unbuckling my seatbelt then pulling me out of the car. "Your surprise is in here." He asked for someone's room number. Once he got it, he pulled me into the elevator. He hit the button for the 8th floor then shut the doors. He tied a bandana around my head and covered my eyes. I started to panic. I felt the elevator stop and Luke pulled me out. He roughly and a hold of my upper arm. He knocked on a door then I heard a voice. His voice. Luke removed the blindfold from over my eyes. I looked up and saw that it was him. The man that haunted my dreams. The man who hated me since I was 4. The man that attempted to kill me. I turned to Luke and punched him in the mouth. "How dare you?! I trusted you with my love and now this!" Luke regained his balance from the blow and shoved me into the man from my nightmares. "Have fun with Hailey Grier." I looked up and his eyes were wide. He quickly wrapped his arms around my body and pulled me into the room, slammed the door shut and locked it. He threw me to the ground and kicked me. I looked into the eyes of the man that hated me for years. His eyes were filled with sorrow and hatred. "Because of you I had to serve a sentence in prison." I struggled to stand up. Once I did, I looked him in the eyes. I surprised him by pushing him into the closet wall. "Well, daddy. If you hadn't tried to kill your kiddos, you would have to serve a sentence. If I heard correctly, you should still be in jail." "Well, if I heard correctly, you should still be out of my life." I turned around and saw him. My older brother. My heart broke. "Will?" He smirked devilishly. "Hi baby girl." In four quick steps, his hand was around my neck and I was up in the air, pressed against the wall. My small hands were scratching at Will's large hand around my neck. "I don't think Jenna would be happy to hear that you are trying to kill your little sister and isn't it true that you are expecting a baby." He let out an unearthly growl. He dropped me and I started gasping for air. He forcefully kicked me in the side. I hit my head off the way and was out like a light. Oh no.

Hunter's POV
Hailey is at the Marriott. I looked at Blake. "We have to go." "Why?" I showed him my phone. "Yup, gotta go." We ran up the stairs in the hotel and heard screams coming from Cameron and Nash's room. I kicked the door open and saw Hailey laying on the floor, Will standing over her and her parents standing around her. "Aw, they were your backup plan? How pathetic." I felt people behind me. "No, we are Miss Genevieve's backup." "Oh you mean, Hailey Nicolette Grier?" I bit my lip. "I felt someone slap me in the back of the head. "You knew that that was Hailey the whole time?" "Cut the chitchat and help me." I yelled as o slapped the boys. They shrugged and tackled Will. I grabbed Hailey and ran out of the room, carrying her bridal style down the hall, into my room. I laid her in the closet and shut the door. I ran back into the room where Hailey originally was and saw Cameron. Arron and Taylor holding down Will with Trey sitting on top of him. Colby had Elizabeth against the wall and Blake had Chad. "Why?" I asked Will. "Why what?" He asked struggling underneath the boys. "Why do you hate her?" I shouted and he flinched. "She loved you. You were her older brother. The one that was supposed to protect her from the bad guys, not being the bad guy. She trusted you, until she was 12, she trusted you. You broke it and you broke her along with it. I swear you are an idiot and deserve to rot in hell for what you did to her." I turned and saw Like standing in the doorway. I tackled him to the ground then pulled him inside the room. "And for you. You are a freaking idiot. You upset Hailey so much. She loved you. But now I can see that she would be better of with me than with you. The girl has been through so much and now, you broke her like that. I don't think she'll ever be able to forgive you ever again." I got off of him and went to my room. I opened the closet and picked up Hailey. I laid her on my bed and watched out the window and saw multiple cop cars pull up and arrest the other Griers. I heard whimpering then I turned around. I went over to Hailey and ran my fingers through her hair. I heard the door open and saw the boys walk in. "So, that's Hailey Nicolette Grier?" I turned and saw Cameron holding a sleeping Nash. "Yes. Has been, but won't permanently be. She changed her birth certificate name." Cameron put Nash down beside Hailey and we both woke them up. Hailey slowly sat up and held her head and stomach. "Ugh, my stomach hurts." Nash quickly sat up immediately after she the words left her mouth. "I know only one person in his word that sounds like that." Hailey slowly turned her head and looked at Nash. Nash broke into tears, covering his mouth. "Hailey?" He cried. Hailey smiled sympathetically. "I'm sorry dear but I don't know who you are talking about." Nash started sobbing, making Cameron run to his aid. "Make her admit it! Please Hunter!" Nash was in hysteria. I looked at Hailey with pleading eyes. "I am begging you. Please drop you act that you are using only to protect yourself." "I'm sorry Hunter. I don't know what you are talking about. Now, if you excuse me, I need to get home." She stood up from the bed and quickly made her way around the boys and left. Cameron was holding Nash to him, whispering sweet things into his ear. Nash cried himself to sleep. "We need to get him to a doctor." Arron aid to Cam. "Agreed."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I am heartbroken at the moment. Read the Author's note and find out why.

June 6, 2017

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

655 136 34
Hailey goes on a trip with her 3 best friends to a cruise ship to see her favourite band 5 seconds of summer. She can't believe this is all real. But...
258K 7.2K 46
𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧. 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙮, 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 ?
65.9K 3.8K 17
beware all who enter; you won't leave alive