Billionnaire's Ex-wife (Knigh...

By sarahs29

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE." He yelled glaring at me. I couldn't help my tears. Why is he doing this? "H... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 45 (part 2)
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Epilogue
Jason's book is posted!!!

Chapter 47

476K 16.3K 3.6K
By sarahs29

*** Stella's POV **

We were currently at the reception of Cathy's wedding.
We weren't able to attend the first half of the ceremony because it was outdoor and Hunter said that the sun wasn't good for my head. And the baby would maybe feel it if I had a headache.

He is crazy and he is also making me go crazy.

I can't even drive by myself without him hulk on me. And it's only been a week since I told him.

Jason also seems to take it well. Speaking of him, I lost Jason the moment we walked into the house. He saw Bryan and immediately ran to his grand father.

"Stella". A cheerful screamed and I was suddenly pulled into a crushing hug.
"I'm so happy to see you".

"Happy to see you too. Congratulations". I smiled pulling away.

"Thanks. I can't believe I'm married". She squealed.
"This is so weird".

I laughed. "You'll get used to it. Just try not to kill each other. Only the first few months are all candy when you get married. Then you'll have to find a way to stay patient and not kill him". I said and she laughed.

"I didn't know you felt that way, Ella. You want to kill me?". Hunter said standing next to me.

"Not all the time".

He shook his head before turning to his sister. "Congratulations sis". He said pulling her into a hug.

"Can't you at least smile, Hunter?". She said with a frown on her face.

Hunter just stared at her.

She rolled her eyes then turned to me. "Does he ever smile? I mean a real smile. Not a sadistic one or a smirk or a forced one. A real one".

"You'll be surprised to see how nice he can be". I laughed lowly.

"Can you not talk like I'm not here". Hunter said slightly glaring at the both of us.

****

We were all chatting and laughing and having a good time.
Jason was at a table chatting as people looked at him with interest. I wonder what he is talking about.

We were still talking when Nick came rushing to us with Jason in his arms and a hand on my son's mouth.

"Is everything okay?". I asked looking worriedly at him then at Jason.

"No". Nick replied looking at me then at Hunter who now stood close behind me.

"What's wrong?". Hunter asked.

"Your son was giving a biology lesson to the table about how you put a baby in Stella and that baby will come out by her 'lips'". He said looking at the both of us with wide eyes.
"Your son is scaring me".

I really shouldn't find this funny. But I couldn't help but let a laugh escape when Hunter chuckled behind me.

"Nevermind. You two are scaring me". Nick said looking at the both of us.

"Okay Jason. Come". I said as Nick put him down.

I took his small hand and start walking to a table.
I sat down and pulled him on my laps.

"Jason, you can't just say things like that in front of people". I said smiling softly.

"Did I do something bad?". He asked quietly playing with my necklace.

"No". I sighed. "But you know old people can be scared if you talk about babies". I said.

"Why?".

"Because they are too old and they don't remember being babies". I whispered.

"So can I talk about it with my friends at school?".

I laughed. "No. No one. Just keep it for yourself, okay?". I asked and he nodded pouting.
"Good". I kissed his forehead and he let out a yawn before resting his head on my chest.
"You want to sleep?". I asked and he nodded a little.

I stood up and start walking toward the stairs.

"Where are you going?". I heard Hunter ask behind me.

I pointed at Jason and his eyes moved to him before he nodded.

I walked up the stairs and found one of the guest rooms. I walked and closed the door behind me.
I slowly took off my heels and went to the bed with Jason.

He hugged me tight yawning again.

"Go to sleep baby". I whispered when I felt him playing with my necklace again.

I was running my hand through his hair slowly until he fell asleep after a few minutes.

I looked up when I heard the door open and I saw Hunter walking in.
He closed the door quietly behind him and moved toward us.

"He's gonna have a hard time sharing you with the baby". He said sitting next to me.

I smiled. "No he won't. He will be just fine".

He layed beside us and wrapped an arm around me. I rested my head on his chest sighing.

"What if the baby is a boy. What would we call him?".

"Florine". He whispered close to my ear and I laughed.

"No".

"Florette".

"No way". I chuckled shaking my head.

"Why not? You know when he gets to his teenage years and start acting up or bringing girls at home. Then we will use that name just to make him feel like shit".

"You are a horrible person". I laughed.

"I'm just being a parent. Making my children's life a living hell but with love until they are legal".

I smiled running my hand through Jason's hair.
"You are terrible". I sighed.
"Speaking of Florine, I hope you are not being a jerk with Donovan".

He snorted. "Of course not. I fired him".

I quickly turned my neck to look at him and he looked down at me with a raised eyebrow.
I glared at him before putting Jason in the middle of the bed.

I got out of the bed and told him to follow me outside of the room.

"Why? So you can yell at me?".

"Hunter". I glared at him even more and he sighed standing up.

We walked out and I closed the door behind me. He started making his way down the hall and to his father's office.
He let me walk in first then closed the door.

"Why did you fire him? Have you lost your mind?". I asked angrily and he shrugged.

He actually shrugged at me.

"I don't like him".

"Of course. If it's not family, you don't like anyone. Why did you fire him? You know he has a son right?".

He groaned frustrated. "I gave him a recommendation for another company with a letter. He won't have a problem finding a job in the companies I work with. I just don't want him in my company".

"Why not? Because he invited me?".

"I don't know why I don't like him. Maybe that's one reason".

"I hope you know you are being unfair".

"No I don't think so".

"Yes you are. You're firing him just because you don't like him".

"Yep. I don't trust him".

"Who do you trust?". I asked exasperated.
"Give him the job back, Hunter".

"Nope".

"Hunter". I snapped glaring at him.

"You know I don't do what you tell when I know I'm right. So give up". He said exasperated.
"And stop defending him. I don't like it".

I crossed my arms over my chest. "I will if you are being unfair to him".

"He is not having the job back". He said in a final tone and my annoyance increased.

I stood in the middle of the room glaring at the very annoying man in front of me.

"Are you hungry?". He asked looking at me. "Come on. You haven't eaten yet". He said grabbing my waist but I pushed his hand away.

"I can eat by myself". I said walking toward the door without waiting for him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4M 138K 39
She - Innocent, shy, clumsy, naΓ―ve 19 year old beautiful girl who's trying to face the challenges life is throwing at her. With no parents besides he...
92K 5.5K 38
" Oh fuck!!" "Little one, I don't think it suits a baby to curse." " Hey!! Who are you calling little? I am a big girl. Can't you see?? " she hissed...
109K 3.6K 40
"Are you willing to risk everything?" He asked, leaning his face in closer until our foreheads touched and our lips were barely an inch apart. His bl...
1.6K 290 46
get the fuck out!" I yelled for the tenth time in two minutes. My sister Anna was an expert in getting to my nerves. She was everything I couldn't be...