Billionnaire's Ex-wife (Knigh...

By sarahs29

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE." He yelled glaring at me. I couldn't help my tears. Why is he doing this? "H... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 (part 2)
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Epilogue
Jason's book is posted!!!

Chapter 45

481K 16K 5.1K
By sarahs29

I looked at the watch anxiously again waiting for Hunter to come home.
He went to visit his brother with his father. I hope everything goes well. He seemed pretty tensed when he was leaving the house.

I know he loves Kevin a lot. Even after everything, he still cares for him. You can't just erase this kind of love after all.

I quickly jumped from the couch when I heard the front door open and close.
I let out a sigh of relief when he soon walked into the living-room.

I took quick steps to him pulling him into a tight hug. He didn't hesitate before wrapping his arms around me.

"How was it? Did you guys talk? Did he regret? Did h-".

"Ella". He chuckled while pulling away.
"It was fine. We talked. And he said he regretted everything".

"Really?". I asked.

"Yes". He smiled pushing a strand of hair behind my ear.
"I don't know if I believe him though".

I frowned. "Why? Did something happen?".

"No". He said. "I'm just not stupid enough to trust him again this quickly. You asked me to forgive. But I don't have to trust him".

"Do you think he apologized just to get out of jail?".

He chuckled. "He is going to jail anyways. I will make sure he still pays for his crimes. I'm not that forgiving Ella".

I nodded sighing.

"Are you hungry?". I asked.

He nodded and I grabbed his hand leading him to the kitchen.

********

"Here". Hunter said walking into the kitchen after dinner with a small box in his hand. He opened it.
"Put it on". He said placing the open box on my hand.

I gasped. "You kept it?". I asked looking at my ring.

"Of course. There's my name inside. Why wouldn't I?". He said taking it out of the box and pushing it on my finger.

I chuckled. "Yeah. I remember that".

He shrugged smiling lightly. I put it on my finger and reached for the glass on the table.

"Here. Drink". I ordered giving him the glass of milk.
"Drink all of it". I repeated when he was about to say something.

He huffed and brought it to his lips.
I bit my lip nervously as he took a sip of it.

"I'm pregnant". I blurted out making him choke and started coughing.

"Oh God". I gasped patting his back. "Sorry. Are you okay?". I asked when he started calming down.

"Shit". He swore putting the glass on the table. "You're what?".

"I... I'm pregnant". I repeated as he stood up and walked to me.

"Fuck yes!". He said loudly making my eyes widen.

"Not so loud. Jason is sle-". I stopped talking when I felt him lifting into his arms.

"Trust me. This time, this baby will fucking come". He said determined.
"Which means no working everyday, no running around looking for Jason like a mad woman, you tell me immediately when you're feeling sick or even when your head is spi-"

"Oh my God. I am not dying". I chuckled.

"No you're just carrying my child". He smiled pulling me to his chest.
"I'm going to book an appointment for you".

I sighed and nodded. He picked me up and walked out of the kitchen.

"I'm going to take good care of you". He said. "You won't have to do anything. Just lay down".

"What did I get myself into?". I muttered.

****

"Mommy". A voice whispered as I felt someone shaking me.
"Mommy".

I opened my eyes to see Jason. I looked outside to see that it was still dark. Hunter wasn't here. He was maybe working in his office.

"What's wrong baby?". I asked quickly sitting up when I looked at his watery eyes.

"I can't sleep. Uncle Kevin will come then". He said wiping his tears.

"Oh baby". I said calmly wrapping my arms around him and pulling him to my chest.
"You know. He is gone".

He shook his head crying silently. "No he is not. He will come if I go to sleep. He will".

"Baby, you know what I told you about bad dreams. You just chase them away". I said softly as I could feel my heart breaking.

"No it is not a dream. He is not gone". He insisted still crying.

"Sshh. It's okay. We won't let anything happen to you. I love you so much". I said quietly pulling the duvet over us.
"Sleep now. Nothing will happen".

He sniffed as I ran my hand through his hair.

I clenched my teeth, thinking about what Kevin did. He caused so much damage.

My eyes moved to the still open door and I almost jumped when I saw Hunter standing there with a hard look on his face and his fists were clenched. His eyes met my eyes and didn't move away for a while.
He then started walking away not closing the door completely. I stared silently at his shadow as he walked away from the room.

*** Third POV ***

"You finally came. I thought you forgot about me". Kevin sighed looking at the man who walked into the room.

"How can I? You're my brother, after all. I told you I got your back no matter what".

Kevin sighed leaning back. "How is the work?".

"Good. The work is not stopping. When is your trial again?".

"Next week". He answered. "My new lawyer is better than the last one. I don't know how it will go".

"I'm your older brother, Kevin. I will not let you die in jail".

"Thank you. I just hope our business is still doing good".

He smirked. "It is. Don't worry".

"I don't want to stay here. I'm going crazy. I need to get out of here".

"We've been separated for years, brother. We both suffered because of our parents. So believe me when I'm telling you that I won't let you down". Donovan smirked standing up.

"I hope so. They may have forgiven me but Hunter will not let me leave unpunished". Kevin said clenching his fists.

Donovan shook his head walking to the door. "That's because our connection has always been and will always be stronger. We share the same blood". He said walking out and closing the heavy doors behind him.

¥¥¥¥¥

Hey guys,
You guys must hate for the late update. I just had a lot of exams.
But here is a chapter. I will update very soon again.

So Donovan is Kevin's real brother. Surprised?

Xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161 3 39
"Cut the Mr. Knight bullshit, sweetheart. We both know I'm more than just your boss and it's futile to believe otherwise." He growls. He leans close...
377K 11K 47
Sitting down on the soft king size mattress I ran my fingers threw my hair in frustration and undo the first two of my buttons while removing my tie...
269K 5.9K 34
COMPLETE ✅ - - "NOW WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT BEFORE I BLOW A FUCKING HOLE INTO BOTH OF YOUR HEADS" Frankie lunged forward and grabbed hold of me wra...
109K 3.6K 40
"Are you willing to risk everything?" He asked, leaning his face in closer until our foreheads touched and our lips were barely an inch apart. His bl...