Scars: A Dramione Veela Story

De Slytherin_PrincessHP

The war is over. A new year is starting. Draco Malfoy has a secret. Hermione Granger has regrets. Will scars... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Epiloge

Chapter 20

9.2K 223 48
De Slytherin_PrincessHP

Hermione's pov.

I open my eyelids and find sunshine burning my eyes. I unbury myself and walk over to close the curtains. Turning I find Ginny sitting up rubbing her eyes and checking the time.

"Bloody hell! Sorry Mione but I gotta run it's the match today and Harry and I were going to walk down together." She says and I nod. Cormac had asked if I wanted to go down and watch the match with him and I had agreed mostly because I would get to see Harry, Ron and Ginny play against Slytherin.

I walk over to the kitchenette to make some tea. To my surprise, I find the tea already brewed in the pot. That must mean Draco's up I muses to myself. I pour myself a mug and sit down at one of the bar stools. Then next moment Draco walks down the stairs clad in his quidich gear. I look at his hair and notice he had cut it.

"I like your hair," I say as he passes me. I feel oddly happy in the back of my mind but brush it off.

"Thanks." He says smirking as he exists the common room.

I walk up the stairs and enter my room. I pull off my night robe and pull on a tank top and on top of that my Gryffindor sweater. I pull on some jeans and combat boots. I grab my Gryffindor scarf and walk down the stairs. Just as I reach the bottom I hear a loud knock on the portrait hole. I walk over and open it. Cormac was there waiting.

"Let's get down there." He says.

When we reach the pitch we find seats in the Gryffindor section. I look down on the field and spot Harry and Ron. They both catch my eye and zoom over.

"Excited?" Says Ron.

"Of course," I say looking out over the pitch again but this time I spot Draco. Instantly I feel jealous but I can't really understand why.

"Well, it looks like the games about to start. Good luck you two." I say as Harry and Ron fly off.

"Looks like it's just us again." Cormac says and throws and arm over my shoulder.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

44.3K 1.4K 58
Draco Malfoy had stolen her dreams. And Hermione Granger was 𝒇𝒖𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔. AU // Dramione Fanfiction ~ Voldemort's army has succeeded. Harry Potter...
405K 10K 44
After the war Draco wants to repent and so he becomes a healer circumstances lead him to taking the decision to shift to the muggle world .... he Pr...
27.7K 561 39
Voldemort is gone and Hermione Granger has been invited to return to Hogwarts to complete her eighth year. The world is not what it used to be and sh...
87.7K 1.8K 27
Description Right after the war Draco tries to put his life back together. He got a lette...