Dragon Ball Z fan fic ( Book...

By perrylovesyou

Book one of the three book series Kikyo is a teenager girl who doesn't know who she really is until she fi... More

Chapter 1: " Your special you just don't know it yet! "
Chapter 2: Let's fly outta here
Chapter 3: Getting to know the family
(Extra) Sleepover Sleepover
Chapter 4: Learning about my parents
(Extra) Flower for your mother and father
Chapter 5: Full moon
Chapter 6: Father Oh Father
Hey Guysss Imm soo sorryy
Chapter 7: the green eye power (Part One)
(Extra) Innocent
Good news!!!! DBZ2!!!
Wattys 2015
9.51k reads!!!!!
Almost 1k votes

Sorry for the inconvenience

1.8K 28 3
By perrylovesyou

I'm adding new chapters and correcting the grammar mistakes in Book 1. I'll be publishing the book after I get finished with updating Book 1.

So for the new readers or unfinished readers please add the book to your reading list to be notified when I published the book back. Please wait. I promise it wont be long until the book is ready to be read all. All I ask for is patience.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

435 26 21
This is a story about a teenage girl called Lala. Even though she often smiles with everyone, deep down, she tends to keep herself locked away in ord...
6.9K 108 12
**READ PLEASE**A teenage all round beautiful female has trouble trying to adapt to her boyfriends family.. which she thought was perfect. However as...
7.2K 181 30
Scarlet just wants to be left alone and finish high school as she moved away from her home. People at her old school saw her as odd and she only had...
4.9K 606 26
Taylor's father disappears one day and she takes it upon herself to find him and in the process, she loses almost everything that she had. *** When T...