save me | kim taehyung

By fatoomie2801

"It's okay." "You don't need to save me." "I've saved myself." (Mature content - self harm) More

A/N
2. NO
3. Hold Me Tight
4. Am I Wrong
5. Let Me Know
6. Lost
7. Awake
8. What Am I To You
9. Reflection
10. No More Dream
11. I Like It
12. Nevermind
13. I Like It Pt. 2
14. Rain
15. Move
16. 4 O'Clock
Teaser
17. Fun Boys
Teaser
18. Lie
Teaser
19. Begin
Teaser
20. Adult Child
Teaser
21. Dimple
Teaser
22. Best Of Me
Teaser
23. Wings
Teaser
24. Stigma
Note

1. I Need You

395 21 181
By fatoomie2801

Krystal's POV

"Come on, appa. Trust me, you'll enjoy it. You guys do so much for us and you never have time to enjoy yourselves because you're either at work or taking care of us. Please, appa," I pleaded. I wanted my parents to go out together and have the time of their lives and they probably haven't done that since before my brother and I were born.

"Ani, honey. We'll go some other time," replied my father.

"See? What did I tell you?" my brother said, looking at me with his arms crossed. "They're probably too tired to lift even a finger."

"Oppa, that's what I'm saying. They're always busy either at work or at home and that's why they never get time to themselves. This is their chance," I replied, not willing to give up letting my parents enjoy their lives.

"You know... she's right, honey," my mother said while looking at my father. He sighed and then smiled, which gave me the signal that he finally agreed.

"Okay. We'll go," my father said. He then turned to face my brother. "Take good care of her while we're gone. Help her if she needs it, yeah?"

"She's old enough to take care of herself. She's not 5, appa," my brother retorted. He earned a long, hard glare from my father and I smirked at this. "Okay, fine. But she's cooking the food though because trust me, you guys definitely do not want to come back to see a fire (bultaoreune 😏) in your kitchen." My parents smiled at us and then began heading towards the door, taking with them their keys, phones and jackets. I ran up to them and gave them both a hug.

"Promise me you'll enjoy yourselves," I said, looking at them.

"We promise, sweetie," replied my mother as she gave me a kiss on my forehead. They exited the door and a while later, I found myself lazily sitting on the couch with my brother.

"You're such a stubborn child," he began. "I'm still confused as to how eomma and appa deal with you." I smirked at him devilishly and he responded by rolling his eyes at me. We idly went on our phones for a while but eventually, that got boring. I put my phone away before heading off towards the kitchen.

"So... what do we do?" I asked, returning to the couch with a bowl of crisps (accept it people, I'm British 🇬🇧). I put it on the table then sat on the couch, leaning against my brother.

"I don't know..." he replied. "Watch the news?" I gave him the are-you-serious look.

"The news... Are you okay oppa?" I asked, sarcastically. He turned to look at me with a straight face.

"No." 

"Okay then. Note to self: I now have a brother with mental issues," I mumbled to myself. In a split second, my brother's fingers made contact with my head as he flicked it. "Owwww!! What was that for?!"

"I don't know," he said. "I thought I had mental issues." I rolled my eyes at him and continued to lean on him, watching him change the channels on the TV. We watched the news for a while and just as we were about to switch it off, there was a new report.

'Breaking news. A tragic accident has just occured. A car collided with a truck causing fatal injuries to the driver and passenger in the car. They are currently being taken to the City Hospital. As for the truck driver, he has been injured however his injuries are not as severe. We'll get back to you when we have more on this story.'

As the reporter was narrating the incident, something caught my eye. That car. I've seen it before...somewhere. But where? 

I gave myself a minute to think before I realised who that car belonged to. I slowly raised my head from my brother's shoulder and turned to look at him, seeing a similar look plastered on his face.

"Oppa... please tell me that that car does not belong to who I think it belongs to..." I said worriedly, hoping that the answer he was going to give me was the one I wanted to hear.

"No, Krys, it belongs to who you think it belongs to..." he replied slowly. My heart shattered at his words and now the only thing that was going through my mind was 'are my parents okay?' 

My brother got up and rushed towards the door, grabbing his keys and his phone.

"Where are we going?" I asked, also grabbing my phone. 

"The City Hospital. It's where they were taken, right?" he replied, slipping on a jacket. 

"Yeah, it is," I answered his question, trying my best to hide the shakiness that was now present in my voice. In the rush, I forgot to grab my keys and a jacket but I didn't care. I ran with my brother to our destination, tears streaming down my face. My legs were aching and I was running out of breath but I tried my ultimate best to keep up with my brother, who was way ahead of me.

"Come on, Krys," I heard him say. After 15 minutes of non-stop running, we reached the hospital. My brother asked the receptionist which way my parents were taken as I tried to regain my breath. After a minute or so my brother grabbed my wrist and ran further into the building, which meant he had no time to explain where we were going. We stopped outside a room and the entrance was crowded with multiple doctors and surgeons. The tears, which had been trickling down my cheeks for a while now, continued to flow like a river out of my eyes. My brother and I continuously asked the doctors if we could go inside but they would repeatedly deny us entry.

"Oppa..." I looked at my brother with my red puffy eyes. Although he looked quite brave on the outside, I could sense tension and worry in his eyes. He hugged me and I silently cried into his chest.

"It's going to be okay... Don't worry..." he reassured me. I could hear his voice cracking and I could sense that he tried his best not to show the amount of worry and fear that he felt inside. We sat down on some benches outside the room and only then did I realise that I had no clue about where we were. I looked around and out of the corner of my eye, I saw the sign at the top of the door. It said OPERATION THEATRE in big red letters. Upon seeing the sign, I tried my best not to let my tears flow... But I failed.

I needed support...I knew that. So, I got my phone out and opened the messaging app. Although my brother was right there, I knew he too needed support. I could see that he was slowly dying on the inside and I didn't want to put a burden on him. He seemed to be thinking the same thing because he too got his phone out.

I decided to text the two people I've known since I was a small child. These people have always been there for me whenever I needed them and they've never let me down. 

The first person was a really close family friend and believe it or not, he took so much care of me that I considered him my second eomma. He was older than me by about 3 years and two months (Krystal is born on 28th January 1996 - that's basically my birthday but I'm not 21. I only made this character 21 so that the age gap between her and her crush is less (read the description to see what I mean by crush)).

Seokjin Oppa

Hey, oppa

Hey, Krys

Are you busy right now?

No, I'm not. Why?

Can you come to the City Hospital please?

What?! Krys, are you okay? What happened?

Oppa, I'm fine but please can you come there?

Sure. When?

Now

Okay, see you in 5

Thanks oppa

No problem 😃

After that, I texted my best friend, the second person out of the two people I had forever known. He was always there for me whether I felt up or down and I had experienced most of my life with him. He was only a few months older than me. 

Jimin Oppa

Hi oppa

Hey Krys. Wassup?

Are you free?

Yeah, why?

Can you come to the City Hospital please?

What?! Krys, are you okay?

Yes, oppa I'm fine but can you come?

Yeah, sure. What area are you in?

I'm outside the operation theatre

Krys, are you sure you're okay? You're not hurt are you?

Ani, oppa I'm fine. I promise

Okay, be there in 5

Okay oppa. Thank you

No problem ❤

I smiled at how kind hearted and sweet my closet friends were, or as I like to refer to them, my un-biological brothers. Speaking of brothers, I turned to face mine, assuming he had texted his best friends as well. They always used to come around to our house to spend time with my brother and that's how I got to know them. I became pretty close to them which is why I also consider them brothers.

​​​​​"Oppa, Hoseok and Namjoon oppa are coming, right?" I asked. He simply nodded.

"I just told them to come here. I still didn't tell them what happened though," he said. "What did you tell Seokjin hyung and Jimin?"

"I told them exactly what you told Hoseok and Namjoon oppa. They're on their way too," I answered. He nodded once again as I leaned my head against his shoulder.

My brother knew me so well. He's about 2 years and 11 months older than me. To be honest, even though he can be quite annoying sometimes, I'm blessed to have him in my life. He's always there for me whenever I need love and support. Come to think of it, I don't know what I would do or how I would live if I ever lost him...

... if I ever lost Yoongi oppa... 

______________________________________

Soooooooo.... What did you guys think of chapter 1?????

The brother has finally been revealed. Did you guess right?

For those who scrolled right to the bottom just to find out who the brother was, lord help u 😑 (jk 😊).

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Btw, the next chapter is way shorter than this one but it's dramatic so I J-Hope that the drama makes up for the length.

Also, I mentioned earlier I'm British 🇬🇧 which basically means that you're going to see a lot of British spellings for words such as colour (with a u) and crisps (instead of chips), etc. So if you get annoyed, I'm sorry, no can do (don't worry, it gets annoying when I see the American spellings... I'm like : colour is spelt with a u!!!) 

Okay so that's it for now, I might update tomorrow, maybe not but I need to make a regular updating schedule.

Until then, Annyeong!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 11K 49
"Let yourself go, jungkook. What's holding you back from your own happiness?" "What's holding you from loving yourself?" "I was just a boy who loves...
882K 37.9K 150
"I-i'm s-s-sorry i-i did-didnt-" "Jimin it's okay deep breaths" started: 11/12/17 ended: 5/8/19 Ranks #132 Vmin #83 Vmin #55 vmin #43 Vmin #55 v...
147K 9.4K 78
"Save me from myself. Don't let me drown." COMPLETED ⚠⚠⚠SUPER IMPORTANT WARNING: DO NOT ignore the A/N in the beginning of the story⚠⚠⚠
111K 5.7K 19
If they knew what went through his mind, they would never leave him alone. ** Contains self harm