The Payne's (Ziam Mayne)

By Ziam_Mayne2012

Liam Payne met the love of his life Zayn five years ago at his favorite night club, Funky Buddah. A lot has c... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
I'm Sorry
Announcement

Chapter 10

2.9K 88 13
By Ziam_Mayne2012

Justin's POV (Surprise!)

"Justin!"

I was trying to quickly make my way into the hospital without drawing too much attention to myself.

I could hear some paparazzi and fans shout some questions at me.

"Are all those gifts for baby Niall?"

Both my security team and I were holding onto dozen of beautifully wrapped gifts for my goddaughter.

"How does it feel knowing your goddaughter was just born?"

It honestly felt pretty damn amazing knowing that I now had a goddaughter, who I already love like crazy.

"Justin I love you!"

I heard a fan shout, "Love you too!" I shouted back while sending smile in the direction I heard the shout come from.

After a few more seconds of pushing and shoving we were finally inside the hospital and away from all the shouting and flashes of cameras.

"May I help you sir?" said a middle-aged woman, who was wearing light blue scrubs.

"Yes, could you please point me in the direction of the maternity ward?" I asked while sending her one of my charming smiles.

"Of course. What you're going to want to do is go down this hall, where there will be an elevator. Once on that elevator you're going to want to go up to the fourth floor. Once you're on that floor there's going to be a secured door. You'll have to be buzzed in to go in," she said while sending me a warm smile.

"Thank you so much Ms.," I said while sending her a smile once more.

"No problem Mr. Bieber. Have a nice day," she said before she went back to assisting another visitor.

________

"You nervous Jay?" Oscar, my head of security asked.

I looked over at him, "A bit. Although I'm more excited than nervous. She's my first goddaughter so I'm scared I'm going to mess this up and she's going to hate me," I answered truthfully.

"You'll be alright man. I've seen you around children and you're great. So I can only imagine how good you're going to be with her," he sent while sending me an encouraging smile.

"Hello Mr. Bieber. How're doing?" Paddy asked, as he was standing guard in front of Zayn's room.

"Hey Paddy. I've told you before to call me Justin. Mr. Bieber is too formal," I teased.

He nodded, "Does Zayn have any other visitors at the moment?" I asked. I should have probably called Liam beforehand and let him know that I was coming.

"Not at the moment, no. Both Zayn and Liam's parents went to get a bite to eat. So it's just them, Harry and little Niall."

"Awesome, thanks," I said before turning towards Oscar, so the could hand over my goddaughter's other gifts.

"Thank you," I said.

Paddy then knocked on the door, "Thanks Paddy."

He just sent me a smile, "Come in," I heard Liam say.

Paddy then opened the door for me. I was hitting behind the mountain of gifts, so my face was not within view.

"May I help you?" asked a confused Liam.

I decided to play a little joke on them. I cleared my throat, "I come baring gift for the little lady," I said in a voice that sounded nothing like mine.

"Sir, I'm going to have to kindly ask you to please show yourself out of the room," he said back in serious tone.

He didn't recognize me. I started chuckling.

"Uncle Juju!" I heard Harry yell before I felt his little body hit my legs.

"Hey buddy," I said while looking down and sending him a smile.

"Justin?" I heard Zayn ask curiously.

"Surprise!" I said.

Liam must have then made his way over towards me, because I could feel him starting to take some of the gifts from my hands.

"Hey man," I said while chuckling.

"What are you doing here?" he asked curiously. "Not that you're not welcomed here, but I didn't think you'd be here until much later," added Zayn.

"I was going to come a much later time, but I was just too excited. I really wanted to meet the little one," I said while sending Zayn a very excited smile.

"What are you waiting for then?" teased Liam. "Come meet your goddaughter," he said while walking back towards Zayn who was holding little Niall in a soft yellow blanket.

I quickly set the gifts that were in my arms on the nearest table. Before I even made my way towards Niall and bent down and picked up Harry.

"Hi baby. How's my favorite little boy doing?" I asked while placing a loud and wet kiss onto his fat cheek.

"Hi Uncle Juju. H have baby sistah!" he squealed excitedly while pointing over at Niall.

I gasped, "You do!? Are you a big brother now?"

Harry nodded his head up and down, "Uh-hu. Mumma say H big brudder now. Havta pr'tect sissy," he said back looking at me very seriously.

"I'm sure you are going to be the best big brother EVER. Little Niall is going to have the best brother in the world," I said while peppering kisses all over his face, eliciting giggles from the little boy.

"Stop Uncle J, it tickles," he giggled while pushing my face away from him. I placed one more loud kiss onto his cheek before we made our way towards the bed.

"Harry baby why don't you come with Daddy, so Uncle Justin can hold Niall," cooed Liam.

Harry nodded and stretched his arms out for his father to take him. I carefully passed Harry over to Liam.

Once Harry was safely in Liam's arms I gave Liam a side hug, "Congratulations man."

"Thanks man. And thank you so much for going out of your way and visiting. I know you're on tour and crazy busy, but it means a lot," he said while hugging me with the arm that wasn't holding onto Harry.

"Course man. I know I missed her birth, but I wasn't going to not fly out and meet my goddaughter," I said while chuckling.

"Congratulations momma," I said while bending down a bit and kissing Zayn on the cheek.

"Thank you," he said while sending me a smile. "You ready to meet your goddaughter?"

I nodded excitedly.

Zayn then motioned for me to sit down on the bed. Once I was all situated he very carefully handed me a wide-awake Niall.

"Justin meet your goddaughter, Niall Rosie Payne," I heard Zayn whisper.

"She's beautiful," I whispered back in awe as I held her little hand in mine.

"She is, just like her mumma," I heard Liam say while chuckling. I smiled and looked over at Zayn and noticed that he was blushing like crazy.

I turned my attention back to Niall, "Hi baby. I'm your godfather, and I love you very much princess," I cooed while I continued to play with her little hand.

(Lets pretend this is Justin holding a blonde baby)

Niall just continued to stare up at me with the biggest blue eyes I have ever seen.

Harry snapped me out of my trace, "Uncle Juju bring H presents?" he asked innocently.

Liam, Zayn and I chuckled, while Harry pouted cutely.

"Yeah buddy. Uncle Juju bought you a gift," I said while I cautiously made my way over to the table, with Niall still in my arms, where all the gifts were.

I looked around for a bit until I found the gift that was just for Harry. It was a medium sized gift bag.

"Here you go munchkin," I said while handing it to Harry who excitedly began to pull out the colorful sheets of tissue paper.

We all heard Harry gasp, "Daddy look!" he squealed excitedly as he showed his parents the cute little giraffe I had gotten him.

While I was out shopping for Niall I noticed this giraffe and it instantly made me think of Harry and I just had to get it for him.

"Wow bubba. He's so cute. But what do we say to Uncle Justin?" Zayn asked her four-year-old.

Harry instantly began to wiggle in his father's arms, signaling that he wanted to be put down. Once Harry's conversed covered feet touched the floor he instantly ran towards m and hugged me legs tightly.

"Thank you!" he shouted while kissing my leg.

"Your welcome baby. What are you going to name it?"

Harry seemed to think about for a bit before he announced his giraffe's name, "Wilfred."

"Wilfred?" Liam and I both asked.

Zayn shot both Liam and I a glare before he spoke to his son, "That's such a beautiful name sunshine," he cooed.

"Yeah, he's right Harry. Wilfred is such a lovely name," Liam cooed while bending down to once again pick up his little boy.

"I have to agree with your parents Harry. You picked such a nice name for your giraffe."

He sent me once of his big cheesy smiles before cuddling into his daddy's chest and letting out a yawn.

"Are you tired baby?" I heard Liam whisper, while he lightly bounced Harry up and down and rubbed his back.

"Mhm. Nap daddy," Harry said before closing his eyes.

I watched on as Liam kissed Harry's forehead and then placed him on the bed with Zayn, where Zayn then covered his son and kissed his forehead as well.

"Babe? Can you please ask Paddy if he'll go down to the cafeteria and get me something cold to drink?" I heard Zayn ask his husband while he gently ran his slim fingers through Harry's hair.

"Course babe. Anything specific?"

"Tell him to surprise me. I just want something really cold. My mouth feels dry."

Liam nodded, "Want anything JB?"

"Yeah, could you please ask him to get me a coffee? With two creams and two sugars and a pastry of some sort. I was kind of too excited to meet this little one that I completely skipped out on eating breakfast and lunch," I said back sheepishly.

"Justin!" Zayn whisper shouted.

"I know, I know. I was just to excited to eat."

He sighed, while Liam chuckled.

"And what are you laughing about Mr. Payne. If I do recall there's been times where you have skipped a meal or two due to excitement," Zayn reprimanded.

Liam looked at Zayn sheepishly, which caused me to snicker.

That was apparently the wrong thing to do because I was soon met with a glare from Zayn.

"Liam please ask Paddy to get Justin something decent to eat." Liam nodded and made his way over to the door to pass on Zayn's message.

________

Zayn's POV

After all three of us were done eating, Niall began to get fussy in her godfather's arms.

"Awe Ni, what's wrong princess?" Justin cooed at the newborn.

"She's probably hungry mate. You should see her eat. That one definitely has an appetite," chuckled Liam.

"Liam, did you just call our daughter fat?" I asked angrily.

Liam's chuckles soon died and he looked at me with a worried expression.

"I uhh...Of course not. I just...babe, admit it, this little girl is an eater. She was latched on to you for about 45 minutes. That's pretty long. And she still whined when you unlatched her," he said while chuckling once more.

"That doesn't mean you have to call our child fat Liam," I sniffled. "She can't help it if she's hungry."

I looked up at both Justin and Liam and noticed that they were both just looking at me.

"Zayn...why are you crying?" I heard Justin ask cautiously.

"H-he just called our daughter fat. Li-like it's not her fa-fault that she's so hungry," I stuttered out.

"Zayn. Baby, I never in a million years would ever call our little girl fat. I'm sorry if that's what it sounded like," Liam cooed as he wrapped his arm around me.

I snuggled closer to his side seeking some of his warmth. I felt him place a kiss onto my forehead.

"I'm sorry baby. I didn't mean to hurt yours or little Niall's feelings," he whispered while placing a few more kisses onto my temple.

"Uhh guys. I'm sorry to interrupt, but this little princess seems to be hungry," Justin said while chuckling.

I looked over in his direction and noticed that Niall was getting pretty fussy, and was beginning to suckle on her fist.

"Come here baby. Lets get some milk in that tummy of yours," I cooed, while cradling her.

________

Next Day

Liam's POV

"Alright Mr. Payne. I just need you to sign here and here and your husband and baby are ready to go," instructed our peppy nurse Lola.

I made quick work of signing my husband out so that we could get out of these four walls and back to our home, where both Zayn and I's families were anxiously waiting for us.

Once I was done signing the necessary paper work I handed them over to the nurse so that she could make sure everything was in order.

"Alright Mr. Payne, everything seems to be good. If you and your husband are ready we can start heading downstairs."

I turned around and watched as Zayn carefully placed Nialler into her car seat. "You ready to go baby?" I asked.

"Yeah I'm all set. Are Paddy and Preston downstairs?" she asked nervously.

"Yeah they're all set for us to get down there. I hired extra security, so don't worry babe," I reassured my nervous husband.

He nodded his head and gave me a small smile.

"Alright Mr. Payne, could we please have you sit on the wheelchair?" I heard Lola ask my husband.

I knew he was going to protest, "I can walk. There's no need for the wheelchair," he said while pouting, which caused me to start chuckling.

"What are you laughing about big head?" he said while sending me one of his famous glares. Which in all honestly it was cute.

"Why do you always have to make fun of my head?" I pouted.

"Because it's huge," he said while glaring.

"Rude. Alright, Paddy and Preston are waiting downstairs by the door. Once they are catch sight of us, Paddy is going to help you in the car while I carry this little princess."

Zayn nodded, "Okay, but please Liam make sure no one can see her," he begged.

"Promise baby. No one will see her until you are ready to share her with the world," I reassured my husband.

He nodded, "Okay, lets go. I really want to get out of this hospital and back home and see Harry."

I could tell that he was anxious to be back home with both of our kids, especially with Harry. He's been away from Harry for a few days now.

With that I made sure I was holding Niall's baby carrier safely, while I had my arm around my anxious husband. When Preston and Paddy caught sight of us they immediately rushed over to put a barrier around my family and I.

"Zayn! Liam! Congratulations on your little girl!"

"Can we get a picture of her?"

"Who does she look like the most?"

Zayn and I both had our heads facing the ground. I looked down at the car seat making sure that Niall was all covered up.

"Shh baby. We're almost to the car little one," I cooed while trying to hurry my pace into the black Cadillac.

Once we're standing near the SUV, one of the extra security guards immediately opened the door and helped my husband inside. Once Zayn was all settled in I handed him the car seat so that I could get in next.

"Lets go home," cooed Zayn while he carefully lifted the while blanket off of the car seat so that he could check on our little girl.

"You heard the man. Paddy please take us home."

____

We have now been home for a few hours, and in those short two hours, both Zayn and I's parent's went back to their homes. Both sets of grandparents insisted on staying and helping out with the kids, but both Zayn and I politely declined.

"Baby, are you hungry? I could fix us something for lunch or I can have Paddy or Preston pick something up for us," I asked my husband.

Zayn was sat on our couch with both our kids just cuddling them. Harry had refused to be more than two feet away from his mother.

Walking closer towards my family I noticed that both our kids were fast asleep. It was too cute of a sight to pass so I pulled out my phone and snapped about a dozen pictures.

"Zayn, baby, do you want anything for lunch?" I whispered.

Zayn nodded his head, "I'm not very hungry Li," he whispered while gently placing a kiss on each of our baby's foreheads.

"Zayn Javvad, there will be none of that. You have to eat baby. You haven't ate anything since this morning, and even then you only had a piece of toast with marmalade," I reprimanded.

"Fine, but can you make it a light lunch? I'm still feeling a bit nauseous and I'd rather not puke my guts out."

That was definitely news to me. "How long have you been feeling nauseous for and more importantly why didn't you say anything?"

"I didn't want to worry you, but I've been feeling a bit nauseous since this morning. I'm not really sure why though. I never felt like this after I had Harry."

He's right, after he had Harry all he felt was fatigue, and even then, that only lasted a few days.

"How about we get some food in you and see if that helps. If not we'll have Preston run down to the pharmacy and get something for you."

He nodded his head, "Can you ask Paddy or Preston to bring back some Nandos? I'm craving their Peri-Peri chicken and fries."

"Course baby, anything else?"

"Mmm...maybe some of their coleslaw as well. Oh and get Harry of their chicken burgers and sweet potato wedges."

"Alright, I'll have one of them run down to Nando's and get us some food. In the meantime, why don't I go put the kids in their bed and you go upstairs, take a relaxing bath and rest for a bit," I suggested.

"Are you saying I stink Liam James?" he asked me while glaring up at me.

"Course not baby. Just thought you'd want to relax for a bit. I imagine your still a bit sore down there," I said while signaling to his lower region with my head.

I watched as a blush began to cover his beautiful face, "Liiii. It's all your fault I'm all sore."

"If I recall, you were the one that kept saying harder Li harder, " I said while imitating his high-pitched voice when we had sex.

That just had my husband turning about 10 shades of red darker, "Leeyumm! There are kids in the room," he whisper shouted while still blushing like mad.

I just chuckled and leaned down to press a kiss onto his soft lips, "Love you," I whispered.

"Love you too. Even in your mean to me," he said while pouting at me.

Guess who finally updated? This girl!  I'm so sorry it took me so long to update this book. I have been crazy busy with school and work. That and I would sometimes lose inspiration for this book. 

But anyways, thank you so much to everyone who continues to read, vote, and comment. It truly means a lot to me. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.2K 576 28
I sighed as I looked at my family: Liam my husband, Niall my lovely boy, Harry my adorable toddler and Zayn a 'terrible teen'. They aren't my REAL ch...
1.3M 40.6K 30
Young Liam Payne was left as an orphan at a young age and was forced into an orphanage, little did he know was that the Styles family was going to ch...
4.9K 300 10
"That's my baby, you can't just go and take him whenever you want to!" "He's my son too!" Niall and Zayn fight over their son custody and they don't...
921 60 19
Zayn's life is everything he has ever wanted. Later, he has to make some big decisions between friendship and love. He also has to deal with the fact...