Only You Can Save Me

Av m4ndyp4ndy

Camila is trapped in her marriage. She meets Officer Jauregui. Will Lauren be able to save Camila before it's... Mer

"Please. Come in."
"I shouldn't be doing this."
"I like seeing you."
"Touch you where, baby?"
"I don't want you talking to people like her."
"I feel safe with you."
"You're not a burden."
"I would like to go to dinner with you sometime."
"Are you having a good time?"
"So, where's my wife at?"
"I don't want to keep living in fear because of him."
"Sure. I'll help you pack."
"Jealous much?"
"Yup, you're an ass."
"What the fuck is your problem?"
"Another drink sounds good."
"I'm like a teenage boy."
"I promise you, it's worth it."
"I love you times infinity."
"I'm not going anywhere."
"You almost died!"
"It's a..."
"You beat me to it, babe."
"Just walk out on me. Whatever."
"Please, baby. We need you."
"Ma'am, step outside, please."
"Anything for you, my love."
"We'll make it work."
"Please don't shoot me."
"I think we need a break."
"I wish you would talk to me more."
"Don't be scared, baby."
"Ready when you are."
"What the hell, Camila?"
"Mama!"
"Hell of a way to start a conversation, huh?"
"We still want to know, right?"
"How about Maria?"
"Good. I like your company."
"I've been trying not to think about that."
"Yes, baby. Just one."
"I'm not the one who has to worry about getting wet."
"Reunion?"
"No wonder you're so flexible."
"Girls don't have peepees."
"I'll be happy after one more."
Sequel

"Whatever it is, it's okay. I've got you."

57.8K 941 1.1K
Av m4ndyp4ndy

AN: Hopefully this makes up for the last chapter. :D

Lauren was sitting on her couch just watching TV. It was nearing late morning and she had yet to see Camila. She knew the woman would be by at some point that day because her bed and stuff had been delivered.

She texted Camila to let her know that the things had arrived and just told her to come in when she got there. Lauren had decided that she needed to take a shower before the designer arrived. She was still bummed that the woman had to leave the night before, but she was still looking forward to seeing her. Lauren went upstairs to her bathroom and stripped out of her clothes and jumped in the shower.

Camila couldn't wipe the smile off of her face. It had taken all she had just to get out of Austin's arms that morning to get to work. It was already nearing noon and she needed to get to Lauren's. After applying her make-up, she gathered her things before heading to the woman's house. Half way there, she heard the text message. Camila glanced at it and sighed, she should have already been there, but the playful side that her husband had been hiding for 3 years had come out and she struggled to leave.

Arriving at Lauren's house, she took a deep breath before gathering her things. Even though her night with Austin had been incredible, as was that morning; she couldn't wipe the memories with him out of her mind. She grabbed her key and let herself into the woman's house. "Hey!" She called out. "I'm sorry I'm late. I woke up late this morning." She explained as she went into the living room, searching for Lauren.

Lauren was just finishing up in the shower when she heard Camila call out. "I'm upstairs!" Lauren yelled back. She wasn't sure why the woman was late...it was unlike her. Lauren finished drying off before throwing on some sweatpants. She didn't need to hide herself around Camila now, so she didn't put on her compression shorts. Lauren quickly threw on a sports bra.

She looked around the bathroom for her shirt, but couldn't find it. "Shit," She mumbled to herself realizing she didn't bring a shirt in there with her. She just threw her hair up in a bun and walked out and into her bedroom where she saw Camila starting to open the boxes with her back facing her. "They delivered the bedroom stuff and a few of the living room things." She said.

Camila made her way upstairs when she heard Lauren call out to her. She started examining the boxes in the bedroom before she turned around. Her breath caught in her throat as she got a clear view of Lauren's body. It took her breath away as she looked over her. Everything about her husband was forgotten as she shook her head and forced herself to look back at the boxes.

Lauren blushed when Camila turned around to look at her. She could tell that the woman was checking her out. She wasn't sure how Camila felt about what happened the day before...I mean the woman was late...so that had to mean something. 

"I'm sorry I'm late. I was up all night... I couldn't sleep, then I slept and slept right through my alarm." She laughed softly. She didn't want to tell Lauren she was up with Austin all night long. Not when she had just decided she was exploring. She was still trying to figure everything out in her head.

"It's okay. Don't worry about it." She walked over to her suitcase and grabbed an old college t-shirt to throw on. She turned around and looked at Camila. "So. What are we going to do today?" Lauren asked curiously. She didn't want to be the one to bring up what happened the day prior...she felt that she was clear and Camila seemed to know what she wanted...but a night away can change things.

Camila looked around real quick before finding something she could use to open up the bed frame box. "We're assembling furniture today," she smiled to her as she carefully laid the box down to start pulling the parts out of it. She patted the floor beside her for Lauren to join her.

"I hope you have some kind of instruction reading ability," Camila joked with her after she sat down. Camila slowly pulled the pieces from the box before handing Lauren the instructions. For the most part, Camila could usually get the frames together without the instructions since she'd done so many times, but it gave her an opportunity to drag the process along and have more alone time with Lauren.

Lauren sighed and sat next to Camila on the ground. She really just wanted to talk to the woman about what happened the day before, but it didn't seem like Camila was interested in doing that. Lauren just brushed it aside and was going to do what Camila had asked of her. "I'm actually pretty good at fixing things and putting things together." Lauren said as she opened the manual. She accepted a piece that Camila had given her. She looked at it and examined the other pieces the woman was pulling out. "Okay. This that you just gave me goes with that over there." Lauren pointed to another piece on the ground.

Camila glanced to the raven-haired woman as she sat down. She couldn't stop herself from leaning a little bit closer to her to look at the instructions. She listened and nodded, pretending like she wasn't sure how the frame went together. Camila stayed close to Lauren as she started to screw the bolt into place to hold it.

Even though her night with her own husband had been amazing, Camila feared that it wouldn't last. She wanted to feel it every day. She wanted to feel that love and kindness every single day, and she still felt fear when she saw Austin. Camila had no idea what kind of mood he would be in now whenever she saw him. Glancing over at Lauren, she smiled some more. "How are you doing today?" She asked softly. It seemed like something was on the woman's mind and Camila was curious to find out about it.

Lauren could feel that Camila was trying to get closer to her. She just shrugged it off. She had been very forward about what she wanted with the woman. Lauren continued to read the directions and tell Camila what pieces go with which and just pushed everything else to the back of her mind. She looked up from the directions for the first time when Camila asked her a question. "I'm...okay. How are you?" She could tell that Camila was trying to figure out how she was feeling, but Lauren just wanted to know where the woman stood with everything. She also wanted to know the real reason Camila was late, because she was far too happy and looked well-rested for someone who didn't get much sleep the night before.

Camila continued working to get the pieces together before she glanced to Lauren. She leaned back onto her hand and looked at the other woman again. Unable to stop herself, she reached onto her thigh and gently rubbed her leg. "I couldn't stop thinking about you last night." She admitted softly. And it was the truth.

Lauren was focusing on her task and just trying to ignore the topic she really wanted to talk about until Camila brought it up. She was in the middle of fastening two things when she felt a warm hand on her thigh. Lauren was surprised and dropped the piece. "Sorry." She said shyly as she glanced up at Camila. "You, um...couldn't?" Lauren asked. 

Even with Austin, Camila couldn't stop thinking about what it would have been like to be with the other woman had they not been interrupted. Biting her lip, she gently squeezed Lauren's thigh and moved her hand along her inner leg. "Did you think about me?" She asked, unsure of where her confidence suddenly came from.

The older woman visibly gulped as Camila squeezed her thigh and ran her hand up her inner thigh. She was trying to control any reactions that she may have...she was pretty good at keeping her boners at bay when she felt them coming. "I...yeah. I, um. I thought about you." Lauren said shakily. She was trying to focus on not giving herself away instantly.

Camila leaned in a little closer and pressed her lips gently along Lauren's jaw. "What did you think about?" She continued moving her hand along her leg, never quite getting up to her crotch. She needed to make sure the woman was still interested, because Camila was interested. She was beyond confused right now, but had told herself the day before to just go with it and let whatever happens, happens. "Because I thought about what it would be like for you to be inside of me," she felt a blush rise to her own cheeks as she nipped at Lauren's neck. She had been looking forward to it the day before, then Austin interrupted them.

Lauren sighed shakily, "I thought about you...and what you were about to do before your phone rang." She said honestly. Lauren had to jerk off once Camila left...she tried to just let it go away on its own, but it wasn't going to happen. She closed her eyes and let out a small breath when she felt Camila's lips on her jaw. It felt so good. When Lauren heard Camila's words about what she thought, Lauren lost all focus and control. She felt her member slowly start to get hard. As much as she wanted to ignore it, it was kind of difficult to do when it's obviously sticking up in her sweatpants. Lauren moaned softly when Camila nipped at the skin on her neck. She brought a hand up to tangle in the woman's hair.

Camila licked her lips before finally reaching up to cup Lauren's member through her pants, she massaged her slowly before she completely pulled away. Without a word, she went to the mattress and ripped the plastic off of it then pulled it to the floor so they could have something soft.

Lauren swallowed thickly. She really wanted to be with Camila, but she was still nervous. She moaned softly when she felt the woman cup her hardening member through her sweats. Lauren closed her eyes and let out a small whimper when Camila stroked it slowly. When the woman removed her hand Lauren opened her eyes to see Camila get up and go over to the mattress. She watched as Camila removed the plastic covering. 

"Come here," the younger woman husked out as she laid down on her back on the new mattress. Camila knew that she was about to give herself to the raven haired woman and it was turning her on beyond belief. Keeping her eyes on Lauren, she sat back up and unbuttoned her blouse slowly, hoping to entice the other woman.

Lauren reached down to cup herself and grip her cock. It was almost fully hard. It was amazing what this woman could do to her. Lauren slowly got up and watched as the woman started to unbutton her blouse. Lauren stroked herself slowly through her pants as she walked over to Camila. She lowered herself to the mattress and sat on her knees at the bottom of the mattress, still stroking herself slowly through her sweats.

Camila moaned softly as she watched Lauren's hand moving along the front of her sweatpants. Licking her lips, she sat up and reached out to grab Lauren's shirt to pull her down on top of her. Camila crashed their lips together for the first time that day and immediately relaxed at the feeling. As she laid back, she opened her legs some to give Lauren space in between them.

She wanted so badly to feel the other woman inside of her. She wanted to know how well Lauren could please her compared to her husband. Pushing that comparison thought from her head, she reached down to grip the bottom of Lauren's shirt to tug it some so she could pull it off. Camila wanted to see her body again, she wanted to see all of it.

Lauren stared down at the beautiful woman. She couldn't believe that someone like Camila wanted to sleep with her. She fell on top of the woman when she was pulled down. Lauren brought her hands to rest on either side of the woman's head. She took in a sharp breath as their lips connected. Lauren kissed the woman passionately and slowly. She settled herself between Camila's legs and rested their bodies together.

She could feel her member begging to get out as it brushed against Camila's covered core. Lauren pulled back and lifted her arms to help Camila get her shirt off. She quickly leaned back down to capture the woman's lips with her own, gently brushing her lower lip with her tongue.

Camila rolled her hips up slightly, moaning when she felt the woman's hardness against her core. There were still too many layers between them. She moaned again and opened her mouth to allow Lauren's tongue entrance. Pushing away all other thoughts from her mind, she focused on how good she was feeling in that moment. Camila pulled back slightly and sight against Lauren's lips. Looking up into the older woman's eyes, she bit her lower lip and looked down between them as she trailed her fingers along Lauren's bare skin.

Lauren found herself getting lost in Camila's kisses. This woman was an incredible kisser. She lowered herself further against Camila and deepened the kiss, moaning softly. She couldn't help the involuntary rolling of her hips into Camila's core. She was trying to release some of the pressure that was building in her cock. Lauren looked into the woman's eyes when she pulled back from the kiss, she couldn't help but let a soft smile appear as the woman bit her lower lip. 

Camila shyly closed her hand around the woman's breast and squeezed it gently. She'd never done this before, but she knew what she liked. Lauren felt different. Her skin was softer and smoother than Austin's. "Is that okay?" She asked softly as she grazed her fingers over the woman's nipple, through her bra.

The younger woman was so fucking sexy to Lauren. She then felt a soft hand squeeze gently around her breast and let out a low moan and rolled her hips into Camila. Lauren balanced herself on one hand as she brought her hand between their bodies to finish unbuttoning Camila's shirt and opening it up.

Camila swallowed nervously as she worked her fingers down along the elastic of Lauren's sports bra before she pushed it up some and pulled it off of her. Camila looked back up into Lauren's eyes before she hooked her arm around her neck to bring their lips together again. Camila's fingers slowly wrapped around Lauren's nipple, rolling it between her fingers gently as she dipped her tongue into the woman's mouth. Camila wrapped one of her legs tighter around Lauren's waist to bring their centers together a little harder. "I need to feel you inside of me," she murmured before moaning to her and rolling her hips up into Lauren's.

Lauren lifted her arms to allow Camila to take her sports bra off. She smiled down at the woman as she was pulled in to another kiss. Lauren settled her hips against Camila's as they kissed. She whimpered softly, feeling Camila's soft fingers rolling her nipple. Lauren pulled back from the kiss, biting down softly on the woman's lower lip. She nodded at Camila's words. Lauren moved her lips to Camila's neck, gently nipping at the skin as she reached down to undo the woman's pants. Once she got the button and zipper undone she pushed the her pants down slowly.

Camila willingly lifted her hips so that Lauren could slide her pants down. It was then that she remembered the fading bruise on her side. Ignoring it, she kept her focus on Lauren as she trailed her fingers down the front of the woman's toned body and pushed at her sweatpants, moaning when she finally caught sight of what the woman had between her legs. Definitely longer than Austin, the sight causing a fresh gush of wetness at just the thought of her being inside. Lying back, she pushed down her panties and took off her bra before pulling Lauren back on top of her.

Lauren pushed Camila's pants all the way down before settling herself on top of the woman. She felt her whole body shiver when Camila's hands trailed down her toned stomach. She bought her hand down to help Camila take her sweatpants all the way off. She looked up at the woman who was obviously staring at her penis.

"See something you like?" Lauren teased as the woman quickly took off her panties and bra. She could tell that Camila was excited. She was quickly pulled back on top of Camila. Lauren leaned down to bring her lips over the other woman's. "I have to get a condom." She spoke softly as she nipped at the woman's lower lip.

Camila licked her lips and nodded. She definitely did see something she liked. As much as she wanted to tell Lauren that she didn't need one, that she was pregnant... she couldn't. If Lauren found out she was pregnant, it may just ruin everything between them and that was the last thing Camila wanted. Plus, it meant less of a mess for her to have to worry about cleaning up in case Austin got to her when she got home. She rested her hands on her own stomach as she watched Lauren get up. Camila moaned as she got a better look at the woman. "So beautiful," she murmured, mostly to herself.

Lauren placed a soft kiss on the woman's lips before she pushed herself up and quickly walked over to her suitcase. She hope that she had left them in there. She had no idea because it had been a while since she needed to use them. Lauren reached her hand into one of the pockets. She mentally cheered as she found one right away. Lauren brought the packet up to her mouth and ripped it open with her teeth.

She walked over to Camila and got to her knees. "Do you want to put it on or do you want me to?" Lauren asked. She found it sexy when the woman she was with wanted to do it. Lauren moved one of her hands to massage Camila's thigh as she waited for the woman's response.

Camila sat up when Lauren came back to her. She grinned and reached out for the condom. "I'll do it," she held it in her hand for a moment as she reached down to stroke the woman's cock with her free hand. She was so hard, and much bigger than her husband was. Leaning in to press her lips to Lauren's collar bone, she looked down as she slowly worked the condom over her length and made sure it was secure around the base before stroking her again.

Lauren smiled when Camila took the condom from her hand. She stayed on her knees as Camila eyed her cock. She moaned when she felt the woman's soft hand stroking her length. She sighed deeply. "That feels good." She spoke softly. Lauren tangled her fingers in the woman's hair as she felt lips on her collar bone. She looked down and massaged Camila's scalp as the woman rolled the condom over her hard cock. Lauren smiled as Camila's hands began to roam her body. 

The younger slowly ran her hands up Lauren's chest and around her neck before lying back, bringing the woman on top of her. This was really about to happen. Camila eagerly opened her legs some more to give the Lauren space between them to work with. "Please," she whispered.

Lauren placed a soft kiss to the woman's lips as they were lowered down on the bed. She nodded. "Okay." She reached between their bodies and gripped herself, stroking slowly as she teased the woman's entrance with her head.

Camila closed her eyes as her head rolled back slightly. Camila rolled her own hips up into Lauren's, moaning as she felt her head just dip into her entrance. "Lauren," she whimpered, needing to feel more. Her body was on fire and she found herself rolling her hips up again. "Please don't tease me." Camila looked up at her through hooded eyes as she rested her hands on Lauren's shoulders to grip her before she pulled her down to kiss her deeply. She knew that she was wet and it was solely from Lauren. Austin hadn't made her feel like this in ages, with exception of last night, and even then it was a one time thing.

Lauren nodded. She wasn't trying to tease the woman, she just wanted to make sure that she was ready. She knew that her length was a bit above the average and she didn't want to hurt the woman. Lauren returned Camila's kiss as she pushed herself in all they way. She continued to kiss Camila as she moaned softly. The woman was so tight. She was overwhelmed with the feeling of Camila's walls around her cock. It felt so good. She needed to relax for a minute or she may just cum on the spot. Lauren also wanted to give the woman a minute to adjust to her length.

Camila gasped loudly and tightened her grip on Lauren's shoulders as she felt herself stretch around Lauren's cock. "Fuck," she wrapped her arms around the woman's shoulders in order to bring their bodies together. "You're so big," she whispered against her ear before kissing along her skin. Camila lifted one of her legs to hook around Lauren's hip in order to hold her still for a moment longer before her own body started moving slightly in anticipation. She needed Lauren to start moving because she felt she was going to go crazy with need.

Lauren blushed softly at the compliment. "Sorry." She said softly. She didn't want to hurt the woman. Lauren felt shivers run down her spine at Camila's lips on her skin. She pushed in more feeling Camila wrap her leg around her hip. She took that as a sign that the woman was ready. 

Camila quickly shook her head. "No, God no, don't be sorry." She ran her fingers up into Lauren's hair as she snaked her tongue into the woman's mouth, moaning loudly as she started moving. 

With a deep, shaky breath, Lauren slowly pulled out of the woman before pushing back in. She kept a slow pace as she leaned down to kiss the woman deeply. Lauren's tongue met Camila's as they kissed. She loved the feeling of the woman's lips on her own. Lauren pulled back and looked Camila in the eye before she leaned down to place soft kisses on the woman's neck. She gently bit down, careful not to leave a mark.

It felt amazing, better than anything Camila has had before and she didn't want it to stop. Lauren staying slow was something she wasn't used to at all. Austin never gave her time to adjust, he always started up a fast pace in search of his own peak, last night was just a fluke. Camila pulled back and arched her back slightly as she let out another loud moan. She wanted Lauren to know how good it felt. "You can go faster," she whispered as she looked up into her eyes.

Lauren moved one of her hands to hold Camila's hip so she could better control her movements. She nodded when Camila told her she could go faster. Lauren picked up her pace just a little more. She still didn't want to pound into the woman and hurt her, she wanted this to be enjoyable for the both of them. Lauren leaned forward and captured one of Camila's nipples between her lips as she sucked gently before nibbling on the sensitive bud.

Camila ran her fingers through Lauren's hair and held her to her neck. When she told her to go faster, she expected her to take control, but when she didn't she was pleasantly surprised. She was actually going to enjoy this as well. She whimpered when Lauren's lips wrapped around one of her nipples. "Baby," she whispered, happy that Lauren didn't get mad at her for talking during sex. Her body was already starting to feel on edge, but she didn't want to cum yet. Having her orgasm meant that it would end sooner. "That feels so good." Camila rolled her hips into Lauren's, meeting each of her thrusts gently.

Lauren looked up into Camila's eyes as she swirled her tongue around the sensitive nipple. She loved to noises that the woman was making. Lauren kissed her way back up to Camila's lips. She needed to kiss the woman. Lauren leaned forward and hovered her lips over Camila's as she picked up her pace a little more. She looked the woman in the eyes before she glanced down at her lips. Lauren smiled before leaning in and kissing Camila passionately. She hadn't remember sex with someone ever being this good. Lauren continued to thrust in and out of Camila. "How does that feel?" Lauren mumbled against the latina's lips.

Camila raked her nails down Lauren's back, her back arching up off of the mattress. "It feels so good, Lauren." She nipped the woman's lower lip with her teeth before she pushed up to roll them over.

Lauren hissed feeling Camila's nails on her back. It felt so good. She didn't object at all when Camila flipped them over. Lauren looked up at the woman with lust in her eyes. She gripped the woman's thighs as she felt herself push deeper into Camila. "Oh, fuck," she moaned out.

Camila was forced to pull away and close her eyes as she sank down completely on top of the woman's cock. She definitely reached further than anybody else she'd ever been with. Taking a minute to adjust, she rested her hands on Lauren's stomach before she slowly lifted herself up and sank back down quickly, it taking her breath away for a moment. "Oh God." Camila's mouth fell open with soft gasps after each of her movements.

The older woman couldn't believe how tight Camila was. Lauren's entire body shivered as the woman above her rested her hands on her stomach. She watched as the woman's core sank down on her cock. "Fuck." Lauren moaned. She looked up to see Camila's breasts bouncing with her movements. Lauren couldn't help but to reach up with both hands and cup them as she ran her thumbs over the nipples.

Camila leaned down, finally letting herself go. She bucked her hips quickly onto Lauren's cock, moaning loudly against the woman's lips. "I'm getting so close." Camila's eyes closed as she breathed out heavily. Leaning forward was helping Lauren's cock to hit new spots inside of her that sent waves of pleasure through her body. "I'm gonna cum," she whispered. Her hips moved erratically as she chased down her own orgasm. Then it suddenly hit her. Burying her head into Lauren's shoulder, she bit into her skin and tightened even more around her member as she trembled on top of her.

Lauren nodded quickly and looked up at Camila, "Me too." She was holding off this entire time because she needed to please the woman above her. Lauren pulled Camila's body close to hers and ran her fingernails down the woman's back as she felt her tight pussy clench around her cock. "Fuck. I'm gonna cum." Lauren whimpered as she thrusted upward and unloaded herself into the condom. She continued to thrust so she and Camila could ride out their orgasms. Lauren tangled her fingers in the woman's hair as she trembled. She placed soft kisses to the side of the woman's head as she came down.

Camila moaned softly as she started to relax on top of Lauren. She just had sex with someone that wasn't her husband. And it was the most incredible experience she had in a long time. "Wow," she whispered before slowly sitting up and sliding off of Lauren's cock. Camila moaned at the loss, but knew she couldn't stay there forever. Looking down at her, she closed her eyes and leaned in to kiss her. In all honesty, she didn't want the moment to end any time soon.

Lauren ran her hands up and down Camila's back in a soothing manner. She just had sex with a married woman...there's a first time for everything. Lauren brought a hand up to run her fingers through Camila's hair, "Definitely wow." She smiled as the woman got off her cock. Lauren whimpered lightly at the loss of contact. She still had her arms wrapped around the woman. Something inside of her didn't want to let go. Lauren kissed Camila back softly. "How are you feeling?" She wanted to know where the woman stood with what had just happened.

Camila let out a soft giggle as she relaxed on top of Lauren. She rested her head on the woman's shoulder as she closed her eyes. "I feel happy... and content..." she whispered before sighing softly. She knew what Lauren meant, but she didn't know how to tell her that she felt even more confused than she was before all of this had started. She thought that sleeping with Lauren would help her to figure things out, but it just made it all worse.

Lauren continued to run her fingers through Camila's hair. She placed soft kisses to the woman's temple. "Good." Lauren mumbled into Camila's hair. She was starting to feel uncomfortable from the condom so she reached down and took it off. She tied it up and set it on the plastic wrap from the mattress. Lauren just laid there happily with a beautiful woman in her arms. She could tell that Camila didn't want to get too serious, but Lauren didn't want to be just a fuck for when she was unsatisfied with her husband. Lauren took in a deep breath and thought about saying something, just as she opened her mouth, she closed it again and just closed her eyes, sighing.

Camila shifted onto Lauren's side so she could get to the condom then sighed and closed her eyes. She felt like she should tell Lauren everything, but she couldn't find the words to start explaining a thing. Camila sighed and curled closely into Lauren. "I wish that I could tell you everything," she whispered to the woman. "But... I can tell you that he was nice last night, but it's not always like that." Camila trailed off, she'd already said too much and feared that Lauren would start to ask questions, questions that she didn't want to answer.

Lauren pulled Camila into her side. She never wanted to get up from this position. She just laid there quietly until Camila spoke. She listened closely to what the woman was saying. She understood the initial distrust because they still barely knew each other, but to Lauren, Camila was someone worth getting to know. Her ears perked up when the woman spoke about her husband. As a police officer, and a compassionate person, Lauren was a little worried about what Camila said. "What do you mean 'it's not always like that'?" Lauren asked softly, as to not scare the woman or pressure her.

The younger woman quickly shook her head. "It's nothing, don't worry about it." She ran her fingers through her hair before resting her hand down onto Lauren's stomach. She already say way too much, and knowing Lauren's profession just made things worse. There was a chance that Lauren already knew her husband, but she didn't doubt that Lauren saw the good side in him. That was all he ever showed in public, the happy, friendly officer. Clenching her eyes shut, she draped her leg over Lauren's, trying to get as close as she could to her.

Lauren sighed heavily. She could tell that Camila was shutting her out. She just continued to run her fingertips up and down Camila's back in a soothing manner. "I am going to worry about it." Lauren whispered softly. She wasn't ready to tell the woman that she liked her a lot and wanted her to leave her husband, but she was comfortable enough to say that. She could tell that Camila was trying to get closer. Lauren wrapped her arm tightly around the woman. "Whatever it is...you can talk to me." Lauren whispered again quietly.

Camila decided that she needed to change the subject. "I'm going to be late again tomorrow... I have a doctor's appointment first thing in the morning." Camila sighed contently as she leaned in against Lauren. Honestly, she was looking forward to the appointment in the morning. She and Austin were going to find out just how far along she was and to make sure everything was going well with their baby. Camila was excited over the fact that she was pregnant. And thankfully, the morning sickness hadn't hit her at all that day. Maybe she would be one of the lucky ones that didn't have it all throughout her pregnancy.

Lauren was getting frustrated. It was obvious to her that Camila wanted her to know something, but the woman wasn't able to bring herself to say it. "Okay." Lauren said a little harshly. She didn't mean for it to come out like that, but she was getting upset. She moved her arm out from under Camila and sat up. She grabbed the condom off the plastic wrapper and stood up, going to throw it out in the bathroom. Lauren can back in and threw on her sweat pants and bra before searching for her shirt. "C'mon. We need to get this stuff put together." Lauren said. If Camila wanted to change the subject, so could she.

Camila frowned when Lauren snapped at her. Camila just curled into herself for a moment and closed her eyes. This was what Austin did to her. Feeling tears in her eyes, she silently sat up and got her own clothing on quickly before going back to the bedframe. "I'm... I'm sorry," she whispered and swallowed back the tears so they wouldn't fall. She was waiting for the yelling and the screaming to start. It usually started with the harsh tone, and then the yelling, then the hitting. Camila's body was tense as she busied herself with the frame, praying that Lauren wouldn't hurt her.

Lauren found her shirt and put it on. She could tell that Camila all of a sudden got really tense after she got upset. She looked at the woman before walking over to her slowly. "Are you okay?" Lauren spoked softly. "Did I upset you?" She was concerned about the woman...why was she this scared? "Camila." Lauren reached down to gently touch her arm and pull her up off the ground. She grabbed the woman's hands and looked her in the eye. "What is wrong?" She asked softly as she brushed some hair out of Camila's face. "Please, talk to me."

Camila sucked in a deep, shaky breath as she saw Lauren approaching her. Here it comes. But then it didn't. All she did was touch her arm softly then take her hands. Lauren's touches were gentle and soft. Lauren wasn't trying to hurt her. "I'm okay... I'm sorry..." she forced out. Camila really needed to get herself together, Lauren was asking too many questions and all she wanted to do was retreat into a hole and just pretend none of this ever happened. She never should have opened her mouth. "I'm sorry," she repeated. Sorry was the only word she knew.

Lauren could tell that there was something going on with the woman. She wasnt going to force her to talk though. Camila would come to her in her own time. Lauren wrapped her arms around Camila's waist and pulled her in for a hug. "Please stop apologizing." Lauren said softly. "You didn't do anything wrong." She could tell that the woman was terrified of something, but she didn't know what. "Do you regret what happened? Is that why you're upset?" Lauren asked sadly.

Camila breathed out and closed her eyes as she leaned into Lauren. "No, I don't regret what just happened. I don't regret it at all," she reached up to touch Lauren's jaw and kissed her gently. She wiped at her eyes before she smiled up to her. "I promise. I'm fine." But, the real question that was burning in Camila's mind was for how long. How long would she be okay for? Would it last throughout her pregnancy? Then what would Austin do to their baby? She slowly clung to Lauren's shirt as she felt tears well up in her eyes as she couldn't stop thinking.

The police officer decided that is was probably best for her to stop asking questions. She could tell that Camila was getting more and more upset with the questions. Lauren just held the woman tightly. She smiled as Camila leaned up to kiss her. She returned the woman's kiss happily. When they pulled apart Lauren could see that Camila was close to crying. Instead of asking any questions Lauren just pulled the woman into her and ran her fingers through her hair. She whispered softly, "Just let it out. It's okay to cry with me." She kissed the side o the woman's head.

Camila turned in Lauren's arms to wrap her own arms around the woman's neck as she cried softly into her shoulder. She just felt so overwhelmed with everything. Camila still loved her husband, but she could feel herself starting to be attracted to Lauren. She closed her hands around the woman's shirt and just breathed her in as she continued to cry. Camila just couldn't find the words to tell Lauren exactly what was going on and how much she feared for her life when she was at home. She couldn't even tell the woman that she was pregnant.

Lauren felt Camila's tears smoking her shirt. She could tell that the woman was broken and there was something seriously bothering her, but she didn't know what...and it was obvious that she didn't want to talk about it. Lauren just held on tightly as to show Camila that it was okay and she was here. She ran her fingers through Camila's hair soothingly and kissed the side of her head repeatedly. "It's okay." Lauren whispered softly, pulling the woman closer. "Whatever it is, it's okay. I've got you." Lauren felt tears stinging at her own eyes...she felt for the woman.

Camila could feel herself started to relax against Lauren. She nodded silently. Camila had no idea how long they stayed there until she finally calmed down. "Thank you," she wiped at her eyes gently, not wanting to smear her make-up any to give anything away to Lauren.

Lauren didn't know how much time had passed once Camila pulled away, but when she did, Lauren ran her fingers down the woman's cheek. "You're welcome," She spoke softly.

"We should um... we should finish the frame, then you'll actually have a bed to sleep in tonight and not just that sofa." Camila smiled softly at the raven-haired woman before leaning in to kiss her cheek gently. She felt safe here, but not safe enough to tell her about her husband yet.

The older woman shook her head and smiled softly once Camila started back up in work mode. It amazed her how quickly the other woman could recover from crying. Lauren chuckled softly. "Sleeping in a bed sounds fantastic." She said seriously. Her back had been starting to hurt from the old crappy sofa she was sleeping on. She admired the woman putting together the furniture as she walked up behind her and wrapped her arms around her, resting her hands n her stomach. She leaned forward and whispered in her ear, "Though I wish I had someone to share this bed with." She spoke softly into the woman's ear as she kissed it softly.

Camila hummed some when she felt Lauren's arms around her waist. Leaning back some, she just closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling. She honestly missed this feeling of someone being so kind to her. "I wish that I could," she admitted before shivering some. Camila turned her head and reached up to cup the back of Lauren's head to kiss her gently. "I really wish that I could stay with you." She hadn't realized just how much sincerity she put into that statement until she looked into Lauren's eyes, suddenly feeling a little vulnerable for admitting her feelings for the other woman.

Lauren smiled when Camila turned her head to kiss her. She felt amazing being with Camila like this. It felt right. She placed a soft kiss to the woman's neck before pulling back. She knew that with the two of them together it would take forever to get the bed assembled because Lauren didn't want to keep her hands off of Camila. She turned the woman around to face her. Lauren cupped the woman's cheeks and gave her a soft kiss. "Can I ask you something before we continue working?" Lauren spoke hesitantly. She didn't want to upset Camila.

Camila easily turned around to face Lauren. "Of course you can ask me something." She rested her own hands on Lauren's waist as she looked up into her eyes.

"Are we...um." Lauren took a deep breath. "Is what...happened earlier going to...um. You know? Like, is it going to happen again?" She asked nervously...really hoping the answer would be yes.

The designer slowly smiled as she listened to the other woman stumble over all of her words. "Come on now," she teased. Once Lauren got the words out, she moved her own arms up around Lauren's neck and smiled some more to her. "I would love for it to happen again." Camila whispered to her before pulling her in to kiss her slowly, letting it linger before pulling back some.

Lauren let out a small sigh ofrelief. She really enjoyed it and definitely wanted it to happen again. Shewrapped her arms around Camila, smiling because the woman wanted it to happenagain. She closed her eyes and returned Camila's kiss.

When Camila pulled back,Lauren found herself leaning forward and slowly opening her eyes, not wantingthe kiss to end. "Good." She said smiling. "I want it to happenagain, too." She said. Lauren rested her hands on Camila's lower back andgently ran her fingers along the exposed skin before separating herself so they could finish what Camila came here for.    

AN: This could be the start of something new, it feels so right to be here with you, ooooh!

Ignore me, this is me putting another update up through my complete exhaustion because I felt bad for making you all read the last chapter.

Hope you enjoyed! -Amanda

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

17.3K 775 18
After a devastating death in the Jauregui family (one covered up well by Mr. Jauregui himself) Lauren's life is consumed with making sure Camila Cabe...
46.1K 1.7K 12
It was too much to stay with a dysfunctional family who only cared to keep their problems to themselves. It was unhealthy and the last thing you need...
674K 18.7K 25
Camila Cabello was just an average girl. One day, she ran into trouble, made by none other than the school's badass troublemaker Lauren Jauregui, whi...
4.3M 70.4K 32
Lauren & Camila, struggling with their sex life in their marriage, offer to be test subjects for a therapist's new book 30 Ways in 30 Days. 5HFanfict...