Is there something else?

By CutEAlpHaBet

COMPLETED! Feb 4 2019 STARTED Jan 4 2017 Katharina has a happy life, she has good friends, sweet parents and... More

Cast
Prologue
Back to school, hell no.
I don't want to lose you.
Because you sent me on a suicide mission.
Wait... your what?!
In the arms of another.
Sorry, who are you again?
A treehouse, really?
Bunny.
Why?
And you're an asshole.
With freaking Kelsey.
Layla Avery.
Birthday party.
Can I at least put some clothes on?
Phobos pack
It was all a lie, Part 1
It was all a lie, Part 2.
You look like shit.
I'm a hormess.
I couldn't. So I didn't.
Your magical twin.
Experimental bullshit
I'll watch her die.
Chantal Gray.
Stephen pushed all the wrong buttons.
The way he wasn't dressed.
The knocking song.
Notes from hell
All clear, sir
The crying lunatic.
The real life version of escape room
The end.

Where am I?

858 43 37
By CutEAlpHaBet

This cover was made by FineSarcasm and I love it. You send it through email with such a sweet message! You really made my day by sending that email with those sweet words. I love this cover and thanks again for making it!❤ Thanks Angie (:

Also I hope I got your username right because you changed it😅

Enjoy!

Word count: 2153.
---------

"What do you mean with again?" The person said again.

I froze when I heard that voice. I slowly turned around to the confused person standing in my room now. How did he get in without me or Emily hearing?

And even more strange is how he is not freaking out by the dead person casually sitting on my bed. She's not dead but that's what everyone thought for 8 months.

Those eight months were torturing and long.

Before I knew it I voiced my thoughts out loud. "How are you not freaking out?" I said so casual it freaked me out. He gave me a blank look, a look that told me he already knew. He already had the time to freak out.

"I had a dream, just like you. Abby told me she was going to visit you as well if she could find the strength. She's in danger, the people on Mars don't believe in mates anymore. They haven't for a while now." He sighed, thinking what to say next. "Because they live longer than us due to medical shit they created, they don't see the point of sharing the rest of your life with just one person. A person they can't even choose. So they kidnapped her and locked her up somewhere in this universe."

I looked at Emily as he said that. She nodded when he was done talking. "And you knew about this?" I asked her in disbelieve. Why not tell me sooner.

"Maybe because you didn't ask the right questions." Starlett said in my mind.

"I asked the right questions. It's not like you helped me question her so if you have something to say to me don't start about this because you haven't spoken to me in a while." I said quite angry. I missed her so much and I felt like I couldn't contact her.

"I'm too weak to speak to you sometimes. You need to change once in a while because you haven't in such a long time. You haven't even used your powers for so long. And for the record you never contacted me, so why do you expect me to contact you." She bit out.

"Because I couldn't! Something in me said I couldn't contact you! I couldn't, okay? I couldn't..." I yelled at her though my mind. Screw it that Stephen and Emily are waiting. I missed her.

"I'm sorry, I missed you too." Starlett said with a sad voice, hearing my thoughts. "Now you should go back to reality and talk to them." She added and put her walls up so I could focus on my surroundings again.

"Hello? Anybody in there?" I saw Emily's hand wave in front of my face. She turned around to face Stephen. "Stephen, do you think she's in shock? Kathy I told you it sounded familiar what Stephen told us. That's why I nodded." She was still with her back at me. I looked at Stephen and gave him a small smile, suggesting I'm back to normal again.

He pointed at me. "Look for yourself she's fine, like I told you a million times. She's just talking to her wolf."

"Talking to her wolf? But how? She was told not to talk to her wolf." Emily said confused, turning back to face me. I was told not to talk to my wolf?

"By who? Who told me not to talk to my wolf and to make sure I would forget?" I said with anger. I do not accept people telling me what I can and can not do! Who's the asshole that forced me to stop talking to my wolf.

Because I'm ready to kill that asshole.

"Scott." Emily said with a soft voice. Stephen looked surprised, but I knew better, Scott is an lying manipulative asshole.

I stood up. "I need to clear my head and let my wolf out." I said and started walking towards my door where Stephen was standing. I was about to go past him but he stopped me.

"Not before you two tell me what you meant by again." He said and looked me straight in the eyes, telling me he was serious.

I don't know why but something just snapped in me. "You killed my family okay? You were the one to cut out my little niece out of Margret. To kill my ucle and my other little niece. The only family I had left! And you know why I'm not mad and why I'm currently not killing you? Because you were compelled. You were compelled by Scott to do it and you have no idea you even did it in the first place." I yelled angry. Not at Stephen but angry at myself for not being able to stop Scott. He had this weird vibe that I choose to ignore.

Stephen looked at me with wide teary eyes. He loved my family as his own. He knew them well and he was there in the hospital with me when I first visited Margret to see Emma. He held her when she was just a day old and I know how much he adored her.

And now he knows he killed her.

He stepped away from the door. "You can go I'll ask Emily. Just lay off some steam. I'm really sorry for what I did, I wish I could turn back time." He said while a tear fell from his eyes. I hate to see the people I care about cry or be in pain.

I stormed past him, ran down the stairs past a confused Blake and Asher. They called after me, asking me what was going on and what I was going to do. I sat in my car, opened the garage door and drove off. Not even bothering to close the door.

I started driving to the woods, towards Chantal's treehouse. I checked my mirror and saw a black Range Rover I recognized drive behind me. Where have I seen that car before?

"When you drove out of town the car also drove behind you. You have turned to the left and right so many times it's not a coincidence the car is still driving behind us." Starlett said in my mind, worried.

"We're being followed you mean?" I asked her confused. Who would want to follow us? And why?

"Keep your eyes on the road NOW!" Scarlett screamed in my mind.

I came back to reality and saw that the black Range Rover hit the left side of my car. My car instantly swirled to the right. I tried to keep the car steady on the road by turning my steering wheel to the left. The car felt a bit unsteady but after what felt like hours the car was finally steady again.

Thank God I'm still alive.

Wait... That asshole tried to kill me! Who is that stupid mother fu-

Before I could even finish that sentence in my head I felt something crash against my car again. This time harder than the last one. I saw a car in front of me and I could hear the people in the car talking.

"Mommy when will we finally be at daddy's place?" A small and sweet voice said from the other car.

"Sweetie just wait, the hospital is another hour away." Another this time a mature female voice said. She sounded extremely tired.

I couldn't get my car under control this time. I tried my best to not touch the car in front of me. Eventually I did but thankfully I barely touched it. I felt my car go to the side of the road. There were a lot of trees.

At least I won't drive into some house. I'm sorry for the tree I'm going to hit though.

Why I'm so relaxed in this situation? I don't know.

I was relaxed -as far as that could be possible in a moment like this- untill my car hit a branch of a tree laying on the side of the road. I felt my car spin and I put my arms in a protecting way above my head.

I hit my head against the steering wheel when the car stopped turning. I started seeing black spots and started feeling dizzy.

The last thing I did before passing out was to mind-link Blake. The one word that I knew would freak him out and send him on some hunting trip.

"Help." I said weakly.

Everything went black after that.

~

I woke up again feeling that someone was carrying me. I was with my head on this person's chest. It's obviously a male carrying me. I kept my eyes closed because I didn't want my carrier to find out I am awake.

Hopefully it's Blake who finally found me.

My hope was soon crushed, just like my car and my head- when there was skin to skin contact between my arm and his arm.

No sparks, tingly feeling. Nothing.

Conclusion: This is not Blake.

Was I getting kidnapped? Was that the purpose of driving me off that road so rude? If I get my hands on the person who did that I'll kill him or her. I'm guessing it's a him since a man is carrying me.
I groaned when the asshole who was carrying almost tripped. He cussed and I couldn't exactly make out what the hell he was saying or who it was. My head was aching so bad.

Conclusion number 2: I might have an concussion.

The person carrying me placed me on some kind of bed. It was soft. Maybe I wasn't getting kidnapped?

I opened my eyes in the hope I wasn't getting kidnapped. I looked around the room I was laying in. It was extremely clean. You could perform a surgery in here. It wasn't an normal bed room. There were all these weird devices that I've never seen before in my life, they looked medical. Maybe you really could preform a surgery in here.

I fluttered my eyes open a few times and tried to sit up. For some weird reason I couldn't. I tried to see who was standing in the doorway but I couldn't see. Okay definitly a kidnapping...

"Who are you?" I said and tried to keep my voice as steady as possible. I don't want my kidnapper to hear I'm afraid. I don't even want myself to know I'm afraid because I don't do afraid. That's not me, I'm always the brave one.

"You already know who I am Kathy. I'm the person who got Stephen to write that beautiful message in blood on your family's kitchen wall." The voice said and I instantly knew who it was. I was right, he compelled Stephen.

"Scott." I said through gritted teeth. I should have known it was him in that Range Rover. I once even had a discussion with him about his car. I told him he should have bought one with a better engine but well he started to talk bullshit about my tires. Asshole.

"That's me." I heard him say and I could almost see his annoying smirk he also had when he won a poker game and I just knew he would win. I had a full house and I was pretty confident about it and there he comes with his stupid royal flush. Cheater.

Admit it Kate, he was your friend once. You had a lot of fun with him and the others before you started to feel his weird vibe getting stronger.

"Where am I, Scott." I said his name with so much hate it almost hurt me.

"Oh my sweet Katherina, we're on my favorite place in this universe. I'm home." He chuckled.

I furrowed my brows. "Were at Blake's packhouse?"

"No darling, we are currently on Mars." He said bitterly.

I felt something sharp and small dig in my arm and I started feeling light headed.

Then everything went black.

-------
Soo... it's been a while and I highly apologize for that. I've been so busy with school and now I'm finally off for two weeks. I hope I can write more chapters than normally. But it may not happen because I'm kind of stuck in a writers block.

I do hope you enjoyed this chapter and if you did, vote and comment what you thought. I love seeing comments (:

And if you made it this far into this book; you truly are my hero.

Hope to see you all soon!

xxx
CutEAlpHaBet💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 628 23
She had lived a life that wasn't her own. Every decision was made for her. At the end of the day though, she was still the one with the blood on her...
8.8K 633 43
[Featured by @YAFantasy @werewolf and @WattpadUrbanFantasy] γ€œβ™‘γ€œ Madison had always been the girl who writes the story, but what happens when she find...
384K 12.3K 72
The girl with no wolf. An extra mouth to feed. A liability. A defenseless miscreation. Seraphina had heard it all. She had felt it all too. The bon...
870K 23.4K 40
Book One of the Werewolf Keeper Series. Alpha Lewis has found his mate, but no one warned him just how infuriating she would be. Keeping Lauren alive...