The Rated R Diva

By Nerdy1224

Everyone thought they won't see the Rated R Diva Ruby again because of her supposely career ending injury. Fi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
CHAPTER 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Survivor Series
CHAPTER 12
chapter 13
TLC
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
ROYAL RUMBLE
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
ELIMINATION CHAMBER
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
HALL OF FAME
WRESTLEMANIA 33
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
PAYBACK
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
EXTREME RULES
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57

Chapter 43

4.5K 76 62
By Nerdy1224

THIRD PERSON POV

The show started with Braun Strowmen and how he destroyed Roman Reigns. He asked for more competition but Raw general manager Kurt Angle said no and to take the night off angrying Braun and promised that he will destroy everyone from the locker room.

*************************************************************************************

It was time for Miz TV.

The Miz and Maryse entered the ring.

The Miz started talking about last week and how they shocked the world by coming to Raw but then he was interrupted by Dean's music.

He came out with Ruby.

Dean and Ruby walked to the ring and Dean sat on the ropes so Ruby could enter carefully since she still has a bad shoulder.

"Miz thank you so much for having us on Miz TV we are a big fan, we love the show. I have been looking foward to this all week." Dean said as he and Ruby sat down.

"You spoiled it Dean you were supposed to wait. We had a little thing." The Miz said as he gestured towards himself and his wife Maryse.

"You are still mad about last week. Look I'm sorry, i was happy that I am in Raw now. We are in neutral territory. How about a truce. You're from Cleveland. Im from Cinncinati. And tonight we are in Gods country." Dean said standing up and raising his title over his head. "And the great state of Ohio. I am going to try something here." Dean said to The Miz.

"Await." Dean yelled and the crowd yelled back to him OHIO. Dean did this 3 times and then walked back to Ruby. "That was so cool. So glad it worked. Ah Maryse don't worry about that you wouldn't know about that you are Canadian." That made Maryse and Ruby look at him.

"Ruby is Canadian too." Maryse said to Dean and Dean looked at Ruby.

"Ya but she is sexy so she doesn't counts." Dean said.

"You think this is funny." The Miz said to Dean with his head tilted.

"Um its not the only joke. That ridiculous maroon suit is a pretty big joke." Dean said and Ruby laughed into his shoulder including the WWE Universe. "And those shoes you are burning my eyes out here."

"Do you know why I dress like this. In a suit? Do you know why I dress, walk, talk and act like this? Because I respect what a WWE superstar is. I look the part, I act the part, I walk the part, I talk the part because I am the part." The Miz said tiredly. Then he looks at Dean. "But you. You don't care. You don't care with your cheap shirts, your greasy hair. Everything about you is a disgrace to what a WWE Superstar should be." The Miz said and Ruby was now sitting in Dean's lap and combing his hair to calm him down.

"Everything that I done is to make WWE look like true superstars but you make us look like  plain wrestlers. But you know what irritates me the most is that the WWE Universe love you." The Miz said and the WWE Universe cheered. "That is why you are given opportunity after opportunity. Don't believe me. At the draft first pick Smack-Down Live Dean Ambrose. Biggest party of the year Summerslam who is WWE champion Dean Ambrose." Dean smiled at that and Ruby gave him a kiss.

"And what did you do with all that momentum. You screwed it up. 6 months later where was Dean Ambrose at the Greatest Stage of all. You should be embarrassed because your own girlfriend made history that day. But you are not embarrassed. But you know why you will never break the glass ceiling. Why you never make history why you are never bigger than WWE. Its not because you are not talented but because you are lazy and complacent."

Ruby got off his lap and went to attack the Miz but Dean got her uninjured arm and made her sit down. "Be careful okay." Dean said to Ruby and she nodded.

"Look man it doesn't matter what I am wearing. Its what's in here." Dean said tapping his heart. "And there is a lot of guys here like you. Guys who care about Image, try to be something big and fancy, try to pretend something they are not. Care about what people think about you, what they say about you, what they tweet about you. Care about branding. I don't even know what branding is. I don't. I'm not a brand. I'm dean Ambrose." Dean said and he was  now walking up to The Miz.

"I don't care about movies, talk shows. I do this because I love it. I do this in front of 20 people or 100,000 people. I love going out there every night and busting my ass. I love black eyes. I love coughing up my own teeth. I love bleeding and sweating and I love kicking ass and getting my ass  kicked. Doesn't matter which one because no one does it like I do. And that is why I am the Intercontinental Champion!" Dean was now right in front of the Miz face.

"Dude you have to know. I mean I beat you for it." Dean said and that is when Maryse had enough and took the mic from her husband and stood in front of him.

"Listen to me you ugly little street rat." Maryse spit at Dean and Ruby got in front of Dean. Ruby got the mix from Dean.

"I could beat your ass with one arm Maryse. Don't test me." Ruby said and Maryse looked at her then to Dean.

"Do you really think you are a champion. Because guess what Dean walking around with the title doesn't make you a champion. There is an old saying, the championship doesnt make the man. the man makes the championship boy." Maryse said.

"Ya I heard that one before. Hey can you hold this microphone for a second." Dean said and gave Maryse his mic that he got from Ruby.

Ruby moved out of the way when Dean started to take everything from his pockets while The Miz was talking about how he is the man.

"I worked very hard to make it mean what it meant when I was a kid." The Miz paused while Dean took off his leather jacket and started to fold it. "Then Dean Ambrose you won it. You won it and you had an opportunity to continue my legacy but now you are champion. Now you are champion and that title is exactly what you are. A joke." The Miz said to Dean who was now looking at him.

"And its not a funny joke-." The Miz said but Dean threw his jacket to Maryse and Dean speared the Miz and started to sock him. The Miz tried to get away but Dean would always drop him to the ground. Maryse started to yell at Dean to let her husband go but he wouldn't listen.

So Maryse took matters into her own hands and threw the mic to Dean's back. Dean made a pain face and was walking towards Maryse, but Ruby beat him to it. Maryse saw Ruby and climbed out of the ring and up the ramp leaving Ruby in the ring.

The Miz was setting Dean for skull crush finale but Dean countered and was about to give him dirty deeds but The Miz slid out of the ring. Dean looked at The Miz and growled in annoyance. Dean got so mad that he threw a chair out of the ring. Dean looked at Ruby and went to her to check on her shoulder.

************************************************************************************************

It was time for the Divas number one contenders fatal four match.

First came Sasha Banks.

Then Alexa Bliss.

Then Mickie James.

And lastly Nia Jax.

Before the bell rang a theme played that made the WWE Universe go crazy.

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME

Ruby came out smirking an pointed at the Divas especially Nia jax and Alexa Bliss.

Ruby walked to the commenters table and sat down next to Booker T and put on her head set.

"Hello Ruby." Michael said to her.

"Hi Michael. Boys." Ruby said as the match started.

"How are you doing sweetheart?" Booker said to her and gave her a side hug.

"I am doing fine except that I am handicap." Ruby said as she gestured to her shoulder.

 "How long will you be wearing that sling for your shoulder?" Corey questioned her.

"A couple more weeks actually. Ya I want to be in the ring already." Ruby replied as she watched the match and saw that Alexa was pushed into Nia Jax who now looks like an angry beast that is ready to kill Alexa. "I will pay $1000 to watch Alexa get destroyed By Nia Jax."

"Why are you out here Ruby if you are going to  say negative things about your future Women's champion?" Corey said to Ruby.

"Well 1. I am here to watch my competition. I am here top watch my future opponent when I get my opportunity which will be soon. 2nd. Alexa will never be champion because she doesn't deserve it. She tries to worm herself out of matches and how is that champion material." Ruby said to Corey and he finally decided to be quiet and  watch the match.

The match when on and Corey and Ruby were bicker while Booker T laugh and Cole would try to focus on the match.

Nia Jax dominated the match until  Nia hit her shoulder on the ring post desposing her of the match. I the ring it was down to Sasha Banks  and Mickie James. Out of no where Nia returns to the ring and throws Mickie James out of the ring and picks up Sasha and Samoa Drops her. When she was going to pin her Alexa comes in and drop kicks her out of the ring and pins Sasha.

"HERE IS YOUR WINNER ALEXA BLISS."

The referee raises Alexa's hand and she smiles. She gets out of the ring and walks backwards to the ramp as she stares at the divas in the ring.  

"Ha. I knew it. Future champion!" Corey exclaims and Ruby frowns then she removes her headset.

"It was nice talking to you nerds but I got to go." Ruby said and waiting when Alexa was on the top of the ramp. When Alexa turned around she was met with a drop kick to the face by Ruby.

Ruby looks at the cheering WWE Universe and to the women in the ring and waves. She smirks at Alexa's unconscious body and leaves backstage.

RUBY POV

That was a message. Not just for Bailey (even if I love Bailey to death) and Alexa but for every female wrestler in Raw. If they want that Title they have to go through  me. Either if I am injured and handicap or not.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

WHO SHOULD BE ALEX

#1

#2

#3

PLEASE VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!        AND  COMMENT!!!!!!!

ALSO IMPORTANT NEWS I HAVE A FRIEND WHO IS WRITING A WWE SHIELD BOOK AS WE SPEAK OR READ. I WILL REALLY APPRECIATE IT IF YOU LOOK HER UP Baby_Girl_Kiki. I just made her a cover page and not only looks awesome but her book is really fasinating and very interesting. Lets just say that even the SHIELD has a weakness. So please please help not only me but her out. THANK YOU!!!! I REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!!

AND REMEBER COMMENT ON WHO SHOULD BE ALEX SINCE I CANNOT MAKE UP MY MIND SINCE THESE THREE ARE SO SO SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DONT BE SHY;)

If I get enough comments by Wednesday or Thursday I can upload the next chapter and the result!!!!!!

Thank you!! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 35 19
"It's only a year. We can't do this without you. Please." She looks long and hard at her brother. "This will come back and bite us all in the ass." ...
14.6K 303 18
After Roman defeated both Daniel Bryan and Edge at WrestleMania, he is still the top star in WWE. But when a new women's Superstar joins and makes a...
17.9K 382 29
What happens with Adam Copeland's little sister joins WWE? Well Lizzy Dylan Copeland or her ring name Dylan joins the wwe to make the divas divisio...
85.5K 1.2K 76
So.. Roman has a sister. She may or may not fall for the Lunatic Fringe. Seth is a precious baby. ...Yeah that sounds about right. NOTE- Really bad g...