Furious Hearts

By ENI-scribe

"E... Eddie..." She stuttered breathlessly. With his fingers prodding her womanly folds, he groaned. "Yes bea... More

author's note
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
A/N
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
chapter thirty five
chapter thirty six
chapter thirty seven
chapter thirty eight
chapter thirty nine
chapter forty
chapter forty one
chapter forty two
chapter forty three
chapter forty four
chapter forty five
chapter forty six
chapter forty seven
chapter forty eight
chapter forty nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty one
chapter fifty two
epilogue

chapter fourteen

5.9K 284 8
By ENI-scribe

For some reason Gina wouldn't stop fumbling, fidgeting and being clumsy all morning. Whatever this was, was annoying and not in her good books. She had already taken eight cups of coffee, eight! That was enough caffeine to last her a lifetime.

Usually she'd be fidgety when she was nervous, which was close to never. Damn it! It was just  presentation with her partner.
Since when had she even started calling him that? Considering him one!

"Ma'am, Ma'am! Are you alright?" Cindy asked for the trillion time that morning.

Get yourself together Gina! Her subconscious admonished!

"Uh, yes Cindy. Something wrong?" She asked dragging out of her daze.

Of course something is wrong! You have been thinking about him more than is absolutely necessary. Cindy wanted to say but thought against it.

"Y...you seem d...distracted." She stuttered not really sure of what she just got herself into.

Instead of the reprimanding she expected, Gina smiled. "You are right Cindy, get me coffee, darker this time without sugar." Gina ordered quietly.

Cindy rushed to the door before bitch Gina showed up and reconsidered the order and fire her.

The boardroom was neatly arranged, Gina noted. She never did before. Nothing really impressed her so what on earth was wrong with her? Department heads sat down at each side of the table, each adjacent to a cup of coffee in fine china and bottled water. The men and women that worked with_ she shook her head at that, for her, sat upright like they were expecting queen fucking Elizabeth. But she was queen wasn't she? She almost rolled her eyes at her messed up brain. The excessive caffeine must have damaged her functionality.

"Ready beautiful?" Eddie whisper asked her, startling her out of her thoughts. "You okay?" He furrowed his brows askance.

Swallowing hard, she answered.
"Yes, are you?" She asked cocking her brow.

"Like never before." He answered his eyes not really looking at her but rather ripping her clothes apart.

For crying out loud woman! She inwardly warned her hormones.
She was sobering up when he brushed past her, lingering longer to whisper. "Let's ride baby."

She took a deep breath searching for her boss bitch attitude then took over. That's it girl! Her subconscious congratulated.

"Ladies and gentlemen, our new creation is mind blowing. Different teams and departments will work together to make this happen. Now we don't want to be another drink out there in plastic bottles for takeaway, we want our customers to be part of M&A, we want them to belong to us." She paused averting her eyes from her audience to Eddie.

"We've been glacier, freezing them here in M&A." Her eyes averted back to the audience which was once again impressed too easily she thought.

"With this new product, we want them to stay even when they have a choice to leave, if you ask me, we are risking but then isn't that what makes us entrepreneurs? This will be our little hypnotic potion, a pure fruit that will make them have us willingly, without having to choose between us and competitors because we are irresistible." She took her products as personal projects, each with a meaning beyond a drink, it was her emotions she emptied in the bottles. As the applause died down, Eddie began.

"Although this creation means something to us, we don't want our consumers restricted to feel what we feel, how about they explore and figure out different tastes by themselves? How about we don't bottle up our emotions?
We normally go by pineapple, passion, Apple, Orange and mango. All different, but the same in the some way." He paused to press a button to display bottle models on the projector.

"Soft drinks they all are, and it's alright. But what happens to the consumer that's bold enough, brave enough, passionate enough to take more than soft drinks?
That's where M&A steps in to embrace the non alcoholic drinker in bolder and better ways. Ladies and gentlemen I present to you Grape pop." There was an applause but Gina couldn't hear it because she was busy trying not to look at the presenter's toned forearms which were exposed under his rolled up sleeves.

"Ma'am we'd like to know what makes Grape pop different from the rest of our drinks?" Someone asked.

"Grapes, we have invented a knew flavour from different kind of berries, forget what the fruit is, but what it can be used to do." She explained.

"A fruit it still is, fermenting can be done, isn't that alcoholic?" Another asked.

"Correct! But it's not alcoholic, no additional chemicals, no wheat, just water and a bit of sugar."
Gina corrected the now nodding members.

"But, if we are fermenting this, there'll be a little effect, but then again that's what we want right? Agetaway that's harmless to our health, a daze that does not necessarily take us from reality." Eddie added. He paused to search Gina's eyes then said.

"A fire that doesn't meltdown our ice, just enough for both warmth and coolness."

Their eyes still locked when a thunderous applause took over, they were certain everyone got the concept. This was happening, her ice wasn't melting down but it was slowly but steadily warming up.

"Congratulations G." Vanda said winking at her. Gina stuck her tongue out at her. Why did the woman read so much?
"Mr Raymond." Vanda nodded before walking away.

"Frank get this documents to my office." Eddie ordered his PA who obliged immediately. "Miss Marshall may I have a minute." He professionally requested.

Gina sent Cindy ahead.
Turning to him after the door closed behind Cindy, she said.
"Is there a_"

Her lips were smothering against a soft pair before she could finish. Hers were nothing compared to the determined pair, they strived to part her own, her resistance wavered after she felt a soft bite on her bottom lip. His tongue invaded her mouth soft and deep strokes. Before she could fathom what was happening, she was sitting atop the board table with her hands around his neck. He parted her legs tucking himself between her thighs. She moaned against him when he pulled her closer, their chests flush against each other. She was in a daze, her ice cold walls melt _ no warming up, he didn't want to melt them she knew. The reason she allowed his heat was unknown to her, but she wanted it, badly. His hands caressed up her thighs, skimming under her dress, his touch was rough and soft at the same time. His calloused hand sending waves to her core. Her hands traced his shoulder blades, feeling the rippling muscles under his shirt, she clawed causing him to groan.

He had to stop, if he didn't he'd take her consented or not. She was enchanted and her desires would allow him but what then after that? Reluctantly, he pulled himself away bringing his hands to cup her feminine soft jaw. Their eyes met, she read lust there, raw animalistic lust.

When they stopped panting and were breathing normally, he talked. "I like you warm, not cold, not molten, just warm." He pecked her lips chastely and he read the disappointment in her eyes. She wanted him.

"Swine." She whispered her jaw twitching.

"Wrong method beautiful." He chuckled, teasing her earlobe he went on. You can't abuse your way into my bed."

"Please_ " It was a plea but she snorted to correct the mistake. "Who said I want to be in your bed?" She added trying to breathe evenly.

He smiled against her neck, tracing kisses along her jaw then her eyelids and nose. "This..." he placed a ghostly kiss on her lips.. "And this..." his finger traced her bare bicep, lingering just above her waist, his thumb found the curve under her breast and traced small circles.

"Need more prove?" He whispered running his thumb over a hard nub over her dress. "I'm contemplating ripping this off." He growled as she moaned at the images they both knew were creating in their minds.

"Caveman." She hurled and they both laughed. Their gazes held as the laughter died down, her expression hardening.
"I can't melt down."

"I don't want you to, you are perfect the way you are." He spoke stroking her bare knee.

"The whole warmth thing is bullshit then."

"That will make you more perfect." He said lifting her up to set her on her feet.

"You are too old for cheesiness." She said stifling a smile.

"And you are young enough to make out in a boardroom I assume." He smirked, his hands crossed over his chest as he watched her blush.

Stupid! Fucking! Blush.

"You wish." She said rolling her eyes.

"Wishes do come true, Gina." He gathered her in his arms again before tucking a stray hair behind her ear. "You just need the perfect star to make them to." He pecked her forehead.

"Stars can be delusional, I don't let them lead my way." She said gazing past him.

He held her chin, making her look at him. "Sometimes they don't give an option, they just drag you with them." With that he was on her with a punishing kiss. Hard, passionate and determined, striking her with the reality of succumbing to fate, to desire, to want, their want.

"Still a caveman." She muttered between pants when he let her go with a ridiculous smirk on his face.

"Oh you know you are turned on by cavemen." He teased rubbing his raging hard on against her stomach.

"Maybe, but only after the cavemen have succumbed to a certain cold witch." She said smirking at the realisation of his hardening member.
"You might need to use the bathroom Mr Raymond." She said before walking away with a more ridiculous grin.

I hope you are enjoying this.
Please read on because it's about to get liiiiit!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 47 17
[WARNING! FOR 18+ ONLY] After a fight with her stepmother, Beverley Holmes suddenly received a wedding invitation that made her face pale. Not becaus...
132K 2.6K 65
What's home, if not the first place you run away from? What's love, if not that unexplainable, blazing feeling which comes after a period of hate? R...
10.5K 433 38
Savannah Marshall was a kind loving person who would do anything for anyone. But when the one person she wished never to see again begs her in the mi...
532K 14.2K 55
When Allison's step mother and sister betrayed her for her wealth. Along with her loving husband, her world came crashing down. They throw her on st...