What I Did not Expect

By BtwTheSheets

My head was pounding, my heart was racing, when I met him. I had so many thoughts on my mind but still, he i... More

What I Did not Expect
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7 (1)
OMGGGG
Chapter 7(2)

Chapter 6

326 32 1
By BtwTheSheets

Sabrina P.O.V. ~

Do you ever feel like you've been watched? Like someone is watching your every move?

Well, right now, I was feeling the same.

Today started out normally, I woke up, did my morning routine, ate breakfast, and then went to school.

After River parked his car I went to my locker, and that's when the feeling of being watched began.

When I turn around to search see who is watching me, all I find is people near their lockers, a couple making out, and some people talking with friends, which is normal. I didn't find something unusual, so I turned around to my locker to get my books.

Suddenly all I see was dark, and I felt hands cover my eyes. "Guess who?" A very familiar, cheerful voice said. I know this voice she's the only person who seems happy and cheerful on the mornings, and school mornings at that!

"Jane!" I exclaimed. I felt her uncover my eyes and turned around. I greeted her with hug, which I always do with my old friends back home. That thought made me frown. I wonder how they're doing.

"Sab, what's wrong you were happy a second ago and now you're sad all of a sudden." She frowned too.

I shook my head, "Don't worry, nothing's wrong. It's just I miss my friends back home and I remember something I usually do around them." I said with a sad smile.

Her frown deepened, "I'm sorry that you miss them, but you have us now right? I mean, it's not like we're replacing your old friends or anything, it's just I want you to feel happy and not sad all the time." She said.

I nodded. It was silent for a while, so I decided to busy myself with my locker, so it will not be as awkward.

"Soooo...." Jane said shifting on her legs uncomfortably.

"Soooo...." I mimicked her.

Jane cleared he throat for a while, and it's annoying me a bit.

"Jane! Stop it please" I nearly screamed.

"I'm sorry." She muttered and looked down.

Then I heard the bell go off.

Just as the bell rang Jane fled away.

I sighed, so much for a morning.

God, me and my short temper, now she hates me, I know she does. I huffed and went to my first period.

I hope that Jane forgives me; I don't want to lose my first friend here, and specially a good one!

############################################################################

I was heading to lunch when I bumped into someone, then fell flat on my butt. I looked around to make sure no one was looking, but thankful everyone was heading to the cafeteria to have lunch. I'm not really concerned that I fell, but it would be humiliating for people to see me flat on my ass, sitting on the floor.

I looked up to see a hand out stretched and very beautiful blue eyes. He was smiling at me sheepishly.

"Ah....mhm.... I'm sorry?" I guess he's nervous that it came out in the question.

I gave out a light chuckle, took his hand and got up and brushed my pants. "It's okay, you weren't looking, so am I, so I guess I should apologize too." I smiled sweetly at him.

Suddenly his cheeks reddened, so does his neck and his ears. "Awwwww, you're blushing" I cooed at him.

He cleared his throat and then stood straight. "Excuse me, but that is not a blush, I would like to say that I got red all over that's it." he said firmly, and nodded his head on time.

I laughed at him. And then his 'red' face reddened even more!

"This is the best joke I've ever heard." I said, wiping the tears from the corners of my eyes.

"I'm glad that I've made a pretty girl like you smile-" He slapped his hand on his mouth, realizing what he said.

I guess this is my turn to blush now. I laughed nervously, and scratched my head.

"I....uh....thanks, I guess." Then I put my hand on my upper arm, and scratched.

"How about we go eat lunch instead, eh?" The boy asked.

"I'm Sabrina, by the way" I stick out my hand for him to shake.

"Jake, pleasure to meet you." He smiled sweetly, and shook my hand.

I blushed, and being the shy girl I am, I never came in contact with boys.

You see, boys at my old school say that I'm a nerd - which I'm not! - That's why I've never been asked by anyone, except him.

I sigh, I really miss him. How are you doing up there, Chris? I mentally asked.

"So, are you new here, Sab?" Jake asked.

"Obviously," I rolled my eyes, "I don't mean to be a mean person or a jerk, but you have to admit that's a stupid question."

"So, true." He nodded in agreement. We entered the cafeteria and saw it full of hungry high school students.

"Wow, seems like the cafeteria is full today, I wonder what they made." Jake spoke my thought.

I hummed in agreement. "Wanna sit with me and my friends?" I looked at him while pouting.

He looked down at me and his smile fell, "Why are you pouting, did I do something wrong?" He asked clearly confused.

I shook my head 'no'. "You're taller than me." I huffed and pouted again.

He laughed and ruffled my hair. I swatted his hand away. "Hey! Don't mess with the hair" I frowned while doing my hair.

He looked at me, brought his thumb to my forehead and began to rub on my frown.

"You know, a pretty face like yours should not be frowning" He said still tracing the frown on my forehead. He looked really focused on doing that.

I blushed. I mean give a girl a break for god's sake! He's so sweet, even though we met today, and before like ten minutes at that!

I relaxed my face to remove the frown, and then looked up to him and asked, "See not frowning now." I smiled at him while pointing my finger to my forehead.

"You know I read once that frowning gives you wrinkles at young age." He was really thinking deeply.

"And where have you read this, if you don't mind me asking?'' I questioned.

"On the internet." He answered confidently.

I laughed at him. "You know you sound like a three-year-old boy; you shouldn't believe everything you read, especially on the internet. And for your information, half of the things on the internet are fake." I said while patting on his back.

"Hey! Don't treat me like a kid, patting on my back like I've failed in something." He frowned and crossed his arms on his chest.

"I will not treat you like a kid when you don't act like it," Then I pointed to his crossed arms and continued, "plus the way you crossed your arms on your chest, proves that you act like a child." I laughed when he let his arms fall to his sides, puffed his chest and stood straight.

He cleared his throat and began, "Any way, aren't we going to get food? 'Because I'm starving."

"Yeah me too," I stopped for a while until I remembered ti ask him to sit with us, "Hey Jake, you never answered me, wanna sit with me and my friends at lunch?" I asked him.

"Sure, I hope your friends don't mind." He said smiling. Awe, he's such a sweet heart. I wonder if he have girlfriend? If he doesn't have one, what it would be like to be his? I blushed at this thought. Man I've been thinking a lot of being a girlfriend to someone, first Noah and now Jake. This single crap is getting into me.

Suddenly, I felt and arm go around my shoulder, then I looked up to Jake to see him blushing and looking everywhere else but me. I blushed too and looked down at my feet like it's the most interesting thing in the world.

This is soooooo awkward, I can't believe this. He got confidence I gotta give him that. 'Cause you can't just put your hand around a girl you just met. And I shouldn't allow him to do that, but, I don't know why I let him do that. Humph, this is confusing.

We arrived to the queue, took a tray and waited for our turn. I looked at the person in front of us, and say a familiar brown hair. Ah, snap this Jane.

I tapped at her shoulder, and then she turned. Her smile turned into a grin when she saw me, but then when she looked at Jake's hand around my shoulder she frowned.

"Hey, Sab." She greeted me. I think she's still upset about this morning. Sigh, I'm gonna apologize now.

"Look Jane, I'm really sorry about what happened this morning. I was just remembering someone and you kept talking and never stopped and I just snapped." By the end of my mini speech, I was breathless.

Jane laughed, what why is she laughing.

She saw my confused face and then she began to explain, "You still remember that? I forgot about it. Plus I know that I got on your nerves, people say that I do a lot." She finished with a smile.

"Phew, and I thought you were mad at me." I pretended to swipe the sweat from my forehead.

"Please, I would never be mad at you, you're our lu- friend." She laughed and scratched her forehead.

It was silent for a moment between the three of us, then Jane switched her attention to Jake, "Hello there! I'm Jane, Sab's here friend" She smiled at him and she brought her had forward for him to shake.

Jake removed his hand from my shoulder, shook her hand and began to introduce himself, "It's nice to meet you, I'm Jake." He smiled at her. Then he returned his hand around my shoulders and I blushed. Jane looked at me suspiciously. I gave her a questioning look, she just shook her head.

Then out of nowhere the cafeteria's doors busted open, a guy was standing there panting, then he began talking. "Noah....Taylor....fight...in the hall." He said while panting. Then all of the students left their food and hurried out of the cafeteria.

Jane dropped her tray and went running to the hall. I grabbed Jake's hand and went running after Jane.

When we arrived, there was Noah on top of a guy, punching the hell out of him. The guy had a mop of brown hair, and his eyes seem to have a light color, I can't figure out the color because of his head constant moving.

I turned to Jake. "Who is the guy that Noah is punching the hell out of?" I asked him.

"That's Taylor Nixon, him and Noah were enemies since I got into this school, last year they got into a really big fight that got Taylor into a boarding school, clearly he's back." Jake shook his head.

Teachers came flooding out of nowhere, trying to separate Noah from Taylor. Then the principal came out shouting detention for both of them for a week.

Then Noah came towards us with a scowl on his face. Jane went running towards him, asking him if he was okay and if he got hurt, Noah just shook his head and dismissed her away with his hands.

Now, Noah is standing in front of me and Jake with Jane next to him. Then I began, "Are you okay? What happened there?" I asked him.

"Nothing happened, that stupid ass was being a jerk and he got on my nerves." He answered casually. I looked at him dumbfounded.

Then his eyes dropped to my and Jake's entwined hands, his scowl deepened even more. Then I heard Noah let out a growl- an animal like growl. My eyes widened.

He then walked by me, bumping into my shoulder. Once again I was dumbfounded. I frowned at him. What crawled up his ass and died? I huffed and stood straight. "C'mon guy, I want to eat." I let go of Jake's hand and went towards the cafeteria.

************************************************************************************************************

Halooooo there fellow reader! How are ya doin? Im really sorry for the long wait D:

And I want to ask If this was enough :/ Anyway, hope you enjoyed :D

Tell me if there are any typos

Oh! And Zain hope this surprised you XD

Also Jake is on the side!!!! He is played by Matt Lanter ;D

Please vote and comment !! I would like to know if you guys liked the story :)

COMMENT, VOTE, SHARE AND ADD TO UR LIBRARY PLEASE!!

PS. Not edited......

Peace out~

XoReshaoX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 109K 42
"Look dude, I get that you probably have some emotional problems, and you have taken to random strangers to find comfort. I mean I get it, I really d...
240K 4.2K 34
--- Was Called New Me And I'm Back -- Well I'm just another ugly, fat girl, with acne and purple glasses. My names Daisy Timber and I am apart of th...
276K 8.7K 64
⭐Highest rank: #194 in Werewolf on 20/06/2020 ⭐#1 in projectwerwolves ⭐Featured in the @Werewolf profile under Werewolf Romance [Completed on: 13 Jul...
9.6M 227K 47
He pushed me up against the wall and looked into my eyes. I knew he felt the same spark as I did, I'm his mate. And he was trouble. "Mine" he growled...