Forever | h.s.

By caselovesoned

"Even if I were to leave you today, tomorrow, or years from now, you should know; I've loved you since, I lov... More

Forever
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 71
Chapter 72

Chapter 10

174 6 0
By caselovesoned

~Harry's POV~

I woke up drenched in sweat, and confused. I sat up, looking around the unfamiliar territory. I looked down at my body, and I was fully clothed. What happened last night? I pushed myself off of a bed, and opened the door.

"Morning, sleepyhead." A woman's voice spoke. Immediately, I recognized where I was.

"Lauren." I snickered. "What am I doing here?"

"You don't remember?" She laughed, shaking her head, her perfect red lips sipping a cup of coffee.

"No, that's why I'm asking."

"Calm down, Styles. Sit down. Coffee?" She asked, as I pulled out a chair. I shook my head, and rested my hands on the table. "Suit yourself," She shrugged.

"Tell me what happened last night." I demanded.

"You came into my bar at like 4 AM." At this, memories came flooding back into me.

*Flashback*

I walked into the bar, the sound of music and hollering drunk guys filling my ears. I walked to the counter, sitting on a stool.

"Styles, fancy seeing you here." Lauren grinned.

"Not really.." I mumbled, causing her to laugh.

"Rough night?" She asked, leaning onto the counter, her forearms supporting her.

"No.." I lied.

"Sure, whatever you say. So, what can I get you?" She asked, clapping her hands.

"Anything." I growled.

"Bourbon good?" She suggested. I nodded my head, and waved my hand to shoo her away, and off she went with a chuckle, to make my drink. She arrived seconds later, and slid the drink to me. I drank it, not setting the glass down until it was almost done. "Wow Styles, must be havin' a real bad night."

"Shut up and get me another drink."

"Sure thing."

After many more drinks, so many that I lost count, I was drunk as hell.

"Hey, get me another." I slurred.

"I don't think that's a good idea, Harry." She called me Harry. And when Lauren calls me Harry, that means she's fucking serious.

"Well I have no place to go tonight, I'm too fucking drunk to drive back to my place, and I would rather not think about anything like that right now, so get me another drink."

"My shift is over in 5 minutes," She said glancing at the clock. "I'll take you to my place. You can crash on the couch."

*End of Flashback*

"Remember now?" She smirked. I rolled my eyes.

"Thanks for letting me stay here. I should go." I stood from the chair. She mimicked my movements, and stood as well. I watched as she walked over to a white cupboard, and as she pulled out a white bottle. She tossed it to me, and I caught it.

"Take some, it'll help. And I know you have one." She winked. I looked at the bottle. Ibuprofen. I smiled shaking my head, and popped two into my mouth.

After getting ready, and getting my shit gathered, I walked out of her place, and walked to the bar, where my car was. It was only a 5 minute walk, which wasn't too bad. I climbed into my car, that was warmed up because of the streaming sun, and started driving. I stopped by a small café, deciding to get a coffee to help me stay awake, and functioning, and walked inside. My nostrils filled with the aroma of freshly brewed coffee, and fresh pastries. The place itself was pretty nice. Cozy, and warm, with jazzy music playing in the background. There wasn't many people, just some business men here and there, and some middle aged women reading magazines, and one particularly young girl. I decided to order a small coffee, and walked over to her, after I got my cup.

"Excuse me, is this seat taken?" I asked, slowly lowering myself in the cushioned chair. She looked up from her book, through her glasses. Annabel. No wonder she looked so familiar.

"Harry?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh, hey.. uh.. Annabel." I leaned back. It kinda surprised me that she was here, alone. She was always with her stupid friends, and I never got to talk to her without them staring me down.

"What're you doing here?" She smiled. Fuck, she had my heart beating out of my chest. Her fucking glasses and everything. The way she smiled so innocently, and how her glasses made her look even more sexy than she already was.

Stop, Harry. Answer her fucking question.

"I came from-" I couldn't tell her, she'll just frown and tell me off. "I just came for coffee." I decided to tell her. She nodded, before looking back down at her book. Sense and Sensibility. She was like my mother, fond of these romance novels. But I happened to know this book.

"Sense and Sensibility, huh?" I asked, causing her to look back up.

"You know this book?" She asked, surprised.

"Yeah, my mum likes reading these kinds of books." I half lied. One thing no one knew about me, was that I actually loved literature books as well. As a child, I would go into the sunroom, where all the books were held. I would read until mum called me for dinner. Of course, I continued this pattern until I was 14. But that was when my life was getting all fucked up. I still remembered the books though, like it was just yesterday. She nodded smiling. I wanted to tell her, I wanted to tell her I know that book. But I couldn't. She was just another random girl, that I was chasing. She was nothing but some girl I wanted to sleep with. After that was done, I'd never care for her again. Right?

___________________________________

~Annabel's POV~

I was surprised to see him here. I thought he'd be somewhere else, with his friends. But here he was, sitting across from me. I tried concentrating on my book, but I could literally feel his eyes planted on me. It was strange. I didn't really know what to do. It was even weirder, when he brought up my book. How did he know about Sense and Sensibility? He claimed his mother read books like these, but somehow, by the way he spoke, I knew that wasn't exactly how he knew it. I didn't bother bringing it up, however, probably because he'd snap at me, and tell me it was none of my business, even though he was the one that brought it up.

"So uh.. I didn't know you had glasses." His deep raspy voice spoke.

"Yeah, I've had them since I was 14. Too much reading," I let out a small laugh. "but I switched to contacts at 15. I only wear these when I'm too lazy to put them in, which is quite a lot." I smiled. He chuckled, bringing the paper cup to his pink lips. I couldn't help but stare at him as he tilted his head back. He brought the cup down to his lap again, and looked at me.

"What?" He chuckled.

"Nothing, I was just... nothing." I mumbled, looking back down at my book. I could hear him chuckle slightly, before being interrupted by a phone.

"Hello?" I looked up, and watched as he spoke. I could hear a muffled sound coming out of the phone, but I couldn't seem to make out any words said. "I'm at a café." He said, slightly annoyed. I decided to pack up and leave. I closed my book, and stuffed it in the bag. I can hear Harry yell at the person on the phone, telling him he had to go. I slipped the strap of the bag onto my shoulder, and stood up from my seat. I took a step right when Harry hung up the phone. "Where are you going?" He asked.

"I'm leaving, I didn't want to disturb you. You seemed pretty busy on the phone, anyways. I'll see you around." I said, turning my body.

"Wait!" He called out, standing. "Do you, uh.. need a ride?"

"No, I drove my own car here, thanks." I asked, frowning. It wasn't like I didn't appreciate the offer, because I did. He was just acting very strangely.

"When will I see you again?" Harry quickly said. He realized how weird that may have sounded, and took his hand to the back of his neck.

"I don't know, I'll keep in touch." I said, reaching in my bag. I pulled out the first thing I saw that I could write on, and scribbled my phone number on it. "Bye, Harry." I left after he grabbed the paper. I climbed into my car, tossing the bag to the passenger's seat, and started the car. It didn't take long to get home, and when I did, I had one new text message.

From Harry: You left something at the place. I can drop it off if you'd like?

What could I have forgotten? I thought about it for a while, but couldn't think of anything I could've accidentally left there.

To Harry: Sure, that'd be great, thanks.

I found myself looking foward to his arrival, for some odd reason. I decided to apply some more mascara, but I didn't bother to change out of the sweat pants and white v-neck I put on after I got home. I texted him the address, and he came 10 minutes later.

"Hey," I said, after opening the door. I stepped aside, offering him to come in. He stepped inside, and looked around.

"You left this at the café." He held out a bookmark, that had a drawing on it that looked like it was drawn by a 5 year old, because it had been. I knew her from the hospital. Little Leah, is what I liked to call her. She was like me, and we had a close friendship until she died last summer. That was when my whole world came crashing down. She was only 5, and her life was just snatched away. I missed her everyday, and I kept that bookmark as a memory.

"Thanks," I said, taking the bookmark. If Harry hadn't found that bookmark, and if I lost it, I wouldn't know what to do.

"Did you make that?" He asked, smiling.

"No," I shook my head, letting out a laugh. "Someone made it for me." I lowered my voice at that sentence. I felt tears coming, and I forced myself to look away from it.

"Are you okay?" He whispered. I looked at him. His eyes were worried, and he took a small step towards me. By this point, I couldn't hold it in any longer. Tears spilled out of my eyes, and I stood, crying silently in front of a boy that had no idea what was going on. "Hey, it's okay," He whispered. He tilted my chin up to look at him, and removed my glasses, gently setting them on a counter nearby. He used his thumb to wipe away the tears on my cheeks. "It's okay," He repeated. He pulled me into his chest, his long arms wrapped around my fragile body. He gently rubbed my back, which was surprisingly comforting.

"Thank you, I'm sorry." I said, pulling away. I used my ring finger to wipe away the smudged make-up.

"It's nothing, don't apologize." He said, giving me a small smile. "I should get going though." He spoke, slowly turning his body.

"Okay," I answered, following him. He was one step out the door, before he turned around.

"Thanks for uh... having me over." He muttered.

"Thank you for coming, and returning that to me." I shifted my weight to another foot awkwardly. He nodded.

"Bye, Annabel." He whispered, before slipping out the door. Either it was the way he said my name, or the cold air that gave me goosebumps. But I'm pretty sure it was just him overall, that gave me goosebumps. I closed the door, and leaned against it. I made my way upstairs and into my room, before starting my endless thoughts of him. Why did he hug me like that? Was he actually an emotional person? Tonight really did prove my assumptions of him. Harry wasn't what people made him out to be. At all.

___________________________

PLEASE BE PATIENT. I WILL TELL ALL OF YOU GUYS WHAT HER SITUATION IS LATER ON IN THE STORY. I WILL TELL YOU WHY SHE WAS LIKE LEAH, AND EVERYTHING!! BEAR WITH MEEEEE!

I found a photo of Annabel(linked to the side/top) just like this one, but with glasses on, and now I can't find it :(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 51 36
After all this time, I'm still stuck with them? (C) Copyright 2014-15 iwckle_niall ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
187K 2.9K 35
Sequel to Love Doesn't Exist.
20.8K 703 41
Do you miss One Direction and wish they would come back? While you're waiting, let's imagine what would happen when they do come back, but with a twi...
1.7K 215 18
The one thing every person takes for granted is time. You never know how much of it you have, and you should really cherish every moment, because the...