Kiliel

By iyamadork

The Hobbit: Battle of the Five armies has just occurred, Tauriel is in a grieving state of mind believing tha... More

The Quiet (Tauriel)
The Pain (Thranduil)
The Alive (Kili)
The Starlight (Tauriel)
The Caution (Thranduil)
The beginning (Kili)
The Dark (Tauriel)
The first hardship (Kili)
The Help (Tauriel)
The first hardship continued... (Legolas)
The Help continued... (Bard)
The Elfsewhere (Kili)
The Disease (Sigrid)
The Healer (Tauriel)
The Carven Halls (Kili)
The Good Bye Feast (Kili)
The Memory (Bard)
The Cure (Tilda)
The Escape (Bofur)
The Kingdom Come (Thranduil)
The Elves (Bofur)
The Medicine Cabinet (Tauriel)
The Kingdom Come (Elródien)
The Journey Ahead (Kili)
The Legend of Elros (Bard)
The Season-Less Garden (Kili)
The End

The Reaching Star (Thranduil)

448 18 0
By iyamadork

Elródien sat curled up in a chair as if she owned this palace, as if she belonged here. I sneer a little at the sight. 

"Thranduil?" She asked, looking up from my book "have you come to see me?" She sounded hopelessly hopeful, I entered her room out of guilt.

"Yes," I say, regal as always "What are you reading?" A question I used to ask Legolas all the time. A question that made me miss him, however cold hearted I may seem.

"Something called the 'Reaching Star' It is good so far." She says, smiling. It used to be Legolas' book, it had an emerald green leather binding and a golden star print on the cover.

"That was once Legolas'" I add, reminding her that this is not her home and this is not her book and I am not truly her family. Everin never meant for Elródien to exist, so why should I accept that?  "I must go."

"Alright" Elródien says, "Shall I join you for dinner?" Oh, right.

"I suppose so, but if you are late you shall not dine with me at all." I was never this hard on Legolas or Tauriel, but I am finished with being the father.

I am finished with being the father...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6M 395K 63
Eliana Snow is a sweet, innocent young woman who's about to inherit the family fortune at age 21. Right now her parents' company, bank accounts, and...
190M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
34.7K 809 28
This is the story of a young English girl named Hannah, a survivor of the London Blitz, and her adventures in Middle-Earth. (prequel/companion to One...