Just One Day | Min Yoongi

Od infxresman

❝Let me make it up to you so I can show you how sorry I am.❞ ❝It's too late for that.❞ ❝Just one day.❞ He sof... Více

Prologue
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXIV.I
XXVI
XXVI.I
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX

XX

4.5K 191 300
Od infxresman

- present;

(3rd per. pov)

She didn't know what to do.

She didn't know that three words can turn everything she was feeling at the moment upside down. She didn't know that it was still that easy for him to hurt her.

She sprints out of the room, her body squeezing between six men by the doorway as they all stood in silence, their eyes talking with each other.

When she was gone, Yoongi sat back down in his seat while the main manager of the their company closes the door behind them.

"She was waiting at the doorway when I got back home from my check up," he lies, making Taehyung and Hoseok look at each other. "It will be rude to turn down a fan."

"What did she want?" Bang PD asks, not believing and still suspicious with his statement.

"She wanted an autograph." He answers quickly, like he was prepared to be caught. "Right, Namjoon?"

All of the members looked at Namjoon, while he stared at Yoongi, surprised that he had mentioned him. "Yes, she was in front of our door two nights ago too."

The other members quietly stood there, but it was Hoseok that couldn't just stay quiet. He shakes his head, not believing what he just heard.

But right before he steps out and says the truth, Bang PD's cellphone rings, halting Hoseok from doing what he wanted to do.

"Yeah, okay." He says to the other line and quickly hanging up. "I have to go, please be careful with fans, you don't know who the sasaengs are and what they're capable of."

And with that, he was gone.

"Seriously, hyung?" Hoseok steps out, his fists balled up on his sides.

"How can you do that to her?" Taehyung says, an unexplainable expression in his face. It wasn't sadness nor anger, it was rather a disappointed expression he has never shown him before.

"Guys, he was just protecting us." Namjoon explains, trying to calm them down. "If Yoongi hyung said that he w-"

"I can't believe you." Hoseok says, about to step closer at Yoongi but Jimin held him back by hugging him.

"Hoseok hyung, please." Jimin pleads, "we don't need to fight."

Hoseok shakes Jimin away, and whispered something before he went to his room, just as he passed by Yoongi.

"Coward."

Taehyung soon followed him, Jimin next. Jungkook stood there, still unaware of what's happening when Jin pulled him then drags him to the room with the rest of the members.

Yoongi had his head down for the whole entire time, silent like his mouth was sewn shut.

"It's okay, hyung." Namjoon says as he pats Yoongi's back, "I understand you."

"Understand?" Jin suddenly replies, making the both of them look at him. "So hurting a girl who is still obviously feeling something for you is understandable?"

"Hyung," Namjoon tries to stop him but he continued to ask him a question that has made him regret his actions,

"If you were just going to do that to her, why did you have to come back to her life?" He says in the most calm yet deep voice that left both of them wondering.

"Go after her, hyung." Namjoon whispers to him, before he follows Jin inside of the room with other members. "But only if you truly love her."

*

(eunji's pov)

I toss my keys into the table as soon as I got home. I laid down on the couch and took a deep breath, trying to not spill a single tear drop from my eyes. But as his words echoed in my mind, I couldn't hold myself back any longer.

Just a fan.

I'm just his fan.

I turned around and faced the couch, sniffing as tears continue to fall out of my eyes. How can he easily say that? After telling me that he still loves me, how can he say that?

I thought he changed. I thought he's actually ready to face his feelings.

But I was wrong.

I almost fell for his lies again.

I almost did.

I did.

"Eunji," a soft voice calls as I feel a gentle touch in my shoulder. "I'm sorry."

Just from his voice, I know that it was him. It's the person I hate the most as of the moment.

"Get out!" I say, quickly standing from the couch as I step away from him. "I don't want to see you! Get out!"

"I-I was... shocked, I didn't expect him to be there, I was just... surp-" He tries to explain as he steps closer to me.

"Stop lying to me!" I shrieked, my heart tightening as my breathing becomes shallow. I can taste the salty tears from my mouth as my feeling bursted out, like a bubble being popped. "Why, Yoongi? Why do you always have to play with my feelings? I was already happy with my boyfriend. Why did you have to ruin that if you're just going to hurt me again?!"

"Eunji, please." He pleads as he tries to reach for my hand but I harshly take it away from him. "Hear me out."

"No!" I cried out, my voice breaking as I hit him in his chest repeatedly but my feelings had overpower my body making those hits gradually became faint, "I was moving on, Yoongi. I was moving on."

He hugs me tightly despite of the hits I was throwing him, his arms enveloping me. I couldn't do anything else but give in, my body stopped responding, and no matter how much hatred I felt for him, my body didn't want to get away from his embrace.

"Forgive me, Eunji." He says as he whispers but I shake my head as I snap back in reality, pulling away from him.

"Get out." I say again, calmer this time but then what I saw next surprised me as he kneels down on the floor, his head looking up at me.

"I'm sorry." He says, his voice shaky as it breaks, his eyes producing tears. He looks down and covers both of his eyes with his hand, sniffing.

"Eunji?" A different voice calls from the door and as I looked to see who it was, it was no one but him,

My boyfriend.

What is he doing here? Why is he here when he's supposed to be on world tour? Why? How?

He had his bag with him, his passport in his hand. His eyes instantly glues to Yoongi as he saw him, but Yoongi didn't care.

He still knelt, despite of seeing my boyfriend.

It's like he didn't care at all.

"Bab-" I say, trying to explain everything to him but he spoke in a low voice that almost sounded like a whisper, making me stop.

"Get out of my house." He whispers, but Yoongi still didn't move.

"Get out of my house!" He repeats, but this time he was screaming at him. Veins were showing from his neck, his fists shaking. Yoongi then stood up and looked at me one last time before leaving, and mumbling the words,

"I'm sorry."

I clutched my chest with both my palms, not knowing what to do at all. I hated him. I hate how he have all power to control my feelings. I hate it. I hate how he managed to crawl back into my heart. I hate it.

I hate it.

I hate him.

"Babe," I whisper, approaching my dumbfounded boyfriend who sat in the couch. "Babe, i'm sorry for this commotion. I didn't rea-"

"Just leave me alone." He whispers, leaning his back against the couch as he covers his face with both of his hands. "Please."

"Why are you here?" I ask, trying to lighten up the mood. "Aren't you supposed to be in your world tou-"

"Why? So you could be with him?" He asks, his eyes glaring at me. It was the first time that I saw his eyes filled with hurt and anger mixed together. "I travelled back here and told them I need to come to see you because I was feeling guilty and this is what i'll come home to?"

"Babe, listen to me. I just w-" I sat beside him and laid my palm on top of his hand, but he stands up right away, his hand sliding away from mine.

"I want to be alone." He repeat as he looked at me in my eyes, his eyes looking like they were about to give in and burst into tears at any second. Then he pulled his weight as he went upstairs, his feet stomping heavily on the floor with each steps he take.

"I'm sorry." I say again as I go after him, holding his hand as he was in the middle of the stairs. "Please let me explain."

"Let's talk tomorrow." He says, taking his hand from me, his voice cold. "Let me be alone. Listen to me for just this once."

And so I let him go, my eyes closing in pain as I hear him bang the door shut.

*

(3rd per. pov)

Eunji woke up with her back hurting. She opens her eyes, realizing that she had fallen asleep in the couch with tears staining her cheeks.

"Coffee?" Her boyfriend offers as he sits on the dining chair, his legs crossed. He had a coffee mug in his hand, the other resting inside the pocket of his jeans. He looked like he just had gotten out of the shower, and he was wearing semi formal clothes.

"No, thank you." Eunji says, rubbing her eyes with her fists. She walks towards him and sits beside him, her head resting on his arm. Soon, tears started to pour from her eyes. "I missed you."

He closes his eyes and took a deep breath, pulling her head closer to him with his other hand. "I missed you too."

"I'm sor-" She started, but was cut off by him.

"Please get changed, we have somewhere to go to." He says, standing up from his chair. He goes by the sink, washing his empty cup.

She didn't ask any more questions, but followed him. She trusted him with all her might, because she knows that whatever happens, he's safe with him.

She knows that he will never hurt her.

And he's the only person who loves her more than she loves him.

*

"Coffee shop?"

They arrived in a coffee shop. But it wasn't just an ordinary coffee shop, this is where they first saw each other, where they first exchanged words, where they first met.

"I wanted to get coffee." He says, pushing the door open. Inside was the barista Eunji met on the night she moved here, excited to see them both.

"Usual?" He asks with a wide smile.

"Usual." He says, and sat at one of the chairs.

The shop was empty, but it looked weird. It looked like it was closed for a reason.

Eunji followed him, and they looked at each other in silence, until he spoke,

"Do you remember that night when we first met?" He asks, smiling weakly at her.

"Yeah," she bobs her head. "I spilled coffee all over you."

They both laughed together, their laughs harmonizing with each other.

"When I first saw you, I instantly liked you." He suddenly says, making her laugh fade to turn into a faint smile. Then he continues, "and when I first saw you smile, I started to fall in love with you."

"Babe..." she whispers, covering her mouth with her palm as she cries in happiness and guilt mixing together.

"But when I saw you last night, with someone... with him," he says, finding it hard to continue. "I-..."

"No," She says, gripping desperately at his hands. "Please don't leave me."

His eyes meets hers, both of them longing for each other. Then he takes his hand away from her, but only to hold hers tightly.

"I would never." He says, closing his eyes as he start to tear up. "Oh god, I will never."

"I love you." She says, but this time, she meant it with all of her heart. He then smiled and pulled away from her, standing up from his seat as the barista watched them lovingly.

"When I saw you last night with him, I realized that I can't live without you. That I want to spend the rest of my life with you." He then bends down in one knee in front of her, taking a red box and opening it as he looked up at her, his eyes filled with a pool of tears. "Lee Eunji, will you marry me?"

She didn't know what to say or what to do. She looked at the ring, not realizing what is happening. But by the sight of it, she remembered one thing. The ring that Yoongi has given her yesterday, still sitting on her finger.

It made her think of all the hatred she had for him, and how someone like him can never do what his boyfriend is doing now.

Yoongi can never show the world his love for her, nor see his future together with her. He can't tell the public how much he loves her because of his career.

But her boyfriend can.

"Yes," she says in delight, followed by tears of joy that was quickly wiped by his soon-to-be husband.

She then continues to speak, making him give her the most sincere kiss and hug she has ever gotten in her life.

"I will marry you, Park Chanyeol."

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

645 56 35
"I thought I healed myself, until you came, treating the wounds I didn't know I had" When an unfortunate accident leads BTS's Min Yoongi to a genera...
911 184 19
~Story line ~ Dr. Min Yoongi, a renowned doctor by profession, and Lee Y/N an clumsy intern end up in the some rural area's hospital. While Lee Y/N...
502 144 21
𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓼 𝓪 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓪𝓬𝓱𝓮 𝓷𝓸 𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓵, 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓼 𝓪 𝓶𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓻𝔂 𝓷𝓸 𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓪𝓵. ○○○○○...
1.4K 105 78
Joo move herself to a foreign city. Away from her family and friends. She met Heejin after being betryed by her own people. Leave her alone in the fo...