Moon's Journey (Moon X Lillie)

By Spidersaur

The story of the precarious young girl from Kanto named Moon. Though she may start off as a partly cynical an... More

Moon's Journey #1~How it begins
Moon's Journey #2~Fun day
Moon's Journey #3~This is the Beginning
Moon's Journey #4~New Partner in Training
Moon's Journey #5~New Excitement
Moon's Journey #6~The Start of a New Journey
Moon's Journey #7~Courage and Determination
Moon's Journey #8~School Challenge
Moon's Journey #10~Savoring New Challenges
Moon's Journey #11~First Trial
Moon's Journey #12~Upset Soul
Moon's Journey #13~New Addition
Moon's Journey #14~Future Sight
Moon's Journey #15~New Spirit
Moon's Journey #16~Gratified
Moon's Journey #17~Lillie's team
Moon's Journey #18~Dome Party
Moon's Journey #19~Baby Mommy
Moon's Journey #20~Won't Listen
Moon's Journey #21~Fun times with Felipe
Moon's Journey #22~ Rumble in the Jungle
Moon's Journey #23~Portal Thoughts
Moon's Journey #24~A Close Call
Moon's Journey #25~Damn Chicken
Moon's Journey #26~Continental Crush
Moon's Journey #27~Pleasantly Bound
Moon's Journey #28~What is Conservation?
Moon's Journey #29~Hard To Get
Moon's Journey #30~New Island Adventure?
Moon's Journey #31~Boi Vs Girl?
Moon's Journey #32~Lonely Short Haired Girl(s)
Not to Worry
Moon's Journey #33~Pages, Threats, and Battles
⛄Moon's Journey⛄~🌠🔥🎁🎼THE HOLIDAY SPECIAL🎼🎁🔥🌠
Moon's Journey #34~Day Tripper
Moon's Journey #35~ What's happening?
Moon's Journey #36~An ally?
Moon's Journey #37~Taking Care of Business
Sorry About That...
Moon's Journey #39~ Unsettle
Moon's Journey #40~At Least Expect Some Danger
Moon's Journey #41~Who knows?
Moon's Journey #42~Before the Dawn of a New Era
Moon's Journey #43~Family Again
Moon's Journey #44~Disconcerting Company
Moon's Journey #45~Friendship over Authority

Moon's Journey #9~Another Brick in The Wall

2K 30 32
By Spidersaur

Chapter 9: Another Brick in The Wall

Previously in Moon's Journey! We have witnessed the temptation of a girlfriend, and the determination of victory over students that are learning more about Pokémon. Moon has captured a Grimer and named it Jerry, after one of her favorite TV show characters. Now, Moon has defeated a group of children with the use of her new duo of partners and has to face an opponent with a stronger sense of cockiness than Moon herself. What will Moon do now? How will she win? Find out in this new chapter of Moon's Journey! "Narrator, please focus on Moon's battle." Lillie is talking, so let's continue with the story.

Moon walked up to the cocky, green trainer, prepared with a handful of comebacks to fight with.

"Well, if it isn't the local asswipe", Moon said, as she walked up to the opponent. She wasn't going to give the boy the impression that she would give mercy. It will be a battle of ego.

"Wow, who taught you that one? The local bitch center?" The boy smirked as he wouldn't give Moon any satisfaction.

"I think we got ourselves a challenger". Moon pulled out her Pokéball, not knowing who she picked. Her new method was to pick random Pokémon, so that she can learn to be accustomed to any possible situation.

"Alright then, let's see how good you actually are in battles. I hope as good as you are with words." The boy pulled out his Pokéball and launched onto the field along with Moon's.

The field was lighted up with the sparkles of the Pokéballs. Soon, the light turned into the form of slime and both Pokémon were revealed to be Grimer.

"Jerry, this is your opponent. Another Grimer, get it now with Shadow Sneak," Moon commanded her Grimer to launch its first priority move against the opponent and landed successfully, but showed minimal effect.

"I guess you don't. I'll show you how to battle like a real trainer, Grimer, use Pound?"

The Grimer raised its limb high and prepared to land its attack, "Jerry, use Harden!" The grimy Pokémon curled up to prepare for the opponent's attack and took the impact well.

"Hey dip****! You don't even know how to battle! Watch this and learn something!" Moon yelled at the boy and prepared the next barrage of attacks.

"Jerry, Shadow Sneak!" The Grimer disappeared. "Idiot, I thought you knew Alolan Grimer were Dark type as well. Your attack isn't going to do anything". The boy giggled at Moon's attempt at attacking. However, Moon knew all too well about their typing.

"Quick! Pound!" Jerry reappeared and smacked the Grimer in its face and rendered it defenseless.

"Now, use Shadow Sneak!" Jerry disappeared again and the Grimer turned around searching for the Grimer's location and was struck by surprise with the vital impact and no longer seemed able to battle.

"What?! How can you do that? This is bull!" The furious opponent exclaimed and Moon gained the cocky smirk once belonging to the boy.

"In this world, anything is bull if you don't know how to win," Moon looked at the boy and said, "Now, piss off before you start bitching around about losing."

The boy lost his temper and perched his fist back to fight the girl. However, Moon was prepared for that. She ducked the punch and kicked the boy in the stomach.

"How about that? The hotshot is a sore loser. Excuse me, I have a girlfriend I have to make love to".

She felt clever for her remark, but had to remember that the boy was human. So, Moon set the boy on a bench nearby.

Moon walked off into the building and looked for the teacher that she was supposed to fight. Their encounter occurred earlier after Jerry's capture.

"Hello, Moon. Now that you beat all my students, we shall battle." The teacher took off her glasses and stood ready for battle.

5 Minutes later...

"Wow, a teacher beaten by a teenager. I guess times are a changin'". Moon said as she took the 5 Great Balls.

"Congratulations cousin! You beat everyone here!" Kukui came behind Moon and congratulated her.

Moon cringed at the sight of Kukui, and behind him she saw a pink haired person with a ponytail smiling at her.

"Hello, I'm Ilima. I look forward to seeing you in Verdant Cavern for your first Island Challenge." Ilima chuckled and walked away.

"What was that all about?" Moon asked still confused about the pink-haired person.

"That's Ilima, he's the trial captain here in Melemele. His trial is at Verdant Cavern, yeah. I told him that you were a one of a kind trainer, since you can unleash Pokemon's moves, yeah." Kukui kept smiling and walked downstairs with Moon.

Both of them got back to the entrance of the Trainer's School and waved goodbye to everyone. "Bye you guys! I'll do my best at the challenges!" Moon declared to her peers and teacher.

Lillie walked up next to Moon and joined her in the escape. "See you later! I'm going to show Moon around Hau'oli City," Lillie winked at Moon and took her hand and led her out to the street.

"I saw all your battles. You bond perfectly with your Pokémon." Lillie smiled and brushed her light hair to the side to observe Moon's bright grey-blue eyes.

Lillie lifted up Moon's chin and whispered, "You look so lovely". Lillie placed her lips on the smooth lips of her beloved.

The black haired girl enjoyed the sensation in their kisses, she became less shy in kissing the frail blonde that she included more intensity in the kiss.

Soon, both girls let go of each other and realized that they weren't kissing in complete secrecy.

Hau had witnessed the entire make-out session.

- - - - -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 231 37
He's dark. She's dramatic. He's angry. She's sad. He's explosive. She's cold. He's fiercely protective of everyone he loves. She doesn't want to be s...
172 12 20
(BE WARNED: this is an Alternate Universe I wrote before Pokémon Journeys continued Lillie, Gladion, and Lusamine's story. Characters may be OOC, eve...
13.4K 245 27
Rescued by an island guardian, taken in by the baddest group in Alola, and no recollection of her life as a young child---that describes Chloe perfec...
53.2K 685 37
Moon has had a crush on Gladion since day one. But no matter what she does, he doesn't seem to notice her. Maybe a traumatic catastrophe will bring t...