5sos Adopted Me | 5sos Fan Fi...

Galing kay darnedluke

"But I doubt any one of us four can stay just friends . One of us will be like her brother , the other her be... Higit pa

5SOS Adopted Me-5SOS Fan Fiction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Mistake
Chapter 18
Hi
Chapter 19 { p. 1 }
Chapter 19 { p. 2 }
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Just Us Two-
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Winner !!!! Dun dun duh
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
{ Testing }
Questions?
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue

Chapter 17

24.4K 634 161
Galing kay darnedluke

Diana's POV:

I got off the phone with the taxi driver and cheered as we waited for him/or her to arrive. Michael was in flannel pajama pants with his usual black vans. He wore a simple grey jumper over his upper body. "Diana I'm sleepy do we ha-" a honk from outside interrupted Michael slightly scaring me . "C'mon it'll be quick I promise!" I pulled him out the door.

****

We walked into the store , no one in sight beside the guards and workers. I skipped along side Michael as we searched for the goodies . I turned into aisle 17 labeled 'candy , cookies , chips'. "Hmm I need Sour Patch Kids , Sour Gummy Bears , Goobers , Starburst, Skittles , Hershey's : Cookies N' Cream what am I missing?" I rambled on .

Michael grinned wide before responding , " M&Ms , Kit Kats , Ferrero , Mike And Ike's . Now chips , Cheesy Cheetos , Hot Cheetos , Lays Original , Lays Lemon hm what am I missing?" He smirked .

"Wow that's a lot but you're missing popcorn!" I screeched picking out Kettle Corn , Butter and Butter Lovers. I skipped around the corner and Michael followed pushing the cart .

"Dr.Pepper, Mt.Dew , Cactus Cooler , Coca Cola , 7Up . What else?" I laughed putting the sodas in the cart. "Movies !!" Michael yelled as he ran off with the cart to find the movies .

I caught up to him laughing as he crazily controlled the cart . "Michael be careful! What if we get kicked out??" I looked around at the securing cameras surrounding the store .

"Diana , if you wanna get kicked out this isn't what to do." He chuckled coming to an abrupt stop .

"Then what?" I rose an eyebrow , curious if he had been kicked out of one before .

"Do you want to get the food , or get kicked out?" He grinned .

"Let's get ourselves kicked out . " I skipped off as Michael abandoned the cart

"To the bicycles !" He whisper yelled to me.

*******

After walking around , lost , we found the bikes , finally .

"Now Diana remember to just pedal faster if they try to stop you" he explained looking around cautiously . I nodded my head as I sat down on the bike's seat.

"Ready?" He winked and stood on a skateboard ."Yup", I said popping the 'p' . "Go!" I pedaled fast around by the toys , Michael split the other way by the clothes .

It was so fun as I felt this wildness come through me . Then suddenly I was stopped . "Ma'am what do you think you're doing?" A woman in a blue polo and kakis asked me .

"Riding a bike , duh!" I giggled pedaling off . As the woman ran after me screaming "Young lady you stop this instant !" . I stopped and yelled over my shoulder , "Come and get me first". I sped off faster than I had been pedaling feeling cold wind hit me fast going through my hair . "Miss you and your little friend need to leave the premises immediately before we call the police", a security guard stepped in front of the bike. "Uh, uhm yeh. Of course " I quickly got off the bicycle handing it off to the security guard. Michael was standing next to the guard.

"Let's go Mike." I whispered . He nodded and we walked outside . The taxi cab was still there running our time as we were in there . It didn't matter how much it was going to be , I was too busy thinking about how awesome that was.

I laughed as we got in to the cab.

"What's so funny ?" Michael stared at me weirdly , probably thinking I belong in an asylum.

"That's the most fun I've had , literally. The rush was extreme , I loved it . Thanks Michael!" I hugged him as I remembered what happened in the past few minutes .

"No problem" he smugly smiled

The rest of the way home was quiet , I ended up paying $230 for the cab! Ugh I'm in trouble with the "wise money spending" with Adam .

When we got to the house door we just stood there . "What time is it?" I asked , focusing my gaze on the door. "4:32" He blankly spoke. "I don't want to go back in....." I trailed off my summer might just consist of being at home.

"Me either but w-" Michael was interrupted by the noise of the door knob turning. I quickly hid behind Michael letting out a light shriek. "What are you guys doing out here??" Ashton yawned .

"We were out." Michael mumbled .

"Like that?...Ha." He chuckled rudely.

"Whatever , I'm going to bed . Night Michael thanks again. " I quickly hugged him and tried to push past Ashton.

"You're welcome Diana , G'night" he hummed.

"What the hell!" I pushed his chest, but he didn't move . Instead he laughed at my attempt .

"Diana I wanna talk to you." Ashton smiled .

"That is not the way to get me to talk to you . It's almost 5 am can't this wait?" I spat.

"Well, no. C'mon ." Ashton pulled me back outside and made his way to the backyard.

Michael just let him take me! I'm upset at that . Rude. Rude. Rude. I despise Ashton so much for what he put Calum up to ugh.

There was already a blanket on a hill of the summer green grass. "Aha. So you planned this?" I rolled my eyes. "Eh I guess . I wanted to have time with you since the other boys had time with you and I haven't . Well not since the water fight " he grinned .

"Lay down Diana I'm not going to rape you , I planned this out so lie down and let me carry on with it." He pouted.

"Fine!" I laid down next to Ashton , flat on my back. There they were . This was actually a cool moment when I looked up. The stars were aligned , shining bright . Thousands of them . The moon was high and bright . The grayish blue shining down on Ashton and I .

"So Diana how do you like the view ?" He turned his head over to the side staring straight at me.

"It's amazing ; breath taking." I breathed out . "Glad you like it ."

*******

"So what's the real reason of why you brought me here? What do you want?"

I blurted out . We had be lying there for about 15 minutes in complete silence staring at the stars , well I was.

"Ah, I see you like to get to the point of things ." He pointed out , stalling to answer my question.

"Yeah I kinda do ,now tell me." I begged .

"Diana , to be honest you are a very beautiful girl. Great personality too, I know I don't really know you but from what I see and know right now ; it's great....." Ashton paused taking a breath. " I'd really like to get to know you Diana . Maybe take you out , do stuff like this with you. I want to be like best friends , or more than that if we get close enough and feel that way . So whatcha say?" He smiled , hopefully

But I don't believe any word he's saying . Ashton made Calum do that to me . He doesn't know I know , but really? Does he think- ugh . No I'm going to have fun with this.

"That'd be nice" I smiled back.

"Good!" Ashton grinned turning around and getting something from behind him.

"A present for the lovely Diana -" He stopped

"What's your last name?" He asked realizing he didn't know it , well I kind of don't either.

"It's complicated , just say my middle name Rose" I tucked a piece of hair behind my ear .

"...Diana Rose" he softly spoke. Giving me a small box of Sour Patch Kids.

"Thanks" I said , emotionless.

"You okay? Was it mentioning your last name? Is everything okay ? Diana I'm so sorry!" Ashton sounded guilty.

There's the Ashton I know from being a Fangirl ; considerate and sweet.

"Yeah just bad memories with not really knowing it I guess." I shrugged sitting up letting a tear escape .

It was 14 years ago , I had been 3 , getting shipped off to another foster home. No one wanted me , I was a messed up child that no one wanted to take in or deal with. 'They only want the small kids' .. SIKE.

Anyways , I had been sitting in my new social workers' office . Dangling my feet as I waited to get picked up . "Diana what's your last name ." He rose an eyebrow at me as he sat behind the desk.

"Uhm Wose?" I spoke , mispronouncing the R . "No darling that's your middle name." He informed me . Right now it doesn't seem like it's a big deal but it is just wait .

"Ms.Carter , what is little Miss. Diana Rose's name?" He called in my old social worker . I don't know why they had me switch from her to him.

"She doesn't have one John" she whispered , but I still heard. Again me unaware of how this would effect me .

"Then she can't go anywhere ! No last name? No home! " he pounded his fists on the desk .

"Calm down , it isn't her fault it's her Mothers' fault!" She shouted back at him.

Again doesn't seem like a big deal but let's cut to the chase. I went to his office everyday from 10 am to 7 pm to try and find me a home . This continued for 3 long months . No home practically . I lived in a shelter , got picked up by my social worker every morning . Even weekends . I would starve , sometimes I wouldn't eat at the shelter and he wouldn't feed me anything but a bag of chips through those 9 hours of waiting.

Eventually I got a home and ever since I only ever been Diana Rose . No last name...

*****

"Sorry Diana I really am" he wrapped an arm around me . I explained to him , now I was extremely tired . And I got comfy in Ashton's arms .

"Mmhmm" was all I remembered doing before I drifted into a deep sleep . As dawn was appearing on the horizon .

***** so I messed up the first time because I forgot she went to the store with Michael , and I put Calum so if you see Calum's name somewhere I forgot to fix it I'll go over it soon thanks ***

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.2K 29 28
"The first time you fall in love, it changes you forever and no matter how hard you try, that feeling just never goes away."
2.4K 130 31
❝I guess we're just two different, random paths, that God's plan was to make them both collide.❞ c o m p l e t e d
23.5K 440 25
"Go ahead, Luke, rip my heart out over and over again. Cause, you know, that's what love is all about. You hurt a person, but that one person is alwa...
72K 2.2K 31
"Maybe one day we can, lie together, quietly in peace, without a care in the world." I only smile softly at that, knowing the long journey ahead of...