Saving the galaxy (Sequel to...

Od KathyTheCatLover

Rocket love story sequal Více

Info
Chapter 1 Xandar
update
Chapter 2: The Kylm
Chapter 3: Medical
Chapter 4: Drax
Chapter 5 : The Escape
Chapter 6 : What's a Box gonna do?
Chapter 7 : Talk
Chapter 8 : Knowhere
Chapter 9 : The Collector
Chapter 10 : You called Ronan?
Chapter 12 : Fighting Ronan
Chapter 13 : Little surprise ;)
Chapter 14 : Ring
Chapter 15 : Hugs
Chapter 16 : Kisses
End

Chapter 11 : Getting Gamora and Peter back

1.3K 39 0
Od KathyTheCatLover

We make it back to Quills Ship and we fly off. I drive the ship while the others make a plan. Rocket works on a blaster while Drax suits up and Groot helps Rocket. After a while find Yando's ship and call the others. Rocket comes in and sits on my lap.

Rocket: Nice job babe. Everything's ready.

Groot fires three warning shots and the Rocket specks through the intercom.

Rocket: Attention Ideate, the lunatic on the top of this craft is holding a hadron enforcer a weapon of my own design. If you don't hand over our companies now, he's going to tear your ship into a new one, a very big new one, were giving you to the count of 5. 5, 4, 3.

Rocket stops counting when Quill starts talking to us.

Quill: Rocket it's me for gods sakes we figured it out were fine.

Me & Rocket: Oh hay Quill.

We got onto Yando's ship and peter forced us all into one room. We sat in a circle. Drax was next to him in a chair next to him was Gamora who was sitting in a chair, then me sitting on a box and Rocket sitting on some crates next to me and then it was Groot who was sitting in a chair. Quill explains how they figured things out between him and yando.

Rocket: You call that figured it out? We're going to rob the guys that just beat us senseless.

Quill: Oh you want to talk about senseless, how about trying to save us by blowing us up.

Rocket: We were only going to blow you up if they didn't turn you over.

Quill: How on earth were they going to turn us over when you only gave them a count of five?

Rocket: We didn't have time to work out the miniature of the plan. This is what we get for acting.

Groot: I am Groot.

Rocket: They are ungrateful.

Gamora: What's important now is that we get the revenger army to help us save xandar.

Me: So we can give the stone to Yando who's just going to sell it to some body even worse.

Quill: We'll finger that part out later.

Gamora: We have to stop Ronan.

Me: and how are we supposed to do that?

Quill: I have a plan.

Rocket: You've got a plan?

Quill: Yes.

Rocket: First of all you're copying me from when I said I had a plan.

Quill: No I'm not people say it all the time it not that unique of a thing to say.

Rocket: Secondly I don't even believe that you have a plan.

Quill: I have part of a plan.

Drax: What positive of a plan.

Gamora: You don't get to ask question after the nonce you pulled on Knowhere.

Drax: I just saved Quill.

Quill: We've all read established that destroying the ship I'm on is not saving me.

Drax: When did we establish that.

Me: 3 second ago Drax.

Drax: I wasn't listening I was thinking about something else.

Me and Gamora sigh and she pinches the bridge of her nose.

Rocket: She's right you get an opinion. What percentage.

Quill: 12%.

Rocket: 12%.

Rocket then burst out laughing.

Quill: That's a fake laugh.

Rocket stops laughing.

Rocket: It's real

Quill: totally fake

Rocket: That's the most real, orthotic, most hysterical laugh I have ever had because that is not a plan.

Gamora: Its barely a concept

Quill: Oh now you're taking their side.

Groot: I am Groot.

Rocket: So what if it's better than 11%. What the hell does that have to do with anything?

Quill: Thank you Groot, See Groot's the only one of you guys that has a clue.

I look over to see Groot eating a leaf on his shoulder.

Quill: come on Yando is going to come in here at any minuet expecting this big plan of ours. I need your help.

Peter the starts a speech but what he's asking us to do, die. By the end of it Gamora stand up.

Gamora: I have lived most my life surrounded by my enemy's I would be grateful to die among my friends.

I stand up next.

Me: I will fight beside you and if I die then at least I'll be dyeing for a reason.

Drax then stands up

Drax: I will fight beside you and in the end see my wife and daughter again.

Groot then stands up.

Groot: I am Groot.

He basically said he will fight and die beside his friends. We then all look at Rocket who is still sitting down.

Rocket: Oh what the hell I don't have that longer life span anyway.

Rocket then stands on the crates.

Rocket: Now I'm standing you all happy. Were all standing up now, bunch of jack asses standing in a circle.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1K 22 15
Alice Quill is my own character
12K 286 19
THIS WORK IS CURRENTLY ON HITAUS This is exactly what the title says. (Everything belongs to their respective companies.) (I will take no copying or...
11.7K 401 38
and she was alright, the band was back together and she was alright, the song went on forever [ being rewritten ] [ peter quill x fem!oc ] [ guardian...
552 28 11
🪐I don't own the characters or GOTG 🪐Content and Trigger Warnings are at the top of every one-shot with the symbol ⚠️ before each one 🪐Feel free t...