Do I Love Him?

Av SarcasmRocks

I have always hated my best friend's brother with all my guts. He annoyed me to no end. Well, I thought I hat... Mer

Do I Love Him?
Chapter 1~ That idiot!
I'm not a stalker! Am I?
Sad news! :(
And the neverending sleepover begins...
Date with Jeremy
Truth or dare?
Just Another Bad Day
The Break Up
Head-banging
We're Not Friends
Confessions
A little bit of Jealousy can be Good: Part 1
A little bit of Jealousy can be Good: Part 2
The Time Has Come
Admitting the Truth
Confessions Part 2
Epilogue

And The Fun Begins...

1.6K 20 9
Av SarcasmRocks

Recap:

"So, what I'm hearing is: you're not a virgin. Now the real question is who?" This game is gonna be real interesting...

~o~o~o~o~o~o~

Nylon's P.O.V.

"Who was it?" I asked. I found myself wanting to know more than I thought.

"Ok, I'll tell you but you have to promise not to tell anyone!" she said.

"Sure."

"ItwasLuisReynolds." she said really quickly.

Luis? My friend Luis! I feel a tad bit jealous.

"When did that happen? Do you and Luis even talk."

"Two years ago. We were both at a party and we were both had nothing to do and one thing led to another and you know how those things go. We were both drunk off our asses." she said. "And no, we don't talk that much."

"Oh." I didn't know what to say. So she had a one night stand with one of my best friends, what do I care?

"Your turn. Truth or dare?" she asked.

"Dare." I said. I wasn't going to be some dude who 'played it safe'. I'll take my dares.

"Ok, um, I dare you to tell me who your crush is. And don't say you don't have one because everyone has a secret crush." Knowing me she added, "No celebrity crushes."

Why did she know me so well? I was just about to say Jessica Alba.

I can't tell her who my real crush is because it's sad and pathetic. She doesn't even think of me like that. I doubt she even thinks about me.

Jordi's P.O.V.

I hope it's not someone I don't like.

"It's, um, Lucy Hannenburg." he said, nervously.

I laughed. She was the smartest *cough* nerdiest *cough* girl in the school. She knew how smart she was and rubbed it in everyone's face. I could tell he was lying, though.

"Ok, Nylon. I'll pretend to believe that."

"Truth or dare?" he said, looking all vulnerable. He looked slightly pale. He seemed nervous.

"Dare." I said. I wasn't going to be softie and continuously pick truth. He wouldn't let me live it down.

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~

We didn't play for much longer. I was starting to feel tired.

"Nylon, I'm tired."

"I know something that could wake you up." he said.

"A kiss."

"Seriously? That's the best you could do? How do you even get girls?"

"With my awesome charm and great looks." he said, giving me a handsome smile.

"Sure. Well, good night."

"Don't you want that kiss?"

"As if you would really kiss me, Nylon." It was the truth. Even though he may flirt, I doubt he'd ever kiss me.

"I would."

"No you won't"

"Yes, I would."

"No you won't"

"Fine!"

And he kissed me. He actually did it.

It was electrifying. His hand was roaming my body and vice versa. We were kissing very passionately. His hands travel to my shorts and that brought me back to reality! No. I thought. I can't do this. I'm dating Jeremy. This is his best friend. I quickly got off of Nylon and ran to my bedroom. 

Well, that certainly woke me up.

As the saying goes "It was so wrong but it felt so right". That's exactly how I feel.

~o~o~o~o~o~o~

The stupid radio comes off and I slap the alarm so hard that I thought it would have broken.

I got out of bed, brushed my teeth, bathed and got dressed. I went downstairs for breakfast and I was dreading seeing Nylon. He'll probably think of everything as a joke.

Maybe I should be like that. Joke about it.

As soon as I walked into the kitchen, I saw his back. 

"Morning." I said.

He turned around. Why did he have to turn around? Now I can see his wonderful 8 pack! I had the urge to trace each one.

No! I have a boyfriend. I think he's my boyfriend?

"Morning." he finally said. He had been cooking.

I just grabbed an apple though and got out of there as fast as I could saying, "Bye" really quickly.

As soon as I walked out of the house, a black car pulled up.

"Does someone need a ride?"

"No, but if it's from you, sure." I said.

I got into Jeremy's car and we drove to school.

"What do you have first period?" Jer asked.

"English, but Mrs. Harry is pregnant so we have that substitute. Why?"

"Let's skip." 

"Where to?"

"The library."

"Seriously? You want to skip to go to the library?"

"There'll be no one there and the librarian doesn't come until ten so what do you say?"

"I say, let's go to the library!"

We got out of the car and went to our destination. As soon as we got to a corner, Jeremy grabbed me and kissed,

"Can't keep your hands to yourself?" I said, amused.

"No, I can't." he said.

He pushed me against a wall and kissed me again, passionately. He bit my lip to ask for entrance and he quickly gained it. His hands were running through my hair and so were mine. He lifted me up and placed me on a table. Where did this table come from? He stepped between my legs and placed me down so that I was lying down and he was too.

"This is uncomfortable." I mumbled, against his lips.

"Oh, sorry." he said.

//--//--//--//--//--//--//

Twenty minutes later, we were putting back on our clothes. We didn't do anything though. It was too uncomfortable because there weren't many places in the library where you could hook up. It's kinda weird and disgusting, if you ask me but I wasn't saying anything.

I know I should probably tell Jeremy sbout the kiss but I couldn't come up with the words. 

During lunch time, I started feeling bored so I got up from the lunch table and decided to take a walk.

As I was walking down the hallway, I felt an arm grab me. Before I could scream, someone placed their hands around my mouth.

"It's only me, Jordi." I recognised his voice at one. How could I not?

"What do you want, Nylon?" I asked.

"I need to clear something up." he said.

I already knew what it was. Who wouldn't?

"What?" I said, innocently.

"That kiss last night. No one says anything to Jeremy! We both know it didn't mean anything so why tell him?" he said, seriously.

I forced out a laugh. Thank god I was a good actor!

"That's the serious matter? Well, I thought someone died."

"You rushed out pretty fast last night and this morning. Why?"

"Oh, I don't know. I had just kissed my boyfriend's best friend- no reason to be freaked!" I said, sarcastically.

"Or you were freaked out by how much you liked it." 

Two can play at this game.

"Maybe." I said, running my fingers along his abs, through his shirt.

He shivered. And I turned and walked out the room, smiling.

As I heard somewhere, "This shit just got real."

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~

A/N THANK YOU FOR READING!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Dedicated to Jeni411!

Please vote and comment!

Luv ya! 

-SarcasmRocks :)

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

37 2 27
My best friends brother has always been a jerk to me even when my parents died. He didn't treat me differently until my birthday. What made him chang...
The New Me Av Barbie

Tonårsromaner

6.3M 167K 55
High school is supposed to be the greatest years of our lives but so far for me it's been the worst my sophomore year I had only 2 best friends one e...
2.6K 36 46
"you never realize how much you love someone, until you watch them love someone else" I learned this the hard way, and so did he. I felt trapped in a...
1K 48 10
You've had a crush on your best friends brother for a while now and when you finally admit it something you never expected happened.