From An Orphanage To Meeting...

By mariamahone99

Maria and Emily became best friends in a orphanage. They promised to only get adopted together. Somehow it wo... More

From An Orphanage To Meeting Him (An Austin Mahone & Crew Love Story)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Epilouge #1
Epilouge #2

Chapter 86

1.5K 21 3
By mariamahone99

*Austin's POV*

My mouth dropped open. She's pregnant. Oh my god. I'm gonna be a dad.

"You're pregnant?" I ask stuttering a bit and she nods slowly. I point to her stomach.

"So there's a little baby inside your stomach and that's gonna be my kid?" I ask and she nods again slowly.

"Wow." I say.

"Are you mad?" she ask me.

"No I'm not mad. I'm just shocked. It's a lot to take in. I'm gonna be a dad" I say.

"I'm so sorry. I feel like I'm gonna ruin your career." she says. I wrap my arm around her.

"Don't worry you won't. Why don't we just keep it a secret from everyone for a month or so? It will be between you and me." I suggest

"Can I tell maria? She was the one I told and she came with me to get the test." she says

"Okay tell her. Make sure she doesn't tell Alex or anyone else." I tell her. I criss cross my legs on the bed and she follows.

"Now are we having a little boy or girl?" I ask putting my hands on her flat stomach.

"We won't know for a while" she says laughing

"Ready to be a mommy and daddy?" she ask and I nod smiling.

"Wanna know something?" I ask.

"What?" she ask.

"That baby will be born when were both 18. A month after I turn 18 actually." I say smiling.

"Maybe we can buy a apartment and live on our own and our parents can help out once and a while when we need them." I suggest

"Then we need to start saving stuff up now. I'll see if I can get a job somewhere so I can help out with the money." she says.

"I don't want you working for long." I tell her. I look at the time. I get up and grab her hand.

"Come on let's go. We have a flight to catch back home." I say. She gets up and I wrap my arms around her.

"I love you and our little baby to come" I say kissing her cheek. We get our bags and walk to the main lobby to meet everyone. Maria comes over and looks at Emily. Emily whispers in her ear and when she pulls away, Maria smiles and hugs her.

"I'm spoiling him or her." She says smiling big. We make sure we have everyone and then we leave to the airport. When we were finally able to get on the plane we all sat down.

"Wait you won't be able to travel with me anymore." I say.

"I know. I would stay back home and I guess we could skype." She says.

"I would rather have you stay home than come. I don't want anything happening to the baby." I whisper so nobody could hear.

"Don't worry. I promise you, the baby will be fine" she says taking my hand. I lock our fingers together and I lay back. I end up falling asleep and dreaming of the family I have coming.

*Emily's POV*

Austin actually took it pretty well. I didnt except that to happen. When we finally landed I woke him up and we got off the plane. We got our luggage and my mom and dad both came to pick all of us up from the airport. We put all the suitcases in and my mom drops the guys off at their house and takes Maria and I back home.

"So how was New York?" She ask as she stops at a red light.

"Amazing like usual." Maria says and my mom looks at me.

"It was fun. I always love New York." I say. Maria turns and smirks at me.

"What's going on with you two?" Our mom ask. I freeze up.

"Nothing." I say fast.

"We're just laughing at something that happened in New York." Maria says backing me up fast. We finally get home and I grab my suitcase and run upstairs to my room shutting it behind me. She almost found out. Hopefully I can keep this secret for a while..

~2 months later~

*Emily's POV*

It's been 2 months since I found out I was pregnant. The media still doesn't know and I still don't have a bump so I'm still safe, but were telling my parents today and I'm really nervous. Austin was suppose to be here in like 5 minutes with his mom. I was finishing up straightening my hair when my phone rang. I pick it up.

"Hey." I say

"Hey I'm outside." Austin says.

"Okay I'm coming down now." I say hanging the phone up. I unplug my straightener and walk downstairs. I open the door and Michele and Austin walk in.

"Hi Michele!" I say hugging her.

"Hi Emily. So what's this news?" She ask.

"You will be finding out in a few minutes. Come on in." I say letting them in. Austin hugs me and looks down at me.

"You ready?" He ask and I nod nervously.

"I'm scared Austin" I say.

"Don't worry I promise it will be fine. We already have a plan. I got money saved up already and how is it going with your job and money?" He ask me. I gotten a job at Dunkin Donuts nearby because that's all I could get at my age. I don't get payed much either.

"It's alright. I don't have a lot though. Maybe a couple hundred." I say and he nods.

"Well talk later come on." He says grabbing my hand and pulling me into the kitchen.

"Why don't we sit in the living room and talk?" Austin suggest. We go sit in the living room and they look at us waiting to say what we wanted.

"So a couple months ago we found something out" I start.

"But we wanted to wait a couple months before we told you guys." Austin continues.

"Well in New York after the VMA's we uh messed around and us being stupid we didnt use a condom. So the next morning, Maria and I went to CVS to get a pregnancy test. I took a couple and waited for the result and the result was positive. So what im trying to say is I'm pregnant." I say. They all become wide eyed.

"You're pregnant?!" My dad yells

"Austin! Do you know how much this is gonna effect your career?!" His mom yells

"Listen, we both know what we did was wrong but we can't take it back and honeslty if I had the choice I wouldn't take it back. It was our choice and what we did, it happened. I understand the responsibility we have now and we started thinking of a plan." He says trying to reassure them

"What's your plan?" My mom ask. She seemed like she was fine and not mad.

"We're both going to be 18 when the baby is born. So we started saving money up to get an apartment. That's the reason I got that job at Dunkin Donuts." I tell her.

"You guys have a lot of things to take care of. You need to buy a lot of things." Michele says.

"Are you guys mad?" Austin ask

"We're not mad, were disappointed." My mom says.

"Im not disappointed. I'm mad." My dad says and I sigh.

"We're sorry dad. I promise you we will pay for everything ourselves. The apartment, stuff for the baby. Everything. Right Austin?" I say turning to look at him. He nods and puts his arm around me.

"And I promise I'm gonna do everything I can to take care of that baby. I'll try to do shows nearby that way I won't be far away from her cause she can't travel with me unless you drive, but I wouldn't want that." He says.

"Were gonna help you guys. We will help pay for some things but the apartment is what we won't help with" Michele says and we nod.

"We promise were gonna give the baby the best life we can." Austin says and I smile. I take his hand and lock our fingers together.

"I'm glad you guys are being mature about it." My mom says.

"I think we need to step our game up and realize what's going to happen in the next few months" Austin says.

"But the only thing left is media and fans." I say.

"Wait until you got a baby bump then say something." Michele says and Austin and I nod.

"Well now that talk is done with why don't we all eat dinner? I'm making chicken" my mom says. We get up and walk in the kitchen when my dad pulls Austin to the side. They walk back in a couple minutes later and Austin sits next to me and takes my hand from under the table.

"Where's Maria? It's too quiet." I ask and Austin laughs.

"With Alex." He says.

"Let's hope they didnt do anything." My dad says and Austin smirks at me winking. We eat dinner and Austin leaves and he said he would text me later. I go upstairs and change into sweatpants and a tank top. I lay on bed and my phone vibrates.

Austin<3: So any names in mind?

Me: You pick the girl and I pick the boy. So we have one for both just incase its a girl and we thought it was a boy.

Austin<3: If it's a girl shes gonna be my princess. Sorry babe you're getting replaced

Me: And if it's a boy, he's gonna be my man so you will be getting replaced too :P

Austin<3: Ouch that hurts :(

Me: I'm sorry forgive me? <3

Austin<3: Of course I do<3

Me: Yay, anyways what did my dad say to you before dinner?

Austin<3: He threatened me. He told me I'm the one who got you into this and I better be in the baby's life. Then he told me I have to take part and make sure the baby grows up with a dad.

Me: Of course he did..

Austin<3: I promised him I will take care of both of you.

Me: Hey as long as he likes you were good

Austin<3: Hopefully he will like me in a few years when I want to marry you <3

Me: Just be good and he shall love you ;) <3

Austin<3: Hey I been good!

Me: I know, I know. You been really good

Austin<3: Yeah and you rewarded me too ;)

Me: Yeah and look where that lead us!

Austin<3: It was worth it and hey I don't regret it actually. We both enjoyed it and now were gonna enjoy a kid in like 7 months.

Me: yes be ready for the constant crying.

Austin<3: Like I said, I'm gonna help you out. I'll get out of bed in the middle of the night to get the crying baby. Okay? You can get your sleep.

Me: Someone sounds grown already..

Austin<3: Were gonna be parents. We need to be grown up and take this seriously.

Me: I know, I'm gonna go to bed. I'll talk to you tomorrow.

Austin<3: Alright night princess. Love you

Me: Love you too

I put my phone down and turn over and fall asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

403 15 12
When Mercedes moves to Miami after having to deal with family issues, she soon realizes a dreamy looking guy is her neighbour and his name is Austin...
88.5K 817 48
Will their love last?
33.8K 756 31
A story about a young girl finding it hard to trust people after she leaves her father back in New York to stay with her mum in San Antonio. She find...
19K 741 33
Alex is the guy to "hit and quit". Every girl in school is insanely always trying to get at him. He's been with most, almost all. Except for one. The...