The Call of Chat Noir

By GalaxyMari_0012

Miraculous Ladybug: "Tarzan AU" Marinette Dupain-Cheng travels to Africa with her father, Professor Tom Dupai... More

Stay Safe, My Son
A Strange Addition
There Are More?
Strange, Yet Enchanting
They Can't Know
Can I Help Him?
Author's Note
Good News
I Saw Her Again
New Stories
Playful Banter
A/N
Family Feud
Uh, Oh
A/N
He Meets Them
All Good For Now
New Cover!
Lots of Begging
Back to the Basics

Technical Difficulties

458 7 1
By GalaxyMari_0012

Okay, so for some stupid reason, I was editing on both my computer and my phone, and no matter how many times I've tried to unpublished and republish what I've written, it refuses to put the whole previous chapter. I'm so sorry guys. I'm trying to work out the bugs; when I do, you'll have an ACTUAL chapter that's almost 3000 words long and not a measely 400 I promise!!!

BB_25

Update - Jan 24, 2018: Yeah, I remember this; it was so problematic, you have no idea, lol. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 270 33
Marinette Dupain-Cheng is a 18 year old college student. She dreams of becoming a fashion designer and owning her own brand, but she fears her double...
96.8K 2.2K 20
Marinette gets akumatized but no one knows until all hell breaks loose. Her pink and cheerful style goes to black and badass. She blocks out all her...
3.3K 113 71
Marinette Cheng-Dupain is the daughter of Sabine Cheng and the mayor of Paris Tom Dupain's stepdaughter. For her sixteenth birthday, her mother gave...
2.4K 59 17
Marinette Dupain Cheng is still trying to earn Adrien Agreste's love, but Adrien has been acting weird lately. Meanwhile, Hawkmoth releases the most...