New Stories

If you've been reading this fanfic, then I hope you'll consider a few of my other stories. 

Pushing the Boundaries (NaLu) 
In my opinion, it's not my best work, considering I wrote it when I was, like, fifteen, but, hey, if you're a NaLu lover, then it might be for you. 
Word of caution: it is not finished, nor will it be finished any time soon 

Into the Shadows 
For those of you who don't know, I am a die-hard DC fan, and Into the Shadows is a Young Justice fanfic. If you're into DC, or the Team - especially Roy Harper and Dick Grayson - you might want to check it out. 

Working With Red 
One of my personal favorites, WWR is an X-Reader fanfic that follows the daughter of Poison Ivy through her time living with Oliver Queen. Complete with tragedy, teen angst, and some fluff/smut relationships between Reader and everyone's favorite Archer in Red, it's sure to be an interesting story. 

Bat Boys One-Shots
A series of one-shots that revolve around Dick Grayson, Jason Todd, Tim Drake, and Damian Wayne. Includes smut, fluff, best friend relationships, and a multitude of different requests from users everywhere. Feel free to check it out and request. 

If any of you are in need of a book cover, hmu. It'll give me something to do, aside from updates. 

That's all for now. Thanks! 

BB_25