Darling Won't You Stay?~ Jonn...

Abigailr5ervampette

The boys of The Vamps are getting ready for tour. With both James and Connor having feelings for eachother bu... Еще

Band "Rehearsal"
Written Off
I Hope This Will Work
Getting Them Together
This Can Work
This Should Be Fun
What Is He Up To?
I'm Screwed
Someone Help Me
Crush Ain't Going Away
One Step Closer
Lord, Help Me
Holding Me Back
Make Him Mine
All Or Nothing
That Was Akward
Coffee "Date"
Unexpected
Tell Him
Here Goes Nothing
Actually Happening
Crumbling Down
Far Apart
The Boy I Love
Your Decision
Why Me?
Because of You
Loud And Clear
He's Leaving
"Hey..."
It's Time
Not Ever
Forever
Character Q&A

"Bonding Time"

348 22 92
Abigailr5ervampette

James P.O.V

Okay, what the fuck is going on?

I was just sitting here with Tristan and hanging out with him because he wanted to.

And then all of a sudden, Brad is here with Connor.

Connor is sitting across from me.

Fuck.

Silence.

Everyone is quiet now, and not saying anything.

I look into those big ocean blue orbs that I can spent hours looking at and never get tired of them.

I had to smile at him, and he gave me one of his little cute smiles too.

Which, also made him get a light blush on his face, that is so fucking adorable.

It is a difficulty not to lick my lips right now, due to how Connor is looking at me.

Also the fact that he is looking so fucking sexy in what he is wearing right at this moment.

I'm fighting the urge not to want to do things to him, that he should not know about.

I want you. Bad. I need you close to me. I want your body on mine. I want you to scream my name.

Straight away, I know I have an erection all of the sudden.

You have got to be kidding me?, why now?

Control yourself James.

I try to collect myself, and calmly cover my erected cock.

I try to act normal as possible, and look up at the three boys that are looking at me now.

We were still silent, looking at eachother. I noticed though, that Brad gave his boyfriend a look.  That resulted in Tristan saying  something.

"Well, this was fun James and  I know this was a time we were suppose to hang out, but I just remembered that I have to go do some errands today." the blonde explained while getting up from where he was sitting.

"Wait, what? You just remembered? We haven't even ordered our food yet." James spoke up, and sounded a little bit bothered and mad now.

"Yea, I must've forgotten. And I know that, but we can maybe hang out another time." the skinny boy tried to make me not mad at him, but it wasn't working.

When the blonde was grabbing his coat to go, he did a little glance at Brad that I saw.

Right when that happened, the brunette got up with his coat in hand now, and said something.

"Wait, let me go with you." the curly offered to go with his boyfriend.

Connor maybe decided it was enough to stay quiet when he heard that, because he immediately opened his mouth and said something.

"Your leaving!? With Tristan? I thought you wanted to hang out? You can't just invite me out here, and leave suddenly with your boyfriend!" Con was raising voice now a little bit, which never really happens.

I'm starting to get annoyed and  mad now at these two.

I can't be alone with this boy infront of me, not with these thoughts I was having a second ago.

And also with my little situation I have going on right now.

"I'm so sorry Con, but don't worry. Your not alone, you have James. This gives you both the opportunity to hang out together, alone. Don't you think?" I could see the Brummie holding in a smirk.

Why these little idiots are gonna get it later.

"Well, byee!" the couple both said in unison right before quickly heading out and fleeing out of the restaurant.

"No, wait!" the blue-eyed cutie got up from where he was sitting, probably in hopes of stopping the two but looked at me and sat back down.

Then it was us two. Alone.

Silence.

We just sat there quiet, exchanging stares at eachother.

I have no idea what to say.

What am I supposed to say?

I somehow built up the courage to actually form a sentence to slip out from my mouth.

"So how have you been?"

Really Mcvey!?

"Oh, I been good." the Scottish boy briefly answered my question.

"That's great to hear." I did a genuine smile, but it was more like a nervous smile because I was nervous.

Why am I nervous? Why does this boy have to do this to me!?

Silence again.

Now it was the other boy's turn to say something, because he began speaking.

"You look nice. I-I mean it's not like you-u don't always look nice, but I like what your wearing-g. It's not like I-I don't-t like what you always wear, but-t I-" he was stuttering, I couldn't help but giggle at him because he's so cute when he's stuttering and nervous.

"It's okay Connor, I know what you mean." I told the nervous boy that was sitting in front of me, while giggling to calm him down.

It's not a suprise that he turned a shade of pink. I just smiled at that, and stared adoringly into his eyes once more.

I guess he realized I was doing that because he looked into my eyes as well, smiling at me.

I wish I could touch you. Run my hands through your hair and body. Call you "mine".

That's when I disconnected our gaze and stared at the floor, because I know that will never happen.

It would, if you just had the balls to tell him how you feel.

That's when the boy who was right infront of me, started a conversation again.

"Have you thought of any song lyrics that we can use for our new album?"

"Actually, yeah. I have a few lyrics in mind that we can use." I mentioned.

"Sing them to me." the younger boy out nowhere, said that to me.

I was caught off guard, and the beautiful blue-eyed boy just looked at me with begging eyes.

"Please?" his voice was soft and sweet, so ofcourse I couldn't say no to him.

I didn't have to think twice, and started to sing the very few lyrics I had came up with.

"The best me has his arms around you.

And I know that I ought to be the one who's strong and just moves on.

Wrong never felt so right."

Once I was done singing, I looked at an in awe Connor just looking at me.

"That was beautiful." he commented on, and it meant alot to me because the lyrics are about him.

"Thank you." It made me so happy that he liked the lyrics, that I smiled like an idiot but I didn't care.

"Your welcome." the attractive Scottish boy, chuckled.

Still how many times does this boy has to chuckle or giggle to make me go crazy, and want him ?

I'm trying so hard to contain myself and not to grow another boner.

Instead, I look at this beautiful, hot, sexy, cute, adorable person that is sitting across from me and I feel like I should tell him my feelings for him.

Should I tell him?

Yes.

No.

Yes.

No.

Yes.

You know what?, fuck it. I'm telling him.

I take a breath in and out, and compose myself for what I'm about to confess.

"Connor, I have something I want to tell you." I started.

"What is it James?" he was concerned when he asked me, I could tell.

Here goes nothing.

"I-"

*
SUPRISE! yep you guys hate me probably. Go ahead and scream at me.

Cuz I'm leaving you guys right there ;) I'm leaving you hanging...cliffhanger! I haven't done one in a while so here you go.

Do you think James will tell Connor? What do you think will be his reaction? We shall see! ;)

Anwayyy, the jonnor in here is getting real...fuck! And James is still horny af for Connor ♡

You guys can thank Tradley! Buttt, I hope you guys liked this chapter xx Vote, comment, and share! Byeee! love youuu! ♡♡

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

58.8K 2.7K 43
in which tristan is cheated on and bradley called it, but is still there to pick up the pieces of his broken heart. [ranked #1 - tradley]
1.6M 31K 200
The Vamps preferences and some Imagines!! Katie xxx The Vamps Preferences TWO is now published and updating!!
True Love #wattys2015 sunshinee94

Короткий рассказ

347 20 22
This Story Story is about 4 teenage boys decided to form a band together. They record and then post cover music video onto YouTube. Day by day the vi...
42K 1K 32
This is a book of Tradley one shots as the title may reveal. This is only fiction and in no way a conspiracy theory nor an assumption of any of their...