I'm A Mudblood, He's A Pure O...

By valmartinez_7

You've always wanted to see the story from the villain's point of view. What if you see it from the point of... More

CAST
We Crossed Paths
Insufferable Know It All
I'll Always Be A Mudblood And You'll Always Be A Jerk
Annoying Little Game
Cursing Innocent People
Having a Nice Midnight Walk
Crashing a Party?
An unbreakable vow
A Vanishing Cabinet
Death Eater
By the side of light
Happy Birthday Harry Potter!!!
Obliviate
Mansion
Author's Note
Odd Feelings
Emerald Necklace and The Dark Lord
The Sword of Gryffindor
Author's Note
A Soul Eater
Patronous
Author's Note
New Year Problems
Author's Note
Massacre
Dedication to one of you
Back to Hogwarts
Author's Note
Guess what?
Lighting Has Struck
Author's Note
Horocrux
New Cover
A Pig for Slaughter
JUNE 5
Authors note
Kill The Snake
Author's Note: Pandemia
You Ruined Everything, You Saved Me
Author's Note
A Proud Muggleborn
Weasley & Weasley
Author's note
Can I trust you with a secret?
Author's Note
A Red Ball

Torture

4.6K 112 34
By valmartinez_7

OMG guys! Its been long, tooo long I know. I'm so sorry things with college kept piling up. But it is here! I'm sorry for the long wait! Chapter in honor to Emma Watson new movie Beauty and the Beast. I hope you love it! Sorry again.
Take care! (Before you read further just know that I'm truly sorry if there's any misspelled words, I'm bilingual so it happens sometimes)

"That sword is meant to be at my vault at Gringgotts, how did you get it?" Bellatrix had pinned my sister to the ground. Hermione was crying.
"What else did you and friends also take from my vault!?" She shouted now.

Hermione begged, "Please, please! I didn't take anything!"

"Please, release her, please" I begged her trying to get out my Lucius arms.

"You are lying" Bellatrix said. Hermione started screaming as Bellatrix tortured her writing in her arm. It was a horrible thing to hear and suddenly, I'm shouting too.

"Stop it!!! Stop! Stop please, please stop" I struggled but it was no use. I couldn't get him off of me.

"Take me!!! Take me please!" I screamed. Hermione was still screaming. It made me cry harder.

"Shut up, mudblood you'll be next!" She shouted at me.

"Get me the goblin! Now!" She shouted as she stood up. Hermione was left in the floor, words bleeding from her arm "Mudblood". It sickened me, I almost threw up on the spot. We were both crying in silent now.

"How could they have gotten inside my vault?!" She asked the goblin.
I looked at Draco, we were responsible for this. Only us and I was about to say it. I couldn't let her be tortured because of me.

"No one can enter your vault is highly protected" he growled.

"Liar!" She sliced his cheek with her blade.
"Consider yourself lucky, goblin" she snapped.

"The same won't be set for this one" she said smiling evilly.

"No, wait!" I said stopped her. I looked at Draco, his eyes wide open. Don't tell them Hailee. Was all he said with his look. I couldn't stop myself now. And just when I was about to speak.

"Expeliarmus!" Ron emerged from the stairs followed by Harry, now recognizable.

"Stupefy!" Harry shouted. Lucius released me but didn't got time to respond and he was sent flying.

Now Draco stood with Narcissa fighting them both. I noticed though they weren't throwing any very harmful spells. I knew Draco was acting but his mother?

"Stop! Drop them all!" Bellatrix shouted having Hermione surrender to her, holding her knife by her throat. I didn't even notice Lucius got hold of me again.

"Take them, the wands Draco, now!" She commanded him and he did.

"Well, well , well, look what we have here. Its Harry Potter, and he is now bright and new again. Just in time for the dark Lord. Call him" she nodded to Draco. "Call him!" Draco resisted.

Lucius looked at him with disgust and pushed me to the floor. Draco looked to the floor almost too afraid.

It was then when we heard a squealing sound. The chandelier dropped to the floor making Bellatrix release Hermione and go straight to Ron's arms.
Harry went straight to getting the wands from Draco and he easily gave them to him. It was then when I realized Dobby was here. Thank God for that sweet elf.

"Stupid elf! You could have killed me!" Bellatrix shouted.

"Dobby never meant to kill, he meant to harm or seriously injure!" He said proudly.

Narcissa tried to throw a spell at him but he easily took her wand from her.

"How dare you take a witches wand! How dare you defy your masters!" Bellatrix screamed.

"Dobby, has no masters! Dobby is a freeee elf and Dobby has come to save Harry Potter and his friends!" He said.

"No! Hailee! Wait!" Hermione shouted. I tried to run fast after them but I didn't get there. Not in time. Bellatrix threw a knife towards them disapparating. Harry screamed for me but they were already gone. All of them including the goblin and the knife went through.

"No! No what have you done?!" I shouted at Bellatrix crumbling to the floor. I was alone again, alone and discovered.

"You! You filthy Mudblood! This is all because of you! And you! You are gonna pay! Crucio!" She shouted.

I screamed for my dear life as she tortured me. I revolted around the floor multiple times. Crying, screaming. It was my end. I knew it.

She screamed with fury and tortured me again.

"Stop!" I heard Narcissa shout.

"She's more of use to us alive, than dead", she said.

"What?" Bellatrix said.

"They'll come for her", she eyed me curiously, "and we will be ready this time".

"What do you suppose we tell the dark Lord when he sees her in the dungeon? Huh, sissy?" Bellatrix snapped.

"We will tell him she was a traitor that its friends with Harry Potter, we can not tell him she's a mudblood. He would kill her on the spot" Narcissa said, "and kill us in the process for having her".

I laid on the floor as they decided my future in this hell hole. Draco got close to me.

"Don't touch her! Don't even think about helping her or I'll kill her!" Bellatrix snapped.

She looked at Narcissa and Lucius, "You two ought to be ashamed of your son! He befriended and had a relationship with a mudblood! It disgusts me."

"But don't worry my dear Draco, I'll have a special job for you know. You will take her to the dungeon and chain her. You can only feed her the scrapes of our food and you will watch me inflict the cruciatus curse on her twice a day. If you so resist I will make you do it to her personally" she smiled evilly at me.

"Oh Hailee, isn't it filthy mudblood?" She asked. A tear came running down my eyes through my cheek. "I will make your life a living hell".

"Mother, please" Draco begged.
"Silence! Draco! Or I'll kill you both right now!" Bellatrix screamed again.

"Do as you are told now!" She said.

I felt Draco picking me up, I was unable to move by now. I didn't have the energy to fight anymore. I felt him put me down on the floor and heard the chains and then I felt them on my wrists.

"Hailee, Hailee look at me!", he cried, "I'm so sorry I'm so so sorry", I just looked at the distance. I couldn't look at him, not today. I love him, I can't see him cry. Even if I got it worse and can't bring myself to do it.

"I will call Snape, I will get you out of here. Even if its the last thing I do. Better me than you, my love. Better me than you" he cried more.

"Draco", I whispered.

"Hailee?" He lifted his head from my lap.

"I trust you to do the right thing" I said to him.

"I will, Hailee, I'll get you out of here before she comes. I promise!" He pecked my lips and kissed my hands.

"I have to go. I will bring good food, I promise" he said and was off not really wanting to go.

Before he shut the gate he whispered, "I love you". I whispered I love you back. And then it was only me. Lying in my own blood, in the cold and darkness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.8K 794 13
I accidentally summoned a tentacle monster in the middle of the night. He wants to show me why eight arms are better than two. I said yes, and now I...
102K 4.3K 50
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
116K 13.7K 21
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
135K 5.6K 100
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...