Undeniable Attraction ✔Liskook

By ZestraZyro

Lalisa Monoban known as the "Royal Maknae of Blackpink", she's labeled as the most attractive girl of YG. She... More

SOON
Fanboy Spotted
Meeting You
Collab
Trouble
Vulnerable
hello
Beauty Within
Some days
DATE

Lalalisa

3.9K 116 39
By ZestraZyro

Jungkook POV

We have practice this day.

Practice with them.

Another day with her.

Great?!

Note the sarcasm.

Ever since that day I had some trouble sleeping. Which I usually do and I know its pointless blaming her for that matter but honestly... since then every single time I remembered that stare I feel my spines shaking deep within my bones! Does that make sense?

To anyone who's reading this, you might think I'm crazy but damn I'm not. The way she stare is like I grim reaper's welcoming me from my death. It's like watching myself dying right in her eyes!!

I can imagine myself being killed in a 100million ways just by looking at her eyes. If she will confess she's grim reaper that would make so much sense!

"Kook! Come on man! Time to practice the ride is waiting downstairs!" Hobi tried to get me off the chair.

I gripped my hand tightly against the wooden chair!

I don't wanna practice. I don't wanna leave in this dorm. Perhaps I should use some allibi to skip.

"YAH Jungkoookie! What's so hard about practicing! You always love practicing!"

Jhope pulled my feet to remove my grip. But nuh-uh I'm super glue man.

"Hyuuuuunggg!! T_T I don't wannnaaa gooo..." I started to beg.

"Kook pd-nim would get mad if you keep acting like this. He's starting to get noticed you being always late kook! Don't make him wanting to drag you off this chair."

"Hyuuuuunggg" T_T

(An hour later)

-currently inside the car-

"Kook stop biting your fingers you might rip them off!" Jin warned him.

Rapmon and suga chuckled internally knowing the struggle of their maknae.

"He's just nervous he'll be facing a pretty girl once again" Hobi teased their maknae.

"You get to hang out with lisa! daeback! Ain't that awesome kook" V tried to ease his nervousness.

"It won't be that bad. Besides, you've been practicing with her alone for couple of days now. She might have soften her heart for you quite a little bit? Maybe?"  said their leader... unsure of his words.

"Hyung!! Did you see how she glares all the entire time whenever she would pass us! Hyung. Even I can feel kook's nervousness" Jimin said shaking his head. "I even asked rose about this--" Jimin slipped, he then fastly gulped and covered his mouth....

"Aaayyyeeeee.... ROSE HUH!!" V wiggled his eyebrows, poking his stomach... now everyone starts to tease jimin too

"Jin-hyung!!! You're older yet you let young ones beat you when it comes to ladieess!! HA HA HA!" V smugly said to his hyung.

Jin shook his head staring at the window, sighing sadly.

V raised his eyebrows, looking at his hyung weirdly. Hobi then scooted on V's ears whispering....

"He got rejected countless times... don't talk to him about girls..!"

"WHOA HE GOT REJECTED!?" V asked loudly shocked from the revelation.

"I DID NOT! IT'S NOT EVEN LIKE THAT!" Jin finally back to his old self, shouting defensively.

"SO IT'S TRUE!!" V accused his hyung.

"Being defensive I see" Hobi smirked in triumph.

"Yah HOSEOK IM GONNA BLAHBLAHBLAH WAIT I'M OLDER THAN YOU!!... STOP SPREADING HUMORS THAT AINT--"

"WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING THEN!" Hobi shouted back.

"I SAID IT'S NOT TRUE!!"

"IT WAS ALL OVER THE---"

Jimin covered his ears. Suga fell asleep, rapmon kept ignoring the trio by plugging his earphones on and maximizing the volume of his music.

Meanwhile their maknae just stared nervously at the window, gulping hard from time to time. Crossing his fingers and preparing himself to face the said blonde once again.

He breathe in and out...attempting to calm his nerves for the entire ride.

------------------------

Jungkook POV

"Yah You! Can't you just do one simple move without missing one simple step?!"

I did expected this one coming. Being with her is always like this.

I looked down and sighed.. mumbled my apology "I'm sorry...."

I can't even remember how many times I have apologize for this day...

"They could've paired me up with someone better" She spoke dissapointedly with distaste. "Why would the fans even love the idea of me being with you?!! Oh my god that's just absurd?!!! I wish they would just partnered me with someone better!"

There she goes again, Its been always like this all day long. Why does we have to practice alone anyway? The hyungs are on the other dance studio. Since lisa and lucky old me are the showcase for this performance we had to practice alone.... together.....

The hyungs must be having fun right now....

I wanted to have fun with them too....

"I want that too" I whispered at myself.

"What.did.you.say?"

Oh shit!!!

Heavens wellpp.

She heard me...

She turned her full attention right on me. Walking dangerously and slowly.!! I'm gonna get roasted! Shit... she snapped.

"I umm..." I took a step back.. "Its not like that! What I mean is...."

3rd person POV

He gulped hard wishing for her not to step forward.... She just kept walking forward, glaring at him intensely....Suddenly the studio's mirror was blocking jungkook's back. She took one last step making her chest bumped into his, with their bodies only an inch closer.

"Are you saying there's someone better than me in all aspect?"

His face started to heat up. She raised her eyebrows daring him to talk.... Lisa run her tiny hands through his collar and tugged him down. Making his face more closer to her.

"Better than me eh.. speak"

His breath hitched feeling the heat of their closeness. He closed his eyes... thinking what to saayyy... he gulped hard, risking everything..

"No...its not.. like that" He explained nervously. "You're the best dancer I have ever laid my eyes on! You're cool and awesome and .... yeah amazing!! Honestly!" He confessed mindlessly with his eyes closed wishing this would buy.

By now everyone started to gather in the studio that jungkook and lisa went in.

"Hey kook how's the- what the-" Jhope covered Jin's mouth.

"Sshh"

She bit her lip noticing them and smirked.

"Pretty hot too?" She purposely asked while looking at the helpless guy. Lisa raised her eyebrow being amused by his action.

"Yes!!" He quickly agreed. "Pretty and hot too!" he nodded repeatedly agreeing.

"Pleaassee...let me off this once. No one else is better than you! You're perfect in everything. I promise i'll do better---"

Lisa raised her hand and put her finger on his lips to shut him up.. "sshhh" she whispered closely on his ears, noticing others watching their commotion keenly. She kissed his cheek then moved away.

Jungkook's nerves went up, his face turns into red as tomato, his knees goes weak from that sudden move.

'Holy sht' Jungkook spines alerted as he tried to calm his nerves down. Every guy knew this was their weakness.

A few seconds later, he felt suddenly missed the heat sensation that lisa brought as he noticed her moving a bit away. However, the feeling of her skin on him is still there.

He took a peak around him... noticing she's still there... but just a step away from him...

and he noticed his hyungs staring at them grinning widely. Jisoo and Rose smirking at their maknae. 

Lisa smirked viciously while crossing her arms...

"I always knew you had a thing for me from the very beggining... How about we get to practice now..... Right? ...... Babe" she spoke, emphasizing the last word.

--------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 8.4K 37
The foundation of South Korea's high society is money, power, and marriage. His marriage was considered a mere 'contract' between the fathers. So it...
163K 4.3K 44
A girl name Lalisa Manoban is smart, pretty but to people's eyes she's UGLY she has a bully named Jeon Jungkook. What if her bully fall in love with...
27.3K 1.6K 15
MAIN CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY ARE ADULTS. Jeon Jungkook thinks all it's just a push and pull game with the lively, beautiful girl by his side who dri...
289K 6.5K 40
A new work is a new start, right? After Lalisa Manoban had lost her old boring job, she got offered to work for the most popular CEO Jeon Jungkook. A...