Kaibee The Homeless Girl

By Tyfinessequeen

No smiles 'round here Kaibee Coleman is a high school drop out, who was kicked out of her home once her mothe... More

Just a nobody
A Good Deed
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14

8

1.8K 67 2
By Tyfinessequeen

        Kaibee Joshua coleman

"Alrighty then!" Ms. Jones claps her hands together "You all did an amazing on your projects. And I must admit I'm proud you all got it done in such a short amount of time" she claps and the class joins in with her.

"With that being said I think it's only fair that on the first day back we have a pizza part- Gco" the class stands up and claps excitedly. I can't help but laugh.

"settle down, settle down"

"can we bring food too Ms, Jones?" a gal asked out loud.

" absolutely! " just in time the bell rings and the kids are scrambling out the class. Laughter fills the hallways quickly. "oh thank you Jesus" Ms. Jones puts her hand over her heart pretending to cry.

"over dramatic" I shake my head putting my hand on my hip. Davion picks up his backpack and sits at my desk." let's get started shall we? "I ask with a small smile.

"you know your really pretty ms. Kaibee" davion puts his hand on top of mine. I quickly move my hand, he doing a little to much.

"Davion don't do that. I can get in a lot of trouble. And so can you little Bwoy" I mean mug him.

"that's right, don't touch her like that" Ms. Jones points her pencil at him from across the room.

"my bad. My bad" he sighs. He picks up the assignment and taps his pencil on it.

"let's start with question number one."

We got done with the assignment in a few minutes. It felt like time went by fast because we were working hard.

Killa called about eight times. He knows im suppose to be off work by now.

"He's gonna kill mi" I Whisper to myself.

"What was that?" Davion looks up from his phone. "oh nothing......... But everything looks good go turn it in" I move from my desk. I'm so ready to get outa here.

Davion hands his paper to Ms. Jones who patiently waited for us to be done with tutoring. I was putting on my purse getting ready to leave when I stumbled back because Davion slid in front of me "What are you you doing?" I kinda yell at him. I swear he is getting on my last nerves. I have alot of stuff on my plate and he isn't making my life no better.

"My favorite uncle is coming to pick me up actually."

"Okayyyy that's no excuse for - "
I was interrupted by a voice I recognized. This voice was drilled into my head. This voice was deep this voice was cruel. This voice was evil and uncaring of others feelings.

"Knock. knock." he said tapping the door frame twice. Those simple words brought tears to my eyes. Now, I know I said, I was strong but this man hurt me in ways I don't want to put in words.

I stared at him with tears filling my eyes. I blinked over and over then looked at Ms. Jones who stood looking at me with a worried expression. I then looked at Davion who had a smirk on his face.

"Aww look, she happy to see you dawg" Davion smiles big thinking that he is bringing a loving couple back together.

"It appears so" the man I hate takes a few steps inside the class room. A smile. A smile I can't seem to forget is spread across his face. I take long uneasy steps towards Ms. Jones until I'm standing side by side with her.

I was panicky. It's unnatural to become so hot with anger in such a short amount of time!

"Um excuse me, who are you again?" Ms. Jones looks the man up and down. His name was coming and I didn't want to hear it. The name that made me cry every day once upon a time. The name that took a piece of me away without caring.

"Adam" he said staring right at me.

I felt the tears fall out of my eyes. I didn't have the strength to keep them in. How did he find me? Davion. I look over at davion.

"And you are here to pick up Davion?" MS. Jones looked at me with eyes of concern for a while waiting to an answer.

"That's not all. But yes."
He steps closer to me and Ms.jones.

" St- Stay back! " I finally get the courage to say something. I won't let him hurt me anymore.....

"There's That beautiful voice I remember!" Adam let's out a loud creepy laugh making me and Ms. Jones jump.....

"Leave, an don't cum bak" I pointed my finger at him then the door. instead he took in air in Amazement while talking "You even have your accent after all this time" he smiles. I wipe my tears with my hands.

"Ms. Kaibee aren't you two in love?, why do you seem scared?" Davion looks back and forth between me and Adam.

"Nuh, he in fact he is my high school bully an rap-" I choke on another tear. I feel very light headed. So I grab Ms. Jones hand.

"What the hell Gregory you said Y'all were soul mates. What kinda shit is this?" Davion crosses his arms.

"But we are. It's just she hasn't owned up to it nephew" Gregory speaks still not taking his eyes off me. He undresses me with his eyes.

"Im going to have to ask you to leave sir. It's obvious she doesn't want anything to do with you." Ms. Jones said sternly.

"That's fine. Lets go nephew " he gestures for Davion to leave. They were out the door when he half yelled "I'll see you around"with that he and Davion left the class.

"Kaibee who was that man?"
I guess I have to tell her everything.
"Ms. Jones I think that we should sit" I nodded. And so we sit at her desk. She hands me the tissue box. I snatched a few out and Dab my face several times.

"A few months ago I was a homeless. D- During high school most all the other kids made fun of me and talked about me to their friends. I had gotten kicked out my home when my mother died. I only had about three outfits I wore to school. I couldn't take a shower all the time and important things like that. It was so horrible...." Ms. jones just shook her head and grabbed a tissue herself catching a tear.
"One day I had gotten detention for throwing up on another student. I didn't mean to, it's just that I had eaten out of trash and I got sick the next day" I choked out. Ms. Jones had tears coming down her face now.

"When detention was finally over it was about 6 pm. And I had to catch a bus to get to a park, that's usually where I would sleep. But I decided I could just walk. I remember.... a guy with an hoodie kept following me so I walked a little faster. But the faster I walked the move he did too. I began to run but he caught up to me at the park. There was no one there and it was so dark, I was dragged into the bushes and rapped" Ms. Jones is the first person I've ever told my story of rape to.

"The next day I dropped out. Soon I realized I was pregnant."  " I remember going to my stepfather... I went to my step father and surprisingly he gave me the money to abort my child." I put my head down in shame.

"I didn't want the abortion. I had no way to take care of it. I don't think it would have made it anyways because I didn't have much to eat on a daily basis." I dabbed more and more tears away.

" A man named jayceon gave me an apartment. But is now kicking me out because he has feelings for me but is now mad I don't feel the same. So I don't know what im gonna do once I get home." I admit.

"Child. God has sent me to you then. Thank you for telling me your story. " she gives me a small smile.
" I have a guestroom and you are more than welcome. And as for that man, well me and you are going to the police station right now"

"No one's going to believe me. I don't have any proof" I stood up."I should call my boyfriend he's probably worried sick about me" I called killa and he picked up pretty quick.

                      Killa

Currently I'm walking around the mall. I brought a few items for me. But I mostly came here just to spoil Kaibee cute self.

I feel like I need to be more aware of the things I say to her. Like when I told her I was ready for sex she kinda blew me off and I said some stupid shit. In my defense I never been in an relationship so I'm just going with the flow.

But either way last night went smooth and I'm supposed to be taking her out for a drive in one of my cars. Kaibee loves to drive and she's good at it. She just haven't got a car yet ; she's saving up. I've offered to just give her one of Mines I have like twelve of them. But she is so stubborn and keeps declining me.

I'm giving her a car and that's final. Ima hand her the keys and not take them back. Simple. Shit hope it works. My baby don't need to be catching no bus when she messing around with a nigga like me. I wanna take care of her. I'm trna be her husband one day.

Did I really just say that?

Yeah I did, but it's true. I'm in love. I'm hooked and she ain't even knowing.
I walked into forever 21. It's a bunch of teens in here, that's why I don't come here. But I've already got alot of shirts for Kaibee now my baby needs pants that small enough for her waist and big enough for her butt. I've never went shopping for a woman and honesty it's kinda funny that I'm doing it. The trap was running itself and the money came effortlessly.

" welcome to forever 21 my name is Sandra , do you need help sir? " it was a blonde woman in her 20's standing in front of me. She was cute but she didn't have nun on Kaibee honestly.

" Umm.. " I had to think about why the hell I was here. Oh yea right pants." Umm actually yea. See my girl is curvy and I been looking for a store that might have some pants that fit her right " I said.

" well do you know her size in jeans ? " she asked pointing to the rack of jeans not to far away. We both walk over to them.

" that's the thing I don't kno- Gco" my phone started to ring. A few customers looked over at me surprised. The hell they looking at.

It's my baby so I answer " yo babe thought you was gonna call me? " I pretend to have an attitude. It's kinda funny how she gets mad when I get mad. But her reaction wasn't mad she sounds sad or like she been crying.

" I'm sorry, but I think you should know I'm on my way to the police station " I hear her sniffle through the phone.

" what why! " I quickly walk out of the store " man move! " I push this tall nigga out my way.

" it's ah long story , mi don't wah ta talk about it on de phone " ( it's a long story I don't want to talk about it on the phone)

" alright baby, don't trip I'm on my way you at the police station by the middle school? " I asked jumping in my whip. I swear if anyone hurt my Lil mama some niggas dieing tonight period.

" Si , drive safe and don't speed " she says before hanging up.

Jayceon Erick Davis ( Kingpin)

I was at Kala house. We had just got done doing what we do if you know what I mean. I was telling her about how I told Kaibee how I felt and me putting her out.

" listen she doesn't deserve you Daddy. You would think the least she would do is give you some for taking her raggedy Ass off the streets " Kala crossed her legs smoking her cigarette." I'm very thankful for all you've done for me and I show that " she smirks looking over at me.

" that's what I'm saying killa ain't the one who gave her an apartment That Was Me! He didn't even wanna be near her at the park when we found her. But oh soon as she got all nice and dressed this nigga wanna be with her. " I get angry just thinking about what's going on in my life. Kaibee don't understand where I'm coming from, I put all my feelings out there on the line and she just tells me to think about killa and our friendship.

Don't you think I did that already.

" I feel you. Listen you don't need her boo " Kala grabs my face and rubs it looking at me. I just stare and sigh " look if you want me to beat her ass I will " she continues fixing her red see through robe with fur trimming over her leg. I just lick my lips shaking my head. Damn what am I doing my moma been told me you can't make no woman love you. So maybe kicking Kaibee out is wrong.

" Aye! You think I was wrong for putting her out? Like on some serious shit " knowing Kala she going to agree with everything I say she usually does. So I don't know why I asked her.

" I'm not sure. But I think you are wrong for doing your friend like that. Killa one of your closest friends but I think you just ruined that " she gives me a sad look, shrugged her shoulders and picks up her wine glass drinking her Champagne. I change the subject.

" you really shouldn't be drinking. You know your nigga Trey songz don't like that. With his singing Ass " I smirk to myself. She has a good rich nigga I don't see why she need m- wait nevermind that nigga always on the road.

" I don't have to stop drinking I'm bad and boujee " she rolls her eyes. She know I don't play that." who you rolling your eyes at!? " I pop her leg.

" ouch!, keep your hands to yo damn self. " she gets loud.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.9K 3.2K 24
Tracey has a daughter named Rayne. Rayne is her world and she will do anything for her. She strive to keep her daughter safe and healthy
4.6K 145 6
Ariana Jane Sanders aka AJ, had it all, that is until she realized everything isn't as it seems. Sometimes the truth is there, in big bold letters bu...
231K 440 19
Just a horny girl
162K 5K 44
Y/N... isn't always how she is. She used to be a cheerful and kind girl. But after the death of her mom, things starts to turn for the worse. She tu...