How to Survive the Zombie Apo...

By JarvisAndTheTardis

How to survive the zombie apocalypse, and other amusing stories I've written in creative writing. More

Prologue
How to Survive the Zombie Apocalypse
No Parking
Sorry Directioners (actually not that sorry)
The Room
My *Almost* True Love Story
The Flood
On Fridays We Rip the Universe Apart
Why Daleks Make Really Bad Pets
The Taxi Ride
Just Another Day in Walmart
So... Today Was a Free Write
How to Use a Pencil Sharpener
The Cruise
The Bathroom Stall of Terror
The Flower Shop
I Really Wish Someone Had Told Me
The Mayor
Fire Red and the Seven Giants
The Gingerbread Man
Couchland
Writer's Block - The Ongoing Struggle
Mission: Implausible
Just Your Typical Murder Mystery
I Regret Sleeping On That Couch
The Lawyer Woman
Nowhere
The Watches
Jade The Truth Dragon Answers Questions
Jade The Truth Dragon Answers Questions - Take 2

The Most Epic Sci-Fi Battle Ever

536 37 7
By JarvisAndTheTardis

Captain Duke Imawesome had just boarded the enemy ship, Insert Vague and Slightly Creepy Name Here.  He was walking dramatically down one of the ship's many uselessly empty hallways which were only good for epic battle scenes.  He was wearing a mysterious cloak with a hood that covered his eyes.

At the end of the hallway stood none other than the evil Commander Imevil.

"Well, well, well.  Look who we have here," Commander Imevil said.

"Your evil ends here!" Captain Imawesome said.

"There's one thing you should know before we fight to the death," Commander Imevil said.

"What?" Captain Imawesome demanded.

"We are related!" Commander Imevil announced in a rather unoriginal plot twist.

"Lies!  You killed all my relatives!"

"No, Duke, I am all your relatives."

"NOOO!" Captain Imawesome screamed.  "This ends here!"  He shed his mysterious cloak, revealing his uniform:  a mixture of a 70's disco outfit and a Japanese kimono. 

He and Commander Imevil drew their pillows simultaneously.  Then they charged at each other, about to engage in the pillow fight that would end all pillow fights.

Halfway down the hallway Commander Imevil tripped and fell sideways over the railing that blocked off the ship's engine, which was conveniently located in the same exact hallway in which they had chosen to battle. 

Commander Imevil shrieked as he fell into the engine.

"Hmm," Captain Imawesome said thoughtfully.  "There should probably be better safety regulations for ships like these."  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

346 21 13
This take on the Zombie Apocalypse story takes a slightly different approach than normal; with no particular genre in mind, this story can warp every...
1.7K 432 119
Another collection of short stories for all to enjoy. Some will be about me, my friends, and some will be about random characters that pop into my mi...
1.8K 24 63
This was my life when I haven't graduated middle school yet. *cringe warning*
549 0 22
This is a supplemental addition to my last book.